Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th February 2015, 07:25   #136
Team-BHP Support

Re: Review: Dynavin N6-VW Headunit (for VW / Skoda cars)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey4u View Post
My dynavin stopped working today. There is just no sound whatsoever.
No sound from any of the sources? I hope the connector at the back didn't snap out or something.
Old 4th February 2015, 10:32   #137
BHPian

Quote:
My dynavin stopped working today. There is just no sound whatsoever.

Do check the connector behind the unit and try resetting if connections are okay and still problem persists. After the preliminary checks, if still the same, you should seek help from the dealer I guess because there is warranty and you should be very much in the warranty period now.

I hope your problem is fixed without such hassles, but if not, we will get to know how good their warranty is. Do keep us updated.
Old 4th February 2015, 11:54   #138
BHPian

I dont think connection can be a problem. Before yesterday it happened twice and resetting worked but not anymore.
Old 15th February 2015, 22:57   #139
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaypjayaraj View Post
Do check the connector behind the unit and try resetting if connections are okay and still problem persists. After the preliminary checks, if still the same, you should seek help from the dealer I guess because there is warranty and you should be very much in the warranty period now.

I hope your problem is fixed without such hassles, but if not, we will get to know how good their warranty is. Do keep us updated.
Yes the connectors seems to develop problem. But weren't loose. I have sent it back. Hope they honor warranty
Old 15th February 2015, 23:40   #140
BHPian

Quote:
Yes the connectors seems to develop problem. But weren't loose. I have sent it back. Hope they honor warranty

Sometimes even when the connector click locks, it could be slightly misaligned like one side is fully seated while the other is still a bit out of socket. Not enough to be easily noticeable, but enough to break proper contact. It has a guide slot for proper positioning but still at times, it gets locked this way. I have removed and fitted multiple HUs several times and noticed this happening a couple of times with the RCD 510 itself. If this is the case, removing and connecting it back ensuring all sides are equally seated within the connector socket while it gets locked should solve it.
Old 16th February 2015, 21:53   #141
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaypjayaraj View Post
It can connect only 1 phone at a time and sync 1000 contacts from the connected phone
==========
Yeah, Vagtune has been appointed as their Distributor for India.

HI there, on point no 3, were you able to upgrade to mapmyindia? I want to do the same thing, but am not able to get the .image file. If you've upgraded could you please share the details?
Old 16th February 2015, 22:12   #142
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaystephen11 View Post
HI there, on point no 3, were you able to upgrade to mapmyindia? I want to do the same thing, but am not able to get the .image file. If you've upgraded could you please share the details?
I couldn't get help from any of those maymyindia dealer claiming shops on this regard. And also the system time seems to be working well with the original maps that come with Dynavin HU. This has discouraged me from hunting further for mapmyindia. Need to get the original maps that come as part of it. I am not in India now and will get it once I'm back.
Old 23rd February 2015, 17:12   #143
BHPian

Update. The issue is related to motherboard. According to sugesh this will get replaced mid march. Let's wait and watch
abbey4u is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2015, 12:18   #144
BHPian

I just placed an order for the Dynavin N6 for my 2012 Laura TSI (was so tired of the Swing HU and also the lack of options in the market). I needed a modern and quality HU and Dynavin seems to fit the bill. This thread was certainly very helpful in deciding As of now I intend to just change the HU and not add an Amp, change speakers, etc. I am not a serious Audiophile but I like my Classic and Progressive Rock! Will update once I receive the unit and complete the installation.

Cheers!
Old 3rd March 2015, 13:22   #145
BHPian

Does anyone know what all cables come with the unit? Does it have an ISO to quadlock? And antenna adapters?
Old 3rd March 2015, 13:59   #146
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav2000 View Post
Does anyone know what all cables come with the unit? Does it have an ISO to quadlock? And antenna adapters?
Below the review, there is a link for unboxing pic which shows you all the cables and stuff that comes in the box. You could see the cable you were asking for, in that pic.
Old 7th March 2015, 21:50   #147
BHPian

Hey guys, just got my Dynavin N6 as well....add me to the club.

I ordered from Sugesh on Dynavin.in, but didnt get any map card?
Old 7th March 2015, 23:47   #148
BHPian

Quote:
Hey guys, just got my Dynavin N6 as well....add me to the club.

I ordered from Sugesh on Dynavin.in, but didnt get any map card?
I din't get any map card along with the system as well but that was because mine was among the first lot of India bound Dynavin units and the maps arrived later on. You should get it with the unit. If you din't, just check with Sugesh as to why was it missing in the package.
Old 18th March 2015, 14:39   #149
BHPian

Hey were have you guys installed the USB port? I was planning to install it in the glovebox area so as to have ipod control.
Old 18th March 2015, 17:50   #150
BHPian

Quote:
Hey were have you guys installed the USB port? I was planning to install it in the glovebox area so as to have ipod control.
I have installed in glovebox itself. However you need to careful while routing the wires. I had to remove it as in my case I had installed dension iPod with Skoda stereo.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks