Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   What Car? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/)
-   -   The "I Booked my Car" Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-car/89063-i-booked-my-car-thread-40.html)

neoonwheels 3rd March 2010 20:12

Finally booked my car today. Paid initial amount of 50K.

Make :FIAT
Model : Grande Punto
Variant : Emotion Pack
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date :03-03-2010
Color : Hip hop Black (May be the first one on TBhp?)
Expected Delivery Date :Next week
Dealer & City :B U Bhandari, Pune
Freebies : Insurance + Ext warranty + Road side assistance + Corp disc
Others : Floor mats and mud flaps.

subbarao 3rd March 2010 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoonwheels (Post 1763193)
Finally booked my car today. Paid initial amount of 50K.

Make :FIAT
Model : Grande Punto
Variant : Emotion Pack
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date :03-03-2010
Color : Hip hop Black (May be the first one on TBhp?)
Expected Delivery Date :Next week
Dealer & City :B U Bhandari, Pune
Freebies : Insurance + Ext warranty + Road side assistance + Corp disc
Others : Floor mats and mud flaps.

Hi,

You are not said the price?!, above said Freebies are for the current month or you are getting last months offers??

neoonwheels 4th March 2010 10:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by subbarao (Post 1763401)
Hi,

You are not said the price?!, above said Freebies are for the current month or you are getting last months offers??

The car is in stock so getting it for older price. This month's scheme covers Insurance, Ext warranty, RSA and Corp disc.

recshenoy 4th March 2010 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoonwheels (Post 1763193)
Finally booked my car today. Paid initial amount of 50K.

Make :FIAT
Model : Grande Punto
Variant : Emotion Pack
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date :03-03-2010
Color : Hip hop Black (May be the first one on TBhp?)
Expected Delivery Date :Next week
Dealer & City :B U Bhandari, Pune
Freebies : Insurance + Ext warranty + Road side assistance + Corp disc
Others : Floor mats and mud flaps.

congratulations dude. Finally you are getting Punto.

we already had hip hop black here long back :D

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...y-taken-4.html

ms001 4th March 2010 12:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoonwheels (Post 1763193)
Finally booked my car today. Paid initial amount of 50K.

Make :FIAT
Model : Grande Punto
Variant : Emotion Pack
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date :03-03-2010
Color : Hip hop Black (May be the first one on TBhp?)
Expected Delivery Date :Next week
Dealer & City :B U Bhandari, Pune
Freebies : Insurance + Ext warranty + Road side assistance + Corp disc
Others : Floor mats and mud flaps.

congrats mate a FIAT replacing a FIAT :thumbs up

neoonwheels 4th March 2010 12:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by recshenoy (Post 1763860)
congratulations dude. Finally you are getting Punto.

we already had hip hop black here long back :D

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...y-taken-4.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms001 (Post 1764089)
congrats mate a FIAT replacing a FIAT :thumbs up

Thanks guys. After driving FIAT for 5 years and satisfied with their service, its hard to shift to other brand :)

agm 4th March 2010 13:11

Punto Emo Pack Petrol
 
Make :Fiat
Model : G.Punto
Variant : Emotion Pack
Fuel : Petrol
Booking Date :26-02-2010
Color : Medium Grey
Expected Delivery Date : Next week
Dealer & City : National Garage ,Raipur (C.G)
Freebies : Insurance + 10k discount
Ex Showroom - 607264 ,Handling Charges - 1500, Extended warranty - 5000 , Insurance - 15450 , RTO - 38436 = 667,650 - 15450 - 10000 = 642200 . :)

praful 4th March 2010 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoonwheels (Post 1763193)
Finally booked my car today. Paid initial amount of 50K.

Make :FIAT
Model : Grande Punto
Variant : Emotion Pack
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date :03-03-2010
Color : Hip hop Black (May be the first one on TBhp?)
Expected Delivery Date :Next week
Dealer & City :B U Bhandari, Pune
Freebies : Insurance + Ext warranty + Road side assistance + Corp disc
Others : Floor mats and mud flaps.

Congratulations & Welcome back to the FIAT Family! :)

Esteemed 4th March 2010 14:15

Hello,

Finally after months of researching on Team BHP, I booked my car today. Gave a booking amount of Rs. 25,000/-

Make: Maruti Suzuki
Model: Swift Dzire
Variant: Vdi
Fuel: Diesel
Booking Date: 04-03-2010
Colour: White/Silver
Expected Delivery Date: 2nd Week of April
Dealer: Automotive at Nerul
Freebies: Not Yet..

In fact, i wanted to know that while booking the car, when i asked about freebies,(the usual stuff, mud flaps, matting etc.) i was told by the dealer that freebies cant be given right now, and definitely not in writing and we can offer only while delivering the car. Is is correct??

I am worried as i have already paid the booking amount and still no discussion with the sales guy about the freebies.

Please help.

hpzone 4th March 2010 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esteemed (Post 1764411)
Hello,


In fact, i wanted to know that while booking the car, when i asked about freebies,(the usual stuff, mud flaps, matting etc.) i was told by the dealer that freebies cant be given right now, and definitely not in writing and we can offer only while delivering the car. Is is correct??

I am worried as i have already paid the booking amount and still no discussion with the sales guy about the freebies.

Please help.

DZire alrady has a long wait list and dont expect much in Freebies. Getting the car in One month itself is a freebie:D

The dealer may throw in few things such as mud flap and mat as a courteousy

neoonwheels 4th March 2010 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by praful (Post 1764287)
Congratulations & Welcome back to the FIAT Family! :)

Thanks Praful. Indeed back in FIAT family :).

Esteemed 4th March 2010 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by hpzone (Post 1764506)
DZire alrady has a long wait list and dont expect much in Freebies. Getting the car in One month itself is a freebie:D

The dealer may throw in few things such as mud flap and mat as a courteousy

Thanks hpzone for the prompt response.

But, i was told by the dealer that Maruti has increased production (i somehow don't believe). Also, i was told that Dzire now comes with mud flaps.

I was only concerned that other members booking a new car are getting to know the freebies in advance while paying the booking amount..!!

Should i ask for the same right away or i can speak to dealer at a later date..??

@Mods: Please shift it to the right forum if needed.

sukiwa 4th March 2010 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoonwheels (Post 1763193)
Finally booked my car today.

Model : Grande Punto

What happened to Linea plans which was part of your signature for quite some time or was wait too much for Linea T-jet?

neoonwheels 4th March 2010 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by sukiwa (Post 1764960)
What happened to Linea plans which was part of your signature for quite some time or was wait too much for Linea T-jet?

My daily running gonna increase so overall Diesel makes sense now. Then difference between Punto P and D is around 50K. Linea diesel is way out of budget :)

japneet_b 7th March 2010 00:57

Make :Chevrolet
Model : Cruze
Variant : LTZ M/T
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date :04-03-2010
Color : Black
Expected Delivery Date : 20-25 days
Freebies : (-) premium for 1 day waiting
Ex Showroom - 13.30 lacs


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 00:45.