Team-BHP - The Official Joke thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Official Joke thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/2439-official-joke-thread-417.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warwithwheels

Top speed of 55KMPL?? lol:

On a serious note... how on earth these guys come up with such nonsensical reviews and comments? Is it just for fun or sheer ignorance? or may be they are drunk when they write such reviews? This is completely beyond my comprehension :Shockked:

I think by the first response in comments from CSD, you can figure out its just some guy having fun.
If you let it go that its on mouth shut, its actually a pretty good sketch, aint it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by condor (Post 2645949)
@Ranjit - the article was about a server at Wendy's. One who serves food.
The 7th line also says server (points handgun at server).

What's wrong with the clip ? Did you think he pointed a gun at a machine and demanded money ? That would have been funny.

Its like this. A thief holds a gun at you from a window and asks money. You just close the window and walk away. That's the joke in the clip.

Coming soon: Fastest street cleaners ever!! lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrman (Post 2646101)
Its like this. A thief holds a gun at you from a window and asks money. You just close the window and walk away. That's the joke in the clip.

If that is the case why they want to go after the poor thief?:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speed.Demon (Post 2646111)
Coming soon: Fastest street cleaners ever!! lol:

That's what is called sweeping corners

While chatting you can take an "um" as an uninterested nod, or you can take it as half a kiss ;)

Received this SMS from a friend during the last IPL season. Team-BHPians from Hyderabad would enjoy this joke better. :D

What if IPL would have been HPL (Hyderabad Premier League)? The teams would be : :)

All the airlines have cancelled their flights today....

Rajnikant is flying kite and airlines don't wanna take risk of any accidents in sky.

A man loses everything because of drinking. He sees empty beer bottles and starts smashing them one by one.

He smashes the first empty bottle swearing : "You are the reason I don't have a wife."

Then he smashes the second empty bottle swearing : "You are the reason I don't have a job."

He then observes that the third bottle is full of beer and sealed. Looking at it he says : "You stand aside! I know you are not involved!"

Dear Lays Potato Chips,

You forgot to list "Air" under the ingredients.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarlet_Rider (Post 2647054)
[*]Dhooplet Chargers (DC)

That should be "Dhoolpet" I guess. From "Hyderabad Nawabs" fame.

Quote:

Originally Posted by download2live (Post 2647338)
That should be "Dhoolpet" I guess. From "Hyderabad Nawabs" fame.

Yes, you are correct! It is indeed Dhoolpet. That was a typo. Thanks for pointing it out! :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhanushs (Post 2647405)
With great power, comes great responsibility, but after marriage comes greater responsibility: :uncontrol

Attachment 872091

Semi Condored or improved version of Post 6184.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dockap (Post 2645798)
Review of Mahindra XUV500 on MouthShut.com by a software engineer who also influenced Bill Gates of Microsoft and managed to buy 2 factories in Delhi....please read the comments posted below the review.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SS-Traveller (Post 2645839)
Oh man!!! This one is one of the most entertaining pieces I remember reading in recent times. The comments are a complete riot!

The BEST part is that a good 19% found this review "very useful" :Shockked:!! What if this guy gets a membership in t-bhp! After every official review is out, I can imagine this guy running around and making this comment -- "this is a useless car. Instead buy a TATA Magic IRIS" :D

From Facebook wall

The Official Joke thread-397554_327652297255599_157757080911789_1097721_2130324455_n.jpg

Cheers!