Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th June 2006, 05:20   #106
BHPian

hey bro lbm i soo absolutely agree bro.. these are for sure AMAZING speakers ... have heard nothing but praises for them bro..... i really think they are amongst the top 5 - 6 pairs out there... i mean they too retail in shops for 1000 $.. so they gotta be good.. and yes they are reallly good.... even i want them hehehe ....hopefully shall get them from the states...i have my fingers crossed... and i am with you on the install bit.. except.. we do have a few Great ICE Guru's too... the autopsyche lancer install just for example.. just as good or better than most done even internationally.. but yes you are right.. we can only reach that level with the help of everyone here....
just wish all the installs that people did were the Dil Kush Kiya types bro .. i just wish...
hopefully we shall be succesfull in our quest bro.. and with the help of everyone here... i dont see any reason why we cant... this forum and the people here are definately on PAR with the international ones.. and i say that with respect to KNOWLEDGE !!
so cheers .. and 2 big thumbs up to us and team bhp.. and to you also bro.. for your neverending quest for quality... its a passion i really really admire
BOOOM

Last edited by Tool : 27th June 2006 at 05:26.
Old 23rd July 2006, 21:55   #107
Senior - BHPian

KB this is for u a decent way to install 3-way speaker system on the front door but a little change in direction will be needed though....

(sorry for bad pic quality as taken from phone camera)

Last edited by low_bass_makker : 23rd July 2006 at 21:58.
Old 23rd July 2006, 22:08   #108
Senior - BHPian

Thanks .... But where will I find someone who knows to do FG work??

I do really think there is a market for ready made kick panels!!
Old 23rd July 2006, 22:16   #109
Senior - BHPian

there are some avalaible on crutchfield here is a link of the same

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-B0Ogn8D...g=182850&avf=N

but these things has yet to come in india in a major way. People here are not well educated. Many are mugged by ICE dealers and many times the cutomer has little or no knowledge. but times are changing.

As for the kick pods they are coming in a big way to india. Like our Sam Bhai has tweeter pods nearly the same way with a little extra stuff u can make a kick pod. And from my side kick pod is the best way to install front way as they will be hidden down from car chor ......

Last edited by low_bass_makker : 23rd July 2006 at 22:21.
Old 3rd August 2006, 00:53   #110
Senior - BHPian

Ok Guys I just purchased the iridium 6.3 (which retails for INR 98k india and INR 26k in singapore) and in process to install them will be posting the pics of the same to have comments from u guys......
Old 3rd August 2006, 01:40   #111
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker
Ok Guys I just purchased the iridium 6.3 (which retails for INR 98k india and INR 26k in singapore) and in process to install them will be posting the pics of the same to have comments from u guys......
Congratulations LBM, hope to see your install soon... keep us posted
Old 3rd August 2006, 02:03   #112
Senior - BHPian

veer I have installed the midbass in the door but the damping has to be done because the upfront bass effect is not so good. Plz recommend me any damping products u have which can be of my use.

Also the tweeter is installed on the bass of the a piller i have flush mounted it.

One thing i wanna add here is that the iridium is way above than the stuff i have earlier listen in car audio. The sound is so rich that i cannot describe in words here....

right now i am playing them passive but i have in mind to go a three way active setup. but this will be on the later stage.....
Old 3rd August 2006, 06:34   #113
Senior - BHPian

lbm, wher will you woofer go? YOu have mids on your door and then?
Old 3rd August 2006, 07:00   #114
BANNED

Quote:
BHAI, congratulations!!!!
BHAI, you've already installed it?
BHAI, please post some pics.
BHAI, zara jaldi karo!
Old 3rd August 2006, 10:51   #115
BHPian

LBM, congratulations for your Iridium. Any upgrade on the subwoofers ??
Old 3rd August 2006, 11:00   #116
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autophile
LBM, congratulations for your Iridium. Any upgrade on the subwoofers ??
Yaar IDMAX ka dil se intezar kar raha hun..........kab woh aayen aur kab main unko fit karon aur sab ka band bajaun.......lol

Also the damping part is still left out I need the damping stuff so that the midbass can be installed properly......

JK that is midbass not midrange , the mid range is right now lying on my seats but wired still yet not decided where to install them.....

Last edited by low_bass_makker : 3rd August 2006 at 11:08.
Old 3rd August 2006, 11:13   #117
Senior - BHPian

yikes ! on ur seat? and you gonna sit on those ? :P

jokes apart; waiting to see where you gonna fit those, seem you have only the door for this. Now I like the Xing better
Old 3rd August 2006, 12:22   #118
Senior - BHPian

Jk yaar they are temp kept there just to listen how they sound anf they sound crisp and clear like new lays chips "no one can eat just once"

Now days i am trying to drive my car more than I normally do so that i can listen to them more.........lol

ya ur right the zing is the best for installing the mids but the incdica is not back further .........
Old 3rd August 2006, 14:23   #119
BANNED

Quote:
Jk yaar they are temp kept there just to listen how they sound anf they sound crisp and clear like new lays chips "no one can eat just once"

Now days i am trying to drive my car more than I normally do so that i can listen to them more.........lol

ya ur right the zing is the best for installing the mids but the incdica is not back further .........
That's a big ZULM you can do to an Iridium! Hope to see it installed soon.

BTW, you've got a swift is'nt it?
Old 3rd August 2006, 17:00   #120
Senior - BHPian

ya i have a swift any comment about install location is welcomed.....
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks