Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th July 2009, 16:21   #16
BHPian

Thats too much discounts. Makes me jealous. Almost like what we are getting on older cars like Fiesta/SX4.

OT: Has Linea demand reduced? Now dealers seem to be giving lavish discounts even on Emotion models.
Old 5th July 2009, 19:31   #17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotraveller View Post
Thats too much discounts. Makes me jealous. Almost like what we are getting on older cars like Fiesta/SX4.

OT: Has Linea demand reduced? Now dealers seem to be giving lavish discounts even on Emotion models.
I think Vinay has got Emotion & not Emotion Pack. And the discounts were always there on Emotion.
Having said that, it seems even on E+, discounts in terms of free mudflaps/ floor mats/ body covers/ extended warranty seem to have started. Am not sure though. Someone who has taken E+ (if only Vinay has not taken E+) can confirm
Old 5th July 2009, 21:23   #18
BHPian

Yes, I have Emotion not Emotion Pack.
and same offer was available for Emotion Pack also. Well I am not sure on demand of Linea but on Friday, there were 2 Linea delivery. The showroom from where I have taken delivery is a extension showroom (small showroom ;-)) and there main branch is inside the city.
And Sales guy was telling me that they give corporate disc based on some A/B/C rating and it will be applicable in Punto also but after 3-4 months.
Old 6th July 2009, 07:49   #19
BHPian

Congrats Vinay..

I am not in India now.. and believe me.. I miss my beauty more than my family.. You get that much bonded with FIAT. Its something special...

Feel it and Enjoy!

Regards,
Sathya
Old 6th July 2009, 12:37   #20
BHPian

Congrats on the car and deal! Looks like Fiat is pretty much rolling back the price increase through discounts. I was surprised when they increase the price so soon after launch. Guess the price rise didn't work for Fiat. People who purchased the car in April/May are probably the only ones who paid the higher price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotraveller View Post

When did you buy your car? I too had the same feeling but then realized that the current price after discounts is coming to the same that it was in March when my car was delivered. The only difference is a few goodies thrown in for free!

Seems like both Honda and Fiat have not been able to sustain the recent price hikes!

Last edited by CarsPG : 6th July 2009 at 12:44.
Old 7th July 2009, 00:05   #21
BHPian

Thanks Satya for your wishes. I am eagerly waiting to get back to Bangalore to put my hand on it. I didn't got a chance to see it properly except the photo which I have added in this thread.
Meanwhile one thing I noticed when I took my car and sales guy also did a entry in manual book about it. Uut of 5 tyres in my car, 1 is of Feb 09, 3 of Mar 09 and spare is of Apr 09. All are GT3 but does it happens that tyres are of different months for a new car.
Old 9th July 2009, 14:41   #22
BHPian

Vinay thanks for your inputs.

I am getting a similar deal with Prerana.

The salesperson told me that the TEFLON and sunscreen is from 3M?Is that true?

he says that 3M sunfilm costs 5500 and that he is getting it done in 2500? Can someone verify this?
Old 9th July 2009, 15:26   #23
BHPian

Ask him the exact model number for this?
Is it 3M: RE, SP series ?

SP: entry-level films
CS/RE: premium films
CR: High-end films

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaysurfs View Post
he says that 3M sunfilm costs 5500 and that he is getting it done in 2500? Can someone verify this?
Old 9th July 2009, 15:35   #24
BHPian

I got the same deal. And the Sales Manager told me that it is of 3M. I am not sure sunfilm type - SP or RE or CR. I need to check that
I will be going on 18 to get this done.

Whom you are interacting with in Prerana.

I am thinking of putting Rear Car Parking Sensor System.
The Prerana guy told me the following cost:
4 Sensor with display on Rearview mirror - Rs. 4700 (approx)
6 Sensor with display on Rearview mirror - Rs. 6250 (approx)
Camera + LCD - Rs 9300 (approx)
Sensor + Camera + LCD - Rs. 17250 (approx)

Brand - Xenon

Not sure whether this is a good deal.

Few of the Lineans already added it in their Linea. Can someone share details on the brand and its cost.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please use the "edit" button if posting within 20 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Last edited by Technocrat : 9th July 2009 at 15:46. Reason: Please read the note in post, thanks
Old 9th July 2009, 16:25   #25
BHPian

Congratulations Vinay. The car looks awesome and black is good on any sedan.

Btw, let me know when you have decided on the reverse parking sensor as I am also planning to get one for my City. I believe that there are quite a few Chinese makes for 2-3K in the market.
Old 9th July 2009, 16:40   #26
Senior - BHPian

congrats on the black Horse.Keep the beauty alway gleeming with polishing regularly,that how black should be maintained.
Old 9th July 2009, 16:48   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
4 Sensor with display on Rearview mirror - Rs. 4700 (approx)
6 Sensor with display on Rearview mirror - Rs. 6250 (approx)
That is day light robbery. I have done a 4 parking sensor for rear from same xenos from xenos galleria chennai with body colour painting. It costed me only 3400/- inclusive of the painting. Just check out my thread.

If possible just try to get it done from xenos authorised dealer outside and do bargain. In banglore there should be some authorised dealer just check the internet site for xenos india.
Old 9th July 2009, 17:02   #28
BHPian

Sorry for hijacking the Fiat Linea thread, just wan to update that I just now looked up Xenos website. The four-sensor device is 3400/- and I called up Dakshin Honda and they are ready to install it for 4K (this includes the paint job and installation).

Is it worth it?
Old 9th July 2009, 17:09   #29
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay.pillai View Post

Few of the Lineans already added it in their Linea. Can someone share details on the brand and its cost.
"Lineans"
Old 9th July 2009, 17:13   #30
Senior - BHPian

Linea - Lineans
Cedia - Cedizens
Punto - Puntians
Jazz - Jazzians
spark-Sparkies
Ritz-Ritizens

interesting isnt it?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com