Team-BHP - The Official Joke thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Official Joke thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/2439-official-joke-thread-423.html)

I got hold of this image in Facebook. :D :D

The Official Joke thread-397846_221315491289479_133866563367706_474023_1937652356_n.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish
Doctor: Mrs. Tania, Good News for you.

Girl : Mrs? What do you mean by Mrs? I'm Ms.Tania!!

Doctor: Okay, Ms Tania, Bad News for you! :Shockked:

Cheers!
Irish :)

You are condor'd.... Lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warwithwheels (Post 2656032)

What if it is Tanya's second visit to the Doctor? lol:

A woman’s dishwasher broke down, so she called a repairman.
She had to go out, so she told him, “Don’t worry about the bulldog—he won’t bother you. But whatever you do, don’t talk to the parrot.”
The man started work, wary of the biggest & meanest looking bulldog he’d ever seen, but it just lay there watching him. The woman’s pet parrot, however, was driving him crazy, squawking and swearing at him. Finally, his patience snapped and he shouted, “Shut up!”
The parrot replied, “Get him, Spike!”

Joota ho ya Dil ho, aakhir, dusre pe aa hi jaata hai.

Shoe or Heart - is bound to arrive at someone.

Was watching this movie, Major Payne.
One conversation.

Actress: you don't have a wife ?
Actor : if it would have been necessary, army would have assigned one.

Quote:

@WWW, you must also provide the link to the the earlier posting (in this thread)

Quote:

Originally Posted by condor
@WWW, you must also provide the link to the the earlier posting (in this thread)

You are right condor... But then I have been accessing TBHP on my Android App since evening. The search funtion on the app is highly restricted! I did try locating the link but it din't work.

This is the first time the "highly trained monkeys" happened to me today morning while browsing youtube.

& actually found explanations @ Yahoo, Google, etc

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by condor (Post 2656268)

Agree with Condor. One can NOT CONDOR without providing the proper links. If done so, it will be taken seriously. lol:

Now a couple of jokes from my side:

After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, “You know, I was a fool when I married you.”

The husband replied, “Yes, dear, but I was so madly in love that I failed to notice.”

------------------------------------------------------

Men, Coffee & Chocolate - The Richer The Better !

------------------------------------------------------

Teacher to Santa: Describe Love and Marriage.

Santa: LOVE is when your heart flutters every time you see your partner.

MARRIAGE is when your wallet empties every time you see them.

Cheers!

Post any marriage/wife/mom-in-law related jokes in this thread, all married BHPians falls/jump on 'Thanks' button and rolls over it!! :D

Behind every successful man is a woman, carrying a list of things she wants to buy! :uncontrol rl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latheesh (Post 2656970)
Post any marriage/wife/mom-in-law related jokes in this thread, all married BHPians falls/jump on 'Thanks' button and rolls over it!! :D

If this had been the fact then my previous post (just above yours - No. 6327) would have had at least 1 Thanks! It also contains jokes related to marriage/wife. :Shockked:

Cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish (Post 2657068)
If this had been the fact then my previous post (just above yours - No. 6327) would have had at least 1 Thanks! It also contains jokes related to marriage/wife.

Cheers!
Irish

May be because it is an old joke:D. Anyway your wish is fulfilled! you can see one 'thanks' to your post.

All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive or fattening.