Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2009, 23:41   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Congratulations!! Manza is a very good deal and i rate this car better than Dzire and Logan. Good to know you went for the variant with ABS, once you've bought a ABS equipped car you'll always ask for ABS in your future buys. Please post detailed long term review and lot of pictures too.
Old 14th November 2009, 23:50   #32
BHPian

Congratulations Vijay,
You made the right decision to include the safety features
Njoy your ride
Old 15th November 2009, 01:11   #33
Senior - BHPian

Shut Lines

To me it seems that the car looks better in flesh than the pictures suggest, but then, looks are always debatable. I won't even go into the debate of how well this compares in it's segment, what I do wish to draw some attention to is the "quality" of fit and finish.

Now, I agree that I cannot judge that completely by looking at the pictures, what I can say is that the shut-lines seem to be uniform and precise. Something that I feel proud about, the progression that Tata has made in each generation of it's automobile products. I can vouch for the fact that the shut-lines are comparable to most cars currently available in India
Old 15th November 2009, 01:47   #34
BHPian

Congratulations! Hope you enjoy the ride Now lets get that short term ownership review
Old 15th November 2009, 02:24   #35
Team-BHP Support

Congrats! Manza is one excellent VFM car!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amartya View Post
Now, I agree that I cannot judge that completely by looking at the pictures, what I can say is that the shut-lines seem to be uniform and precise. Something that I feel proud about, the progression that Tata has made in each generation of it's automobile products.
AFAIK, Manza is manufactured at the TATA-FIAT plant in Ranjangaon. Fit and finish seems to be the best in a TATA car yet!
Old 15th November 2009, 16:40   #36

Congratulations!

Congratulations Vijay, wishing you many many miles of enjoyable and safe driving! Your car looks great!
And your statement 'BTW, temperature display works properly' made me smile.
All the best.
Old 15th November 2009, 18:17   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumujumdar View Post
Congratulations Vijay, wishing you many many miles of enjoyable and safe driving! Your car looks great!
And your statement 'BTW, temperature display works properly' made me smile.
All the best.
+1 to that. Anyway, vijoy, can you please give more details on how you say the temp display works properly? just curious, did you compare the temp displayed to some other source?
Old 15th November 2009, 19:15   #38
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by adits View Post
+1 to that. Anyway, vijoy, can you please give more details on how you say the temp display works properly? just curious, did you compare the temp displayed to some other source?
While driving the car from showroom to home I did fiddle with AC controls and even though did not actually compare with sources, did see the temp vary between 25 and 31 inline with the changes I was doing.

@rite2shree - Yeah, had booked Monarch Red based on the first snaps on motoroids. Satin gold was my second choice since lighter color would be easier to maintain and it would also give an up-market look. Autofin had two demo cars in Monarch red and after looking them in flesh, felt that satin gold was better looking...but again its my personal impression only. Hope you do get your color of choice.
Manipal is a a nice place to be. While working in B'lore I did visit the udupi-kundapura area many times on weekend trips with friends and even dreamt of settling down in kundapur with the unexplored beach streching along the highway.
Old 15th November 2009, 20:52   #39
Senior - BHPian

Congratulation. Please provide initial review of the car and some snapshots. Much talked of this new model would have lot of curiosity on this forum.
Old 16th November 2009, 13:49   #40
BHPian

Looks lovely much better then the costly Italian sibling. hope they bring an automatic version.

drive safely & please keep updating this thread on your driving experience.

Last edited by FERRO : 16th November 2009 at 13:51.
Old 16th November 2009, 14:59   #41
Senior - BHPian

wow, car looks good and tata surely have come leaps ahead till now with manza, paint finish is superb and surely can compete with many cars in this segment.Hope tata also improves their *** department in may cities and dealers where people have complained.
Vijay, how are the door handles inside and outside, while i checked at showroom, they felt loose and shabby, infact i felt my indica V2's grab handle much better fitted then manza, maybe display one was faulty, what's your inpust do share.
Old 16th November 2009, 15:09   #42
BHPian

Congrats Vijay for your vise decision of Manza.
I personally like manza over the dezire, as it looks fresh at least.
Car looks so massive from the bird eye view.

Enjoy the new drive..
Old 16th November 2009, 15:11   #43
BHPian

Congrats on the new purchase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjoy3 View Post
While driving the car from showroom to home I did fiddle with AC controls and even though did not actually compare with sources, did see the temp vary between 25 and 31 inline with the changes I was doing.
If I'm not mistaken, the temperature display will indicate the temperature outside the car, not inside.

Last edited by wheeler : 16th November 2009 at 15:13.
Old 16th November 2009, 15:14   #44
BHPian

Congrats

Hey Vjoy heart congratulations. Hope you have many happy kms with the new lady in your life. Already looking forward to your long term ownership review.

OT- I got a chance to see the vista anniversary edition in the show room and they have completely revamped the interior trim and fabrics its leather/rexine now.
Old 16th November 2009, 15:22   #45
Senior - BHPian

congrats on your new car. guess it's the first manza on team-bhp. could we have some more pictures please? also do post your experiences during the intial period of ownership.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks