Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th February 2010, 23:58   #181
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raamki View Post
Hello folks, how's it going?

Anyway, I have an update on a technical issue from our car! Wanted to wait until resolution to share with you all.

The 'Throttle Body' assembly has now been replaced in-warranty in our car as it refused to go beyond 10km/h even if the throttle was pushed down to max. This was completely an intermittent fault, the problem would go away and the car would start behaving normally if the ignition were turned off and then turned back on again!

Hopefully, this problem will never show up again but it sure will have us worried for a while? Anybody else experienced this problem on a fiesta this soon ever??
Good to know that Ford was so prompt to come to your rescue. AFAIK Suman had an issue with the throttle body, so please read his long term thread for details.
Old 28th August 2011, 23:14   #182
BHPian

Re: Ford Fiesta 1.6 Duratec ZXI, Platinum : Ownership Experience!

Hi !

I am in search of a good driver's car. I am getting a used 1.6 Fiesta top end, 2009 Oct. model at 4.25 lacs, done 22 k. Feel that old Feista has better interiors than current Fiesta classic. The top end classic comes at 7.5 lacs ex- show room here.

Shoud I go for the used one??? Is it VFM?? I have no constraints of budget though even for the new one, but would like to spend as little which would give me scope for a new car after 2/3 years.

Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks