Team-BHP - My White Fiat Punto MJD
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   My White Fiat Punto MJD (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/73751-my-white-fiat-punto-mjd-4.html)

Congrats Sid for your new buy !!!

I too dream of owning a FIAT one day. They are too gorgeous any day.

And advance wishes for your birthday too.

Congrats! Sidindica, how you feel about top end performance in 1.3 Punto

Quote:

Originally Posted by breezydrive (Post 1686975)
Congrats! Sidindica, how you feel about top end performance in 1.3 Punto

He has just got the car and you ask about the top end performance, eh?!

Congrats Sidindica! Any given day Punto is an excellent car. I think you will not regret about your choice.

Birthday wishes in advance.

CLJ

Thanks a lot for your lovely wishes:).

This time I have decided to give this thread a slight twist.

Well, its simple.
I want fellow bhpians to bring out their best in writing.

I have started the story of my purchase decision and stopped somewhere at a question with a pic of that orange siena.

Now I will give you all a chance to complete my purchase story.

Simple, just continue my story by answering that question and you can make guesses that despite my criticism of Fiat products, why did I end up purchasing one, and who and what influenced my decision.

Let the entries come in. All the best!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 1687076)
Thanks a lot for your lovely wishes:).

This time I have decided to give this thread a slight twist.

Well, its simple.
I want fellow bhpians to bring out their best in writing.

I have started the story of my purchase decision and stopped somewhere at a question with a pic of that orange siena.

Now I will give you all a chance to complete my purchase story.

Simple, just continue my story by answering that question and you can make guesses that despite my criticism of Fiat products, why did I end up purchasing one, and who and what influenced my decision.

First of all congrats on buying a FIAT.

By the way whats the prize for the correct entry to the question?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 1687076)

The answer is also simple, you WANT to own a punto. Whenever you see a punto, you WANT to own one. Other cars are brought according to NEEDS, but this is a car that we would WANT to buy. There is a small difference between need and want, and this is it!

boy o boy,

congratulations dude. i was about to check your Jazz thread for updates on buying sienna. as usual i opened ownership therad and found new therad by sid about Punto. i was totally confused, is it showing last post by sid or sid has bought a Punto and curiosuly opened the post :D

nice pics sid. one of the pics where u have stood in front of car conveys "eh, why you are looking at my gal" :D

last Saturday i was tempted to go to FIAT show room in mangalore to check out Punto. after reading this thread, surely I wont go near FIAT showroom till i have decent cash. you will never know when one will be trapped by gorgeous Punto and book her.

OK. I have given my best wishes. Can you continue with your story please? :)

I am all geared up for Punto "Sport". Sometime during the summer I guess...

Congratulations!!!Welcome to Punto Club. She is Gorgeous like any of her cousins.

Enjoy!!!!

Congratulations!!! on you beautiful urmila. And wish you in advance a Very Happy 25th Birthday.

Sid as usual you have started to keep us on hooks with your stories. I am still wondering what was in those TATA black boxes and you have started one more story.

Waiting for more. Take care. Drive Safe.

congrats on your new car!
The color is niceee!!

On a lighter note Sid, I can think of two females compelling you to buy this car, names: Padmini Kolhapure and Urmila Matondkar.

Seriously, I think your previous ownership of a Fiat had you somehow sentimentally attached to the brand. That, coupled by some sassy moves by the vixen promising you a Joyride on your 25th birthday made you go for her. Most interestingly, it was the sasural, that was so knowledgeable about the bride to be in front of a very inquisitive customer that made the rishta pucca.

Congrats, Sid! Going through your earlier thread on buying the Jazz, I could feel your heart and soul screaming for the Punto. I'm happy that your dream has true so soon!!! It's always a great feeling to get exactly what we want, isn't it?

Enjoy the new car - the first few days are truly precious as you go through a series of firsts with the car :) Drive safely and keep updating with your experiences! And yes, as always, great pictures!!

Regards,
Amit.

hi sid i think in your previous birth u were a parsi baba who had a fiat and was very attacked to his fiat .u might me criticising fiat but in your heart of heart u had that deep bond with fiat . when ever u see fiat your heart sings " mere pass a jazz logo ,phir bhi mera mann pyasa"