Team-BHP - The Official Joke thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Official Joke thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/2439-official-joke-thread-408.html)

Anil,

You were really QUICK on this one. I was about to be CONDORED on 'Condoring'! :D

Cheers!
Irish :)

Next time your girlfriend blame you for not keeping your room tidy, show this image. :D:D

The Official Joke thread-387489_10150554558949680_784804679_11040145_1143618621_n.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klub Class (Post 2626269)
Next time your girlfriend blame you for not keeping your room tidy, show this image. :D:D

Attachment 861843

Good One!

Reminds me of the days before marriage when my Bed was used as a dining table, study table, open closet for keeping cloths and the list goes on and now how things have changed after getting married, can no longer keep the room/bed in that state ...

When I tell my wife that I have cleaned up the room she give me a look (the look has a silent question , which closet has been stuffed) and I simply point my finger towards the closet. At least the room is kept clean.

This is what happens at the barber shop. Courtesy: Pics from my friend's FB profile

So this is how designers get inspiration while designing the car !!
P.S : Loved the Civic inspiration !

Rajnikant Jokes... Hope i am not condored'

"Rajni comes with pre-approved TBhp membership"

"Rajni cannot get infracted..." (Please take this in light humour...)

Quote:

Originally Posted by svsantosh (Post 2626542)

Let me add "Rajni can not even get condored"
and "Rajni's every thread automatically gets 7 stars" to that list! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by svsantosh (Post 2626542)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDP (Post 2626568)
Let me add "Rajni can not even get condored"
and "Rajni's every thread automatically gets 7 stars" to that list! :D

Condor just got Rajni'd :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by anekho (Post 2612878)
TBHP member 'condor' was in complete control of this thread back in the day. Whenever someone posted a joke that had already been posted, he'd inform them of this and post a link to the post that originally had the joke.

Finally, I had been wondering for almost 10 pages as to what was the meaning of that one word which people were so scared of.. lol:. I am enlightened for the day, rather should i say for the year??

Quote:

Originally Posted by karanraheja (Post 2626522)
So this is how designers get inspiration while designing the car !!
P.S : Loved the Civic inspiration !

Condored!!!

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2572105

Wow, this is the first time I am condoring someone. I would like to dedicate this moment to my Parents and my wife and my friends and Condor! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klub Class (Post 2626269)

Seems like thats the reason why after marriage Bedroom and cars both are clean. Wife will keep a clean room and Husband a clean car :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by _raVan_ (Post 2626692)
Condored!!!

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2572105

Wow, this is the first time I am condoring someone. I would like to dedicate this moment to my Parents and my wife and my friends and Condor! ;)

Congratulations raVan on achieving this moment! All the regular users of this thread, dream of such an even in their lifetime. :D

And now a couple of jokes form my side:

Dedicated to all Private Company Employees

A Private Company Employee was rewarded a bicycle by his organization. It was so beautiful but didn't have a Carrier at the back, so He requested to get it fixed.

When the cycle came back with the Carrier fitted, he noticed that now the Stand isn't there, so he asked about the missing Stand.

Organization said: There is only one thing is possible in Private Job, Either CAREER or STAND, If you take STAND, your CAREER will finish, and if you want to make a CAREER so never take STAND.

Difference between Boys and Girls:

The Official Joke thread-377988_316972191656848_236781693009232_1078545_188312969_n.jpg

Cheers!
Irish :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikrantj (Post 2626814)
Seems like thats the reason why after marriage Bedroom and cars both are clean. Wife will keep a clean room and Husband a clean car :)

Wrong there. 'After' marriage, husband will keep both the room and car clean :)

Created by my friend. Picked it from his FB wall. Of course, its a joke, I wish it happened for real:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by sachinj12 (Post 2627471)
Created by my friend. Picked it from his FB wall. Of course, its a joke, I wish it happened for real:D

I no mech & I no understand. Ye kya hai bhai?