Team-BHP - My White Fiat Punto MJD
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   My White Fiat Punto MJD (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/73751-my-white-fiat-punto-mjd-7.html)

Congrats Sid, :thumbs up
I am eagerly wanted to Know what are the last 3 Letters of Fiat VIN for 2010 Models. clap:

or is there is any change in the VIN Pattern for the 2010 models

congratulations Mr.Scoop for your italian posession, through your all posts specially in your jazz thread had made me believe some or the other day you surely are gonna buy one punto for sure, didnt knew it would come soo soon.Keep updating and enjoy your ride.

Wow congrats SID welcome to the PUNTO club

wonder what made such a drastic change of heart and mind !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 1664286)
Fiat is doomed. Chevrolet will grow. Don't blame me, look at Fiat's sales figures.The culprit: manza.

many many happy returns of the day sid :)
hope you had very nice time with Punto today!

waiting to hear about more Punto story!

Happy birthday Sid and congrats for the new buy!
Wishing you years of happy driving!
Look forward to your wonderful posts.

happy birthday clap:

I think birthday boy is having honeymoon and will not return very soon.
Sorry Mods please allow me to say this.please:

Happy birthday Sid god Bless you ...hope you keep pinning such fantastic reviews for Us clap:

and yes , expect me to stop you anywhere on road in noida / delhi stupid:

Congrats Sid. Waiting for your detailed driving experience. Can the panel gap that you mentioned about be corrected during next servicing?

Hi,
congrats for your new Italian beauty.
Having read your Jazz thread and i20 v Punto thread, I still don't get how you bought it.
Where's the story sid? B'day bash aint over yet? or honeymoon period with your car may be?

An interesting story is coming up tell us what made you go for it.

congrats on the new lady in your sidindica... I am eagerly waiting for your ownership report/experience. I must you gave me the confidence to finally jump in and book the punto. I have swinging between i20 and punto for last three months. Loved everything about punto but was worried abt After sales. Seeing your post about improved plastics and all jumped in booked a bossa nova white fiat punto 1.3 emotion pack @ Automatrix managlore. now the wait begins.....

Sid,

where are you! you are posting all other threads except your thread :D more pics, updates on 7007?

OT

GR8NATIVE,

How was your booking experience at Automatrix Mangalore?

Hi Sid,

No updates!!! reviews yet? Dropping sales numbers are already started bothering me :Shockked:, though my heart is still beeating 'punto, punto'. Almost convinced every one in family as they were against a hatch for 7.5 lacks. They all wanted me to go for a SX4 vxi instead.

He must be busy puntoing around.

OT

GR8NATIVE,

How was your booking experience at Automatrix Mangalore?[/quote]
@recshenoy--- the booking experience has been good -smooth i must say so far. The guy i spoke to knew what he was talking about. He told me " sir we are selling punto like hot cakes-30 every month,booked three cars in udupi yesterday" which i thought was a very good number but dont know how far its true. my car will be a total hybrid - booked at mangalore dealer,booking done from chennai but car will be registered in kannur or kasaragod as i dont have a mangalore address proof yet...

@ Sidindica very eagerly awaiting further posts from you.thanks