Team-BHP - My White Fiat Punto MJD
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   My White Fiat Punto MJD (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/73751-my-white-fiat-punto-mjd-10.html)

Sid, don't post the pictures. Share the story with us when you've had the chance to come to terms with this, till then, take care and spend more time with your family.

Sid sad to hear about your white beauty. Thanks to the FIAT tank everyone is safe.

Sid, terribly sorry to hear about the accident. Glad your family came out of it safe. Take care and get yourself another Fiat!!

I'm sorry to hear this mate!

Very glad to hear that the family came out of it safe. Do spend some time with your family.

Do buy another FIAT

Sid, sad to hear about your car but happy to hear that everyone in the car was safe. As someone previously said, cars can be bought again but not family. Take care.

Thank god for keeping every one safe. By the description it would have been a terrible one. Forget that. Its now time to move on Sid.

:Shockked:very sad to hear about demise of new Punto. Big thanks to FIAT and Punto for saving SIDs family before fading in to the horizon!

I was tempted at the new I 20, but again, not too keen to pick one because of the "H" badge (I do not believe in owning same branded products in repeat succession). I have started saving for my future security (in these uncertain times) and no car will be purchased at least till 2011.

But yes, a fiat, maybe, I plan to go for punto diesel dynamic and customise it according to my tastes.Only if it came with ABS and airbags..

Let 2011 come, then I will decide what to do. Till then, I will continue to drive SRK's first brand ambassador car.

I'm sorry, sid.
What's important is that everyone is alright. Thank god for that.
Tc

Sid, sorry to hear about the accident. Better news is that everyone in the car is fine. Speaks volumes about the safety aspect of the car.

As you have rightly pointed out, it is better to save for rainy days rather than spend money on buying a new car. Once you are ready to buy, think hard and buy something that suits you. All the best.

Uhh that was a nasty incident. Damage done to the car and as well as the mind. Will take time to heal from it. Thanks to GOD and built of the car which saved your family.

When you are driving in a car, I believe life is in both GOD's and car's hand!

Hope to see you back with..maybe a new Sporty Punto :thumbs up

Wow start to end , I missed this thread for some reason. Was bewildered at his decision to go with the Punto - smiled my way through the poetry showing a man in love , shocked at the way the love story ended and gave a quiet prayer since it all ended relatively well. How about the Beat this time Sid?

sorry about that sid.
A big thanks to the almighty for saving the occupants.

For your love of cars and meticulous capturing of details related to them, I was expecting a lot with your association with the Punto.

Very sad that it has come to an end so soon. However I'm glad that your car didn't go out without a flash. What's important is, your family and driver are safe from a dangerous crash. I believe the car, though short lived will be remembered for long.

omg!! this is suck a shock! it looked so beautiful in white. i am just saddened by the news. i don't wanna comment about it any more. :( .