Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2009, 11:36   #16
BHPian

Congratulations Vijoy for the Manza! It's a wonderful car. Hope you enjoy thousands of happy miles with the new car. One of my close friends is considering Manza very strongly. Will go and check the car out soon. Congrats once again!
Old 14th November 2009, 11:56   #17
BHPian

Congrats. We eagerly await detailed pics of the interiors and the exterior. Don't forget to key your initial views and thoughts on driving the Manza.
Old 14th November 2009, 14:57   #18
Senior - BHPian

congratulations vijay on your manza.One heck of your buying experience.Very true with SE fighting and wanting to get that customer back to them once they know your confirmation with other dealer.Awaiting your initial impression along with loads of pictures.Enjoy your ride.
Also to mention first Manza on TeamBhp.
Old 14th November 2009, 15:18   #19
BHPian

Congratulations. So you are the 'crowned one'. I had booked a Satin gold Manza, and you get the color. May be, I might end up with RED . Photos please.
Old 14th November 2009, 15:58   #20

Congratulations man....ride the beast safely....eagerly wating for my black beauty ....
Which r d freebies did u get from the dealer? let us kno so that we can also ask for the same n if lucky might get one...caz my dealer said nothing on offer for MANZA as of now
Old 14th November 2009, 17:39   #21
BHPian

Congrats on being the first. Looking forward to details of your experience with the car, this is a potential game-changer from Tata. Let's see if they have the bite to put fear in the multi-nationals.
Old 14th November 2009, 17:41   #22
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations on your Manza. Tata has taken a big leap forward with this car. The space inside and the features you get on the Manza makes it total VFM . The back seat is nothing short of paradise for the chauffeur driven. I'm looking forward to more updates from your end as you put on the kms.

Drive safe.
Old 14th November 2009, 17:47   #23
BHPian

Congrats Vjo3.

You own the first TATA car i have[/b] ever[b] liked.

Congrats ones again mate. Waiting for some snaps.

Last edited by Stratos : 15th November 2009 at 03:11.
Old 14th November 2009, 18:21   #24
BHPian

Congrats man. !! would love to see the beauty. please post your car pics.
Old 14th November 2009, 19:01   #25
BHPian

Congrats mate. Its a lovely car. Looking forward to lots of pics and your initial ownership reviews.
Old 14th November 2009, 19:09   #26
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Congrats Vjoy. The Manza is one nice choice. Do post the snaps and review.
Congrats again on your new ride Ride safe!
Old 14th November 2009, 22:01   #27
BHPian

Congrats Vijoy

Drive Safe and enjoy your drive
Old 14th November 2009, 22:47   #28
BANNED

Sorry folks could not update sooner. Before I could finish uploading few snaps soon after Puja, had to go out of town. Back after 12 hrs in bus journey. Attached are are few snaps.
Am still learning driving and hence may not have more technical details of my own to share. Please do ask specific questions and will try to answer.

BTW, temperature display works properly. One thing which could have been better was the door unlocking automatically either once engine is switched off or a button on the driver's side door to do the same.

Vijay
Attached Thumbnails
My Manza is here...finally..-dscn5116b.jpg  

My Manza is here...finally..-dscn5117b.jpg  

My Manza is here...finally..-dscn5120a.jpg  

My Manza is here...finally..-dscn5121b.jpg  

Old 14th November 2009, 23:28   #29
BANNED

While awaiting for updates on my booking, got connected to few senior people in Tata - Atul Renavikar(GM @ Tata Motors), Sanjay Mishra(Regional Manager South ) & others and mailed them of my concerns.
While checking my mails now, realised that Atul actually replied and has included few folks into the mail thread to look into my concern. Am impressed - Way to go Tata.

Freebies I had negotiated - mud flaps, foot mats, teflon coating(sales rep. had earlier promised coupons valid for 1 month, but in last minute said boss is out of office & she will courier me the same) and linea body cover which besides being short in height as expected is also short in length due to different body shape & hence have to tie using a rope - any recommendation on what cover may fit well?. Cover becomes essential since car is park outside the house on road(owner has assured its safe and everyone parks their cars the same way.

@IUNKWN & other Hyderabadies - Would recommend Autofin anytime. Already had my apprehensions about Concorde & Mallik based on the way their sales rep. talked on phone/in person, especially concorde after my first hand experience (shared in few threads earlier). Autofin secunderabad/Bowenpally are better. Also got to see a review from our own Zappo written 1-2 yrs back that Autofin is good. Secunderabad showroom is small (and due to it being away from main road behind Paradise?) has lesser number of visitors and this may also be the reason you get better attention. For the whole day I was there, both the sales rep and her manager Srinivas were with me most of the time trying to explain things / getting me feel comfortable during the wait. Also the workshop is clean and well managed despite very few technical guys.

Vijay
Old 14th November 2009, 23:34   #30
Senior - BHPian

Dear Vijoy,
Congratulations on your new car. Looks wonderful.
Thanks for sharing these pictures.
Would be great if you could share more pictures and share your initial experience with the car, likes/dislikes(if any)....
Thanks Vijoy.
Cheers,
Deepak

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks