Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th June 2009, 15:01   #76
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Have u checked for the prices with FIAT or would you be buying it from outside.
i dont think they have 17' OEM alloys for linea. do they?
Old 6th June 2009, 18:39   #77
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaisha8 View Post
I heard that now Hyson motors in Trichur has started delivery for Linea. So I believe we can get the service done there from now on, of couse if my dealer gives the green signal.
One of the newspapers today had a writeup about Hyson Motors selling Fiats. But nowhere was it mentioned that they would service Fiat cars. So check. You can get your car serviced at any centre If it is authorised for service (including warranty services) irrespective from where you bought them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeash View Post
Mate if u are servicing in a authorised tata-fiat dealership there is nothing wrong. you can switch between the dealers
Some may not be authorised to service initially.

Hyson Motors still is not in the FIAT list of dealers / service centres in their website.

My Marina has gone only twice to the purchasing dealer for service.
Old 8th June 2009, 11:22   #78
BHPian

no i havent checked with anyone about the alloys. i just wanted to know if they were available or not. i love alloy wheels dont know why. i.. its just crazy. if i will buy a linea it will have to be in those 17". it changes the looks of the car. its more of a statement.
Old 1st July 2009, 20:45   #79
BHPian

I have a problem with my blue&me, downloading the phonebook. I have Nokia N95 phone. After pairing blue&me, the system asks for copying phonebook, when I click on the SRC/OK button, immediately a message comes on my mobile 'Disconnected from Blue&me'. I even tried the ADD CONTACTS command manually and the same thing is happening. I took the car to a nearby Fiat showroom and the tech engineer tried the same thing, but didnt work. They were able to copy phone books from other phone, but my N95 wouldnt do that. I took my Nokia to Nokia centre and they downloaded the latest version software and I tried again, but still unsuccessful. So I bought LG's KG500 (Touchscreen) phone and tried it, but didnt work this time as well.
Has any of the members tried copying phonebook from N95 and was it successful? Your valuable advise would be highly appreciated.
Old 2nd July 2009, 15:18   #80
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I have a problem with my blue&me, downloading the phonebook. I have Nokia N95 phone. After pairing blue&me, the system asks for copying phonebook, when I click on the SRC/OK button, immediately a message comes on my mobile 'Disconnected from Blue&me'. I even tried the ADD CONTACTS command manually and the same thing is happening. I took the car to a nearby Fiat showroom and the tech engineer tried the same thing, but didnt work. They were able to copy phone books from other phone, but my N95 wouldnt do that. I took my Nokia to Nokia centre and they downloaded the latest version software and I tried again, but still unsuccessful. So I bought LG's KG500 (Touchscreen) phone and tried it, but didnt work this time as well.
Has any of the members tried copying phonebook from N95 and was it successful? Your valuable advise would be highly appreciated.
Mate there is a problem with nokia. The phone book doesnt automatically copy as in sony erricsson phones. I have a n82. What you need to do is after 'Disconnected from Blue&me' you need to go to phone contacts and do mark all and then choose send contacts- via blue tooth. First it will convert all contacts to buisiness cards and then it will ask for blue tooth connection for that choose blue and me. it will copy.

Before doing all this first go to userdata and delete all. then freshly pair the phone and do the above.
Our nokia is a push bluetooth phone unlike sony which are pull type........

Last edited by geeash : 2nd July 2009 at 15:19.
Old 2nd July 2009, 16:40   #81
BANNED

Not all Nokia's have this prob. My Nokia 6265 CDMA, transfers the entire phonebook as soon as you say yes to the Blue n Me lady's request - how can we refuse such a nice lady?

Agree with Ashwin. Thats the way you can transfer phonebook manually. Before that delete user data & pairing on Car B&M & also delete Pairing profile on your phone & pair it a fresh again.

If you want to purchase cell from Blue N Me perspective, Sony Errickson are the best bet as they are the most compatible phones to B&M
Old 2nd July 2009, 16:50   #82
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Not all Nokia's have this prob
I agree only nokia symbian based phones have the problem and the N-series are symbian
Old 2nd July 2009, 17:09   #83
BHPian

While on a long drive my Linea delivered a mileage of 23.4 kmpl and a photo from the screen I am attaching below. I couldnt believe my eyes. I m sure I would have got more if not for the slow moving traffic that slowed me down. I maintained a steady speed of 55-60 kmph for nearly 10-15 kms continuously. Also there were 4 adults as passengers plus me. This is really a great performance, I feel.
Attached Thumbnails
My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-190620091831.jpg  

My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-img_5292.jpg  

My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-img_5237.jpg  

My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-img_5295.jpg  

Old 2nd July 2009, 17:38   #84
BANNED

Quote:
While on a long drive my Linea delivered a mileage of 23.4 kmpl and a photo from the screen I am attaching below. I couldnt believe my eyes. I m sure I would have got more if not for the slow moving traffic that slowed me down. I maintained a steady speed of 55-60 kmph for nearly 10-15 kms continuously. Also there were 4 adults as passengers plus me. This is really a great performance, I feel.
Jaisha

what is that small miniature/ model of Linea on the dashboard? where did you get it from?
Old 2nd July 2009, 18:58   #85
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VahanPujari View Post
Jaisha

what is that small miniature/ model of Linea on the dashboard? where did you get it from?
I bought is from my Fiat showroom. I have some close up photos of the same which is attached below.
Attached Thumbnails
My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-img_4726.jpg  

My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-img_4727.jpg  

My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-img_4731.jpg  

My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.-img_4728.jpg  

Old 2nd July 2009, 22:42   #86
Senior - BHPian

Thats the same miniature i won during the car and coffee meet in chennai. they are yet to ship it to me. Guess it is taking more time to produce a minature than producing a linea by fiat
Old 3rd July 2009, 15:28   #87
BHPian

Has anyone of Linea members fitted HID lamp/ anything similar on their Linea, if so how's the lighting?
Old 3rd July 2009, 15:35   #88
BANNED

Quote:
I bought is from my Fiat showroom. I have some close up photos of the same which is attached below.
how much does it cost ?
Old 3rd July 2009, 16:12   #89
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VahanPujari View Post
how much does it cost ?
I think it is Rs. 250/-
Old 3rd July 2009, 22:40   #90
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Has anyone of Linea members fitted HID lamp/ anything similar on their Linea, if so how's the lighting?
No. It is not even available for linea in after market.........

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks