Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th May 2010, 20:42   #136
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitBahl View Post
IMHO, looks as good as (if not better!!) than stock E-Pack.
It surely does, except the door handles. Why don't you get them painted as well?
By the way fantastic pics
Old 25th May 2010, 22:28   #137
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
Sumitbahl: Your Italian Babe looks even more hot now.

Waiting for the next set of exotic pics!
Thanks a lot Arun!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerHead View Post
It surely does, except the door handles. Why don't you get them painted as well?
By the way fantastic pics
Thanks.
Thats planned as well, somewhere down the line.
Dont want to rush the things. I love the fact that something is pending to be done on the car. Keeps the excitement going.
Old 25th May 2010, 23:03   #138
BHPian

sumit ji,
next thing according to me is body coloured door handles.
Old 26th May 2010, 06:54   #139
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigneshram View Post
sumit ji,
next thing according to me is body coloured door handles.
Yup, will get them done.

I was about to call you yesterday.
Just was to inquire, are there two types of spoilers available for punto on Kumar's website?
Also, could you please post the picture of your firend's punto with the wing spoiler installed?
Old 26th May 2010, 08:25   #140
BHPian

no kumars has got only one type.that is the one on the site.and yaa will soon post a pic of my friends car.
Old 26th May 2010, 08:31   #141
BHPian

Sumit & Vignesh have either of you got some info on the HID projectors? I am looking for some but seems we need to source them from either Taiwan or UK.
Old 26th May 2010, 08:35   #142
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Great photoshoot of the Punto. Nice paintjob too.
Old 26th May 2010, 10:01   #143
BHPian

yaa arishi bhai ,i tried buying the projectors.the problem is they are expensive.In taiwan they are cheap but those people are ready to ship only a min. of 20 pairs.i spoke to the manufacturers of the projectors and LED.tail lamps of the punto.But min order quantity is the issue.In UK it is about 14k per pair.But shipping is very expensive through Royal Mail.
Old 26th May 2010, 10:18   #144
BHPian

Spoiler

I am attaching the pic as posted in the manufacturer Classique's website.I am not a big fan but it looks sporty.
Attached Thumbnails
My Italian Stallion - FIAT Grande Punto MJD (Exotica Red). Photo shoot on pg 9.-capture.png  

Old 26th May 2010, 11:46   #145
BHPian

I guess getting 20 is an issue, even if we check with the Punto Users Group, I don't think we can get 20. I guess we have to wait more if some of the companies (like Reliance Autozone etc.) will get these in India as after market accessories.

That wing looks to be attached to some Mumbai Car (Wasan Motors sticker), IMHO it doesn't look that cool. The one that FIAT sells in UK is much better. I wish if FIAT can get those accessories in India also. Any one in FIAT listening
Old 26th May 2010, 12:09   #146
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arishi1 View Post
I guess getting 20 is an issue, even if we check with the Punto Users Group, I don't think we can get 20. I guess we have to wait more if some of the companies (like Reliance Autozone etc.) will get these in India as after market accessories.
Can someone point to where exactly is this Punto Users Group. Thnx.

Edit - Finally found it. Its google hosted group at
http://groups.google.com/group/punto...ndia?lnk&pli=1

Last edited by aarenes : 26th May 2010 at 12:11.
Old 26th May 2010, 22:20   #147
BHPian

Quote:
no kumars has got only one type.that is the one on the site.and yaa will soon post a pic of my friends car.
Thats what i thought. I am looking at drifter kinda spoiler or the one that comes in abarth version.

Quote:
Sumit & Vignesh have either of you got some info on the HID projectors? I am looking for some but seems we need to source them from either Taiwan or UK.
You can get the light custom made as well. But they are not exactly cheap either. However, custom made lights (if done through the right person) are much better than TAIWAN made one.
One reason is that they are made using your stock headlamp and you can use some good projectors (from accidental SKODAs or BMWs).
You can use a godd HID kit with them.
The whole setup (with HID kit) costs close to 20k for the pair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
Great photoshoot of the Punto. Nice paintjob too.
Thanks a lot.

Quote:
I am attaching the pic as posted in the manufacturer Classique's website.I am not a big fan but it looks sporty.
Dont like it much. Lets wait for mroe options.
I checked eBay for spoilers, ABARTH version spoiler is available. It costs close to 5k (FOR).
Quote:

That wing looks to be attached to some Mumbai Car (Wasan Motors sticker), IMHO it doesn't look that cool. The one that FIAT sells in UK is much better. I wish if FIAT can get those accessories in India also. Any one in FIAT listening
I agree with you, hope FIAT India provides it as an accessory.
Punto sports launch is around the corner. Lets hope the sports model comes with a spoiler. Then we can buy them from FIAT.

Anyone tried smoking their headlamps?
Old 27th May 2010, 16:19   #148
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Not only are you great with the camera (amazing set of pictures on the previous page), but also those black pillars are taste...sheer taste. Well done & congratulations on a sweet hatchback.
Old 27th May 2010, 19:21   #149
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Not only are you great with the camera (amazing set of pictures on the previous page), but also those black pillars are taste...sheer taste. Well done & congratulations on a sweet hatchback.
Thanks a lot GTO.
Old 27th May 2010, 22:37   #150
Senior - BHPian

Sumit, fantastic pictures and great job with the painted B-pillars.

Contrary to most suggestions, I believe that that the black door handles look good on your car. While there is a lot to be said for a richer look, a flowing design, sometimes a highlight (like a black door handle) is great to break the monotony. The rear view mirrors have a black coloured stalk and that fits with the door handles as well.

I have a suggestion that you can think about, trying to smoke the edges of the taillamps. Just to give you a clue to what I am talking about, take a look at the picture.
Attached Thumbnails
My Italian Stallion - FIAT Grande Punto MJD (Exotica Red). Photo shoot on pg 9.-img00190201005251349.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks