Team-BHP - My White Fiat Punto MJD
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   My White Fiat Punto MJD (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/73751-my-white-fiat-punto-mjd-9.html)

Hi sid,
Please update the thread. Hows your punto doing? And I am keen to know about positives and negatives from you in owner's perspective.

And please do some justice to the beauty by taking pictures in countryside scenic locations, Not just in the showroom.

Quote:

Sid's Punto was totaled in an accident a couple of weeks ago.
in Noida team bhp meet section found above comment!! what happend sid!

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post one-liners that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.

Sid! where are you. Please update. hope this is a rumour

Quote:

Originally Posted by recshenoy (Post 1823316)
in Noida team bhp meet section found above comment!! what happend sid!

Yes i too read it in that thread and it was posted by Khan75 , very sad to hear it sidindica please your clear your stance on this matter.

yes, the car is totalled and is now history.

Front 2 people escaped without a single scratch whereas the 3 rear seated ladies just had minor bruises in a car that somersalted 7 times on jaipur highway as the driver wanted to avoid being hit by an 18 wheeler container lorry.

Fiat's superb build quality has saved 4 people of our family (my dad's sister, her 2 daughters and granddaughter and the driver.)

Don't ask me for pics as I have no interest in posting and again remember that fateful day. Life goes on, and something really positive has come out of it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 1823784)
yes, the car is totalled and is now history.

Front 2 people escaped without a single scratch whereas the 3 rear seated ladies just had minor bruises in a car that somersalted 7 times on jaipur highway as the driver wanted to avoid being hit by an 18 wheeler container lorry.

Fiat's superb build quality has saved 4 people of our family (my dad's sister, her 2 daughters and granddaughter and the driver.)

Don't ask me for pics as I have no interest in posting and again remember that fateful day. Life goes on, and something really positive has come out of it.

Sid, Really sorry about the accident. Can you share you learnings from this incident?

thats really sad to hear about the accident. but good to hear that the family is safe.. take care.

All thanks to the almighty and Fiat for keeping your family members safe.:thumbs up

Are you planning to go for another Punto?

No upgrade planed until 2011 at least. I don't know which car. Though I was really tempted at the new I20 magna at 4,89,000 with added features.

sorry to hear about your loss but cars can be bought again family is irreplaceable .glad to hear that everybody was safe.

Sorry to hear about that Sid. There can be many superlatives that one can say for the build quality, but at the end of day, proof of pudding lies in eating. Good to know that all occupants came out safe.

Thats pretty sad at the end of the day alls well that ends well " JAAN HAI TOH JAHAN" What matters is that our near and dear ones are safe.

Sad to hear that. Thank god all are safe. Were the people at the rear too wearing seat belts?

Did you say 7 Somersaults!!!!

Sorry to hear the sad development. Thank god, all the occupants are hale and hearty.