Team-BHP - My White Fiat Punto MJD
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   My White Fiat Punto MJD (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/73751-my-white-fiat-punto-mjd-11.html)

Hi Sid, congratulations on buying the best and the hottest hatchback:thumbs up

Btw, that sumo grande mk II looks awesome too in some of the pics you have posted. really love the Grande :OT did u test drive the grande by any chance?

Man!!! that must have been a terrible accident. Thank God everyone is safe. 7 somersaults. That is something. Talks volumes about the build quality and safety features of the car.

Jumped directly to the last page of the thread, thinking that I can here some new updates on the Punto. But was shocked at the same time deeply sad to hear the news. For the petrol-heads a car means so much more. Thank God a thousand times, every one's safe! This incident will truly change the way people will look at Punto. At last, life's so much more important to think about than the plastic quality!

Very well said fz_rider.
Sid, Sorry to hear about the accident.

Hat's off to you SID! Even when all these things happened, you are back to doing your best,and that's bringing us the scoops. Hat's off SCOOPMASTER!

7 somersalts! They would have been travelling at a good speed.

I think they must have been definitely wearing the seat belt, which saved their life. Otherwise, it will throw you around in the car, sometime throw you out of the car also, and one can imagine the extend of injury it will cause.

I wish all people wear seat belts while travelling in a car.

CLJ

The car looks brilliant _ BUT I think it is more your photographic skills than the car :D (pun intended)

The 50 month warranty is the HUGE icing on the cake.

Hope you enjoy the car & keep us updated with reviews on the day to day or month to month basis.

Sorry about the mishap. Jumped straight from the FIRST page & posted..hope all is well. So the build quality matters when it matters most !

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shashidl (Post 1836170)
Hi Sid, congratulations on buying the best and the hottest hatchback:thumbs up

Btw, that sumo grande mk II looks awesome too in some of the pics you have posted. really love the Grande :OT did u test drive the grande by any chance?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricky_63 (Post 1836825)
The car looks brilliant _ BUT I think it is more your photographic skills than the car :D (pun intended)

The 50 month warranty is the HUGE icing on the cake.

Hope you enjoy the car & keep us updated with reviews on the day to day or month to month basis.

Cheers

The car no longer exists. read the pages before about the accident that the car had. It has been totalled.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricky_63 (Post 1836825)
Sorry about the mishap. Jumped straight from the FIRST page & posted..hope all is well. So the build quality matters when it matters most !
Cheers

Buddy, go through the last few pages of the thread.

please read my post - I did say that I skipped straight from first page. Kudos to Fiat build quality for saving lives.

Sad to hear Sid, Sorry about the white beauty.

Will the car be replaced under insurance claim?

I think it would be best for Sid, if the mods close this thread. And people, lets stop expressing condolences now. Its done and he is over it.

I had read about this incident in the New Papers .Did not realise it was your car .I will try to post those pictures that were printed in that article.
Anyways , hope you get a new beauty soon in your stable!

The newspaper don't have pics. Only me and 2 other people very close to me have the pics. I would still request the mods to lock this thread. My existing ownership threads on the jazz and santro can be found on long term ownership reviews section.