Team-BHP - My White Fiat Punto MJD
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   My White Fiat Punto MJD (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/73751-my-white-fiat-punto-mjd-6.html)

My punto is AUG 09 model and in my punto Grainy Dash, panel gaps, high engine noise, too fragile bonnet handle and rear tray holder are not issues at all. I believe the changes mentioned by sid in another thread have been implemented on Aug 09 model and after for sure. So I would suggest my friends on Team Bhp to buy the 09 model car if you get a sweet deal with eyes closed.

Hi Sid,

Congrats on your mini Maseratii!!!

I have been waiting for the 2010 model, looks like I will also end up byuing an MJD E+ soon :). The reason is simple, looks, looks and looks. To me it looks better than a Linea.

Looks like the FIAT has changed the music system too, If I remember correctly I have seen the 'Blaupunkt' logo on the music system. But from the pictures you have posted I couldnt see it. Also if you see the accessory list only JVC is available.

Congrats Sid,

I once saw a black punto with black alloys (15" i guess), and a red lip.It was HOT!!
Any upgrades planned for her?

Congrats Sid. It's the best looking hatch on our roads and in white it simply outclasses other vehicles!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMW-X5 (Post 1693601)
Hi Sid,

Congrats on your mini Maseratii!!!

I have been waiting for the 2010 model, looks like I will also end up byuing an MJD E+ soon :). The reason is simple, looks, looks and looks. To me it looks better than a Linea.

Looks like the FIAT has changed the music system too, If I remember correctly I have seen the 'Blaupunkt' logo on the music system. But from the pictures you have posted I couldnt see it. Also if you see the accessory list only JVC is available.

I too noticed the same thing but was not sure about the missing logo.

Sid, by any chance does the connectivity option also got changed ? ( addition of the pre-outs for connecting amp ). Also, can you please: post a picture of the dashboard to show the change of the plastic grains ?

How did i miss this thread??:Shockked:

Sid congrats man. Appreciate your style of fascinating people. After a thread on the BIG quality issue at Ranjangaon plant, you yourself go and buy one!!!

Seriously Hope you have a good ownership experience.

Congrats once again.

The music system is Blaupunket. Its the same as the earlier model.

You have to physically touch the dashboard to experience the improved feel. Pictures here will not paint the complete story.

Those words are not mine, but someone at Fiat penned down some 9 years ago. Who will want to remember those? Because those "products" were market disasters.

So, before fiat can accuse me of plagiarism, I want to give them a message that I still remember these words even after 8 years, so can we have them back please?

First of all many congratulation for your "Bold New Drive" and Happy birthday and enjoy your Silver Jubilee year.
You have amazed everyone with so many things like buying car from Fiat and your way of telling story and poetry.
Wish you again for many miles and lot of smiles.:)
Kept waiting for your write up and also for updates.
Now since you own one, I will also be interested in knowing your driving experience.

@ sidindica: Best Wishes on your 25th Birthday & congrats on new set of wheels.

can we have rest of your story/journey of Fiat GP today?

Wish you a very Happy and FIATfull Birthday.clap:

I can actually relate to the writing. The feeling of "feeling you and your car as a one unit" is priceless. I have been experiencing it since 2005 in my Palio and soon will be graduated to Punto/Linea :)

Happy birthday Sid. Enjoy with the Bold new drive.

Do post detailed pics of the changes. I mean the comparison between 2009 and 2010 models if possible. Because its not everyone's forte to make comparisons.

Thanks in advnace.

happy birthday sid
I wish you great years ahead with good health & wealth

Happy Birthday Sid......:Cheering:

Dear Sid,
Many Many Happy Returns of The Dayclap:

Wishing you a happy and prosperous life.

Keep puntoing!:D

Cheers!

Happy Birthday Sid.

And Congratulations for doing what ur heart said.