Team-BHP > Electric Cars
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th August 2024, 10:35   #1261

Re: Review: The Tata Nexon EV

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on this thread so not sure how things work. But I own a Tata Nexon EV Max from Oct 2022 and from April 2024 I have been facing issues with the car. I have driven 18,000+km and in April 2024 I got the HV System Fault and the range has been erratic since. I have visited the service center multiple times and from 1st-Aug-2024 onwards the car is at the service center and I've been told the battery needs to be replaced. I have emailed and called them multiple times but there is no estimated date by when the car will be returned. If anyone knows any email IDs of people higher up at Tata Motors to escalate the issue please help me with the same.
Old 24th August 2024, 12:42   #1262
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrecKnight View Post
I have emailed and called them multiple times but there is no estimated date by when the car will be returned. If anyone knows any email IDs of people higher up at Tata Motors to escalate the issue please help me with the same.
You have two options -

1. Ask them for a loaner car or reimbursement for cab bills
2. If you car is working and just giving less range, you can use it till the time they get the new battery. Be careful to not go below the soc at which you get HV error.

Rest you can tataev.club to get access to WhatsApp telegram groups for tata ev owner. You can raise your concerns there.
Old 10th September 2024, 13:54   #1263
BHPian

Tata offers up to ₹3 lakh discount on Nexon.ev, other EVs in 'Festival of Cars' sale.

Looks like it's good times for EV buyers.

LINK
NomadSK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th September 2024, 10:31   #1264
BHPian

Lovely thread. Thanks for sharing.

It's just sad to see another unhappy Tata EV customer. Size is a criteria for me too and Punch EV checks all the boxes except the fact that it's going to be Tata.

Exter EV is the hope. I now plan to get EV'ed in early 2026.
Old 19th September 2024, 12:11   #1265
BHPian

Quote"[Backseat comfort is not upto the mark. The ride feels really stiff. Sitting in the backseat for some time, especially if the road is uneven, induces slight motion sickness. Recommended tyre pressure is 40psi. I am not sure if this is contributing to the rough ride.]"

I agree with the motion sickness part. I am not naturally prone to motion sickness at all. However once I sat in the backseat of MG EV, a hotel taxi, and I felt mild motion sickness in a 30 minute ride. I have sat many times in back seat of Nexon & BYD EVs( all hotel cars) and never felt it. So something specific to MG I conclude.

Last edited by MADMAX111 : 19th September 2024 at 12:12. Reason: spelling

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks