Team-BHP - The "I Booked my Car" Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread-30.html)

Make : Toyota Corolla Altis.
Variant : VL (automatic)
Colour : pearl white
Booked date : 14/1/10
Expected delivery : 24/1/10
Quoted price : 15.98L OTR Mumbai
Discounts : 25k cash + mats + flaps + rear video parking sensor integrated into rear view mirror. + insurance discount of 45%

Finally my dad and i have finalized the car . Its Hyundai i10 Sportz AT. My dad just placed the order a day ago. Thats going to be his first car . I am happy for him.

I personally liked Blushing Red , but dad wanted Electric Red. As he is the one who would be driving it , i had to agree on the color :( But i really hope and wish that Electric Red looks good.

I will update you guys with further details once we get the car.

Hi all,

Finally after a lot of test drives, soul searching and internal debates, booked the Maruti Suzuki SX4.

Details:

Make :
Maruti Suzuki
Model : SX4
Variant : ZXi MT, non-Leather
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 17-Jan-2010
Color : French Eclair
Expected Delivery Date : 30-Jan-2010
Dealer & City : Wonder Cars, Pune / Pimpri
Discounts:
Rs. 15000 Cash Discount
- Rs. 15000 Exchange Bonus
-
Rs. 5000 worth free accessories (or cash discount for 2000 and free accessories worth 3000 - after I said I don't want accessories, I want cash :-) )
Net Price : Rs 797,067 OTR inclusive of 3rd and 4th year extended warranty

A big thanks to

vivprasad
fornax
mrwalker
abhi182
Nikhil_blr

and many many others

for posting their experiences, thoughts and feelings which allowed me to leverage their experiences and knowledge and make a good decision. :thumbs up

Stay tuned for a post detailing the booking and delivery experience once I actually get my hands on the car.

Many congrats Shreeps. SX4 is really a good choice.

Looking forward to your ownership thread soon!

Hi BHPians,

I need your suggestion on purchasing my Four Wheeler. Its a tough Choice for me.please:

I'm planning to buy a Four Wheeler by FEB 2010 end. I have 2 four wheelers of choice in different category, but gonna buy ONE.
1) Mahindra Scorpio VLX 2WD
2) Chevy Cruze LTZ

I have been reading this forum for last 6 months on both of these Vehicles and its a very tough choice. Its for a family of 3 only......

Please suggest........

@Pradeep,

please post in below section. you will get more suggestions

What Car? - Team-BHP

Quote:

Originally Posted by recshenoy (Post 1687651)
@Pradeep,

please post in below section. you will get more suggestions

What Car? - Team-BHP

Thanks for the TIP :).

Now i've created a new Thread. Waiting for the Mods to approve it and post it there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shreeps (Post 1686080)
Hi all,

Finally after a lot of test drives, soul searching and internal debates, booked the Maruti Suzuki SX4.

Details:

Make :
Maruti Suzuki
Model : SX4
Variant : ZXi MT, non-Leather
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date : 17-Jan-2010
Color : French Eclair
Expected Delivery Date : 30-Jan-2010
Dealer & City : Wonder Cars, Pune / Pimpri
Discounts:
Rs. 15000 Cash Discount
- Rs. 15000 Exchange Bonus
-
Rs. 5000 worth free accessories (or cash discount for 2000 and free accessories worth 3000 - after I said I don't want accessories, I want cash :-) )
Net Price : Rs 797,067 OTR inclusive of 3rd and 4th year extended warranty

A big thanks to

vivprasad
fornax
mrwalker
abhi182
Nikhil_blr

and many many others

for posting their experiences, thoughts and feelings which allowed me to leverage their experiences and knowledge and make a good decision. :thumbs up

Stay tuned for a post detailing the booking and delivery experience once I actually get my hands on the car.

Congratulations Shreeps. SX4 is a great car and French Eclair is a nice new color introduced on it. Great Maruti VFM with SX4 muscle-power.

I booked a Crystal Black Toyota Corolla Altis 1.8GL this morning. Delivery will be this Friday morning. Yey!

Congrats Sauron22. I am sure you are eagerly waiting for Friday. Just in time for the weekend :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by raghu4222 (Post 1620278)
Make : Maruti
Model : Swift
Variant : VDI
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : Last week of October
Color : Pearl Arctic White
Expected Delivery Date : End of January :Frustrati (As i have asked for a 2010 model, though it would make sense to wait for a little more time and get the '10 model on the RC book)
Dealer & City : Bimal, Whitefield, Bangalore
Freebies : NIL
Others : Extended Waranty

Damn the Delivery date is yet postponed to another month of wait just for the 2010 model..

Have a question, when do they actually start delivering the 2010 models? any idea?

Quote:

Originally Posted by raghu4222 (Post 1689354)
Have a question, when do they actually start delivering the 2010 models? any idea?

Some where in the forum I read that after 15th Feb all the manufacturers start delivering the new years batch of vehicle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikram999 (Post 1673201)
Booked My Linea Dynamic.
Make : FIAT
Model : Linea
Variant : Dynamic
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date : 6th Jan 2010
Color : hip Hop Black
Expected Delivery Date : 20rd Jan 2010
Dealer & City : kamal & Company .,Jaipur
Freebies : Insurance, extended warranty and Road side assistance and Mats, Cover, taflon coating

Damn..the delivery of my car is delay...delay may takes minimum 7-10 more days....

& how about your linea deliver: brar.arsh have you got any info @ delivery..

@raghu4222 damnn man you have waiting too long hope u ll soon get ure car.but as for 2010./ swift it may takes more time

hehe.. vikram i told you that day that it will take some time. btw mine has reached with my dealer and i will be getting the delivery on friday. yours got delayed due to black colour i think. i will start a thread next week, after enjoying it for few days.

Quote:

Originally Posted by brar.arsh (Post 1691126)
hehe.. vikram i told you that day that it will take some time. btw mine has reached with my dealer and i will be getting the delivery on friday. yours got delayed due to black colour i think. i will start a thread next week, after enjoying it for few days.

Brother what type of Alloys,& ICE you have got.

is the same alloys below. you have got from the company ?

also would like to know ICE.. what type is it..
is it same as fitted in all linea {company fitted ICE} or after market..
& how much they charges for each
alloys: 20k
ICE: 20k right.??