Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th December 2010, 11:22   #481
BHPian

Re: You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...

1. when you start spending huge sums on scale models
2. when you start dreaming about owning 'em
3. when you start looking at the rear of everything (looking for 'got bhp')...
4. when you start taking things related to scale models when others are referring to KF calendar models
5. when you start writing all these things here taking out time from the busy schedule...
Old 24th December 2010, 12:20   #482
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajitkumarlb View Post
how can I be creative about this post now, I dont want to say the same stuff thats been said so many time...

What the heck!

Yes I am on team-bhp at the least once a day!
I refer to the forum at least once during almost any conversation with friends and even in office
and yes I have subscribed to email notification to threads to get notified of updates to the thread!

I have team-bhp sticker on my car and when driving keep looking for other car with the sticker...

Well addicted - you bet I am.
Is there a way to quote all the posts at once?? because every point in the above posts applies to all of the T-Bhp members. We all are indeed crazy to be here and we love it.
Old 31st December 2010, 11:14   #483
BHPian

I have 20 min waiting time in the Airport. I see a Complimentary Internet Kiosk. I take excuse from my family, open IE and type Team-BHP.com. How is this for addiction???

I am infact typing this from there - with a big smile.
Old 31st December 2010, 11:18   #484
Senior - BHPian

you cant sleep in the night, you turn restlessly on the bed from one side to the other. You give a peep into the watch to find the time is 2 am, you hear the laptop's humming sound near your bed, you bring it on, flip it open and go to chrome and inadveratntly click on the "user cp" to see if someone replied to your subscribed posts, you then click on "new posts" go through them......
Old 31st December 2010, 11:49   #485
BHPian

The thread is a true reader of my mind and heart. I cannot express the addiction that i have devoloped with Team BHP. Through out my day i keep on referring to this thread in workplace as well as my home. The points mentioned above applies almost to me.

I always receive compliments from my home people that " You either think about your profession and office or always talk about cars. It is really boring for us.What is there in that Team Bhp. You are always into that.

As someone righly said when ever i speak something about cars, i always say that i am a member of Team Bhp.Indeed that is true when you make this statement the sales guy or showroom person, he stops blabbering nonsense to you and they get a image that words has to be used only if required. Sometimes i know more about the cars than the sales guy.
Indeed i received a compliment that "People who know about Team BHP are knowledgeable about cars and our work becomes simple" This is what i heard when i was receiving explaination about Manza when i had booked one. Life is more interesting to have an interest like this.
THANKS TO TEAM BHP

Last edited by Rehaan : 2nd January 2011 at 09:50. Reason: Please remember - 2 smileys per post max.
Old 18th January 2011, 15:50   #486
BHPian

i like this addiction, like i am addicted to my automobiles.

I used to be on another forum and bumped into Tbhp accidentally and regularly visiting. Don't think i miss the forum even for a day.

Once i get up, after checking emails, i surely check the forum for updates, check classifieds section without fail and whenever i get time to check personal emails, i end up checking tbhp too and go through whatever threads are hot at that time.

And even when i have nothing to read, i end up opening tbhp and start reading
Old 18th January 2011, 16:07   #487
Senior - BHPian

...when you are trawling through TBHP forums during Boring Teleconfs in Office! :-)
Old 18th January 2011, 16:46   #488
BHPian

Or when you have limited tbhp time available (rationed) or when the wife comes up with acronyms like biwi hogayee parayee for bhp
Old 19th January 2011, 10:36   #489
BHPian

an Infraction is good enough to spoil your birthday!
(and you wonder, whether writing about it will get you another one!)

and obviously,
you also feel, you did not deserve an infraction!

care,

Ace.
driverace is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th January 2011, 21:35   #490
BHPian

Your work schedule is skewed enough to make a resolution in the new year, that you will not open team-bhp.com till lunch in office and break it on 3rd morning, 2011 (replace with monday morning every year)
you have nature's call urge for the last two hours but still you are stuck at forum

Last edited by KumaravelS : 19th January 2011 at 21:37. Reason: spell check
Old 22nd January 2011, 23:24   #491
Distinguished - BHPian

When surfing T-BHP while at work at least once a day without fail. Guess it is an addition and a welcome one.

Cheers,
Old 23rd January 2011, 00:51   #492
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

I accidently bumped into Team-BHP while looking for BMW Z3 pics and life has never been the same again. 3 years of browsing through the forums and finally getting myself registered in Oct 2009. And today I carry my laptop to college just to check any updates in the forums, not to say "hi" to my girl over the chat or listen to any lectures. Like I said, life has never been the safe as before. Friends do ask often what is it in this forum that I'm glued to it more than Facebook or any equivalent stuff, and the answer is simple, I'm addicted to Team-BHP. Totally !!
Old 25th January 2011, 10:09   #493

...the first thing you say to your bewildered wife after returning from abroad that finally you've managed to secure a T-BHP membership when all she wants to hear is how much I missed her!
yes guys i am now a proud member of this forum (finally) and believe me it aint an easy job impressing our beloved mods
A hearty congratulations to myself.
Pro-grammer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th January 2011, 10:40   #494
BHPian

...the best thing is like my early morning coffee i try to login to T-BHP and my wife gives me a bewildered look and shrugs. I tell my 5 yr old daughter what is a infraction.. well well truly am feeling the t-bhp in my blood ..
Old 25th January 2011, 10:49   #495
BHPian

Same feeling as “pro-grammer”.

Additionally, when wife see black & Gray screen on your laptop instead of facebook/orkut/gmail and screams on you however you are still busy in reading new posts. In result you get some more days to browse unlimitedly through Team BHP as your wife will not going to talk to you at least next 2/3 days.

This is Team BHP addiction in my case.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks