Team-BHP - The Official Joke thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Official Joke thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/2439-official-joke-thread-406.html)

Hope that I am NOT condored! Here are a couple of jokes form my side:

Difference between East & West

WEST: You can kiss in public but NO piss in public.
EAST: You can piss in public but NO kiss in public.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Husband busy watching cricket. Wife came in a new dress and asked him: "Main kaisi lag rahi hoon? (How am I looking?)"

Husband started clapping and shouted: ''Chakka (Sixer)"

MODS: Please remove if you find any of these offensive.

Cheers!
Irish :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish (Post 2623595)
No matter what boys are driving 5500cc Ferrari, 3000cc BMW, 2400cc Honda Accord or 1800cc Toyota Camry.

But they are not able to overtake a 100 cc Rickshaw, full of GIRLS. :Shockked:

Cheers!

100cc rickshaw?? where do you find that? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 2623819)
100cc rickshaw?? where do you find that? :D

I think he meant Auto Rickshaw. Anyways, not even the mighty Hayabusa can overtake that.

Consequences of modern lifestyle:

A wife to her husband : "Darling, come fast! YOUR kids and MY kids are fighting with OUR kids!"

Noticed this on my way from Kormangala towards Jayanagar. These guys at BBMP knowingly or unknowingly have a good sense of humor :)

The Official Joke thread-405661_10150639213130898_505865897_11740305_235927184_n.jpg

PS : For people who can't read Kannada, That's "No Parking" in Kannada! :D

I hope that this has not been posted before in this thread:)
May not be the funniest but very creativeclap:

This guy must be happy from his failed marriage !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimified (Post 2624162)
Noticed this on my way from Kormangala towards Jayanagar. These guys at BBMP knowingly or unknowingly have a good sense of humor :)

Attachment 861118

PS : For people who can't read Kannada, That's "No Parking" in Kannada! :D

So, what's the joke? I don't get it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by libranof1987 (Post 2624264)

Could it be that the 'No-Parking' rule itself is a joke in Bangalore? :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by karanraheja (Post 2624211)
This guy must be happy from his failed marriage !

No, he had a successful divorce, which is harder to get. lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitinbose (Post 2623271)
This is a real incident that happened to me at during my interaction with a senior Toyota showroom official:

The facelifted Toyota Fortuner 4x2 is a four-wheel drive vehicle, for that's the primary purpose of the vehicle which Toyota would not wish to deviate from!

Nice one! Would have been more apt in the "quirky comments from non-petrol heads" thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by //M (Post 2623418)
Special Signature spices now available in Munnar.

From what I know, these are not spices, but rather some medicines mixed together. One needs to add coconut oil to this, keep for a day or so and then use for massaging hair. The bottle part is sure innovative and motivating for some. :cool:

Quote:

Could be because of the height at which the board is placed? Or the vehicles parked right below the sign board! And I should admit that I have seen similar instances in Kerala too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimified (Post 2624162)
PS : For people who can't read Kannada, That's "No Parking" in Kannada!

Isn't sign boards supposed to be above the language barrier?? The same sign reads "No parking" in Malayalam too. :D Not trying to insult you, but the funnier part to me was you translating the sign board [I understand you mentioned the text below the sign board written in Kannada, still...].

Edit::

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 2624321)
No, he had a successful divorce, which is harder to get.

I am happier he got to keep the car even after [possible compensation payment] the divorce.

Quote:

They have done a direct translation from English to Kannada.

"No Parking" are 2 English words. They have expressed those 2 words in Kannada and not done a proper translation. If you get what i am trying to say.
If they actually wanted to convey it in Kannada, they could have said "Vahanagalanu illi nillisabaradu". That's the exact Kannada translation for no parking.

Now, as to why i found it funny. I am assuming that the board is written with Kannada wordings for those who would not understand English.

So, for that person who knows only Kannada and no English, He would read it as "No Parking" and it would not make any sense to him right ? They are inherently assuming that the person also knows English and can decipher what "No Parking" means, which indirectly defeats the main purpose of putting it in Kannada in the first place :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by swiftnfurious (Post 2624327)
Isn't sign boards supposed to be above the language barrier?? The same sign reads "No parking" in Malayalam too. :D Not trying to insult you, but the funnier part to me was you translating the sign board [I understand you mentioned the text below the sign board written in Kannada, still...].

Ha ha. No. I was just talking about the text and not the sign board itself. No offense taken :D

Recession updates: lol:

1. Ali Baba and the forty thieves are now Ali Baba and the thirty thieves. Ten were laid off.

2. Batman and Robin are now Batman and Raman. Batman fired Robin and hired Raman in Bengaluru because Raman was willing to work twice the hours at the same rate

3. Iron man now "air-pooling" with Superman to save fuel costs.

4. Women finally marrying for love, and not money

5. Q: With the current market turmoil, what's the easiest way to make a small fortune?
A: Start off with a large one.

6. The credit crunch is getting bad isn't it? I mean, I let my brother borrow $10 a couple of weeks back, it turns out I'm now America's third biggest lender.

7. Q: Why have Dubai real estate agents stopped looking out of the window in the morning?
A: Because otherwise they'd have nothing to do in the afternoon.:uncontrol

8. Q: What's the difference between an American and a Zimbabwean?
A: Well, in a few weeks, nothing.

9. Dow Jones is re-branded as "Down Jones"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimified (Post 2624336)
They have done a direct translation from English to Kannada.

"No Parking" are 2 English words. They have expressed those 2 words in Kannada and not done a proper translation. If you get what i am trying to say.
If they actually wanted to convey it in Kannada, they could have said "Vahanagalanu illi nillisabaradu". That's the exact Kannada translation for no parking.

Now, as to why i found it funny. I am assuming that the board is written with Kannada wordings for those who would not understand English.

So, for that person who knows only Kannada and no English, He would read it as "No Parking" and it would not make any sense to him right ? They are inherently assuming that the person also knows English and can decipher what "No Parking" means, which indirectly defeats the main purpose of putting it in Kannada in the first place :)

Ha ha. No. I was just talking about the text and not the sign board itself. No offense taken :D

oh, so this:
नो पार्किंग

understood!
fuuny, yes, but not so much now, after all the "baal ki khaal",(post mortem (??) of the joke)

No offense meant to any graduate here:

Difference between B.sc. and B.Tech question's:

B.Sc.

What is your name? - (10 Marks)

B.Tech.

What is your name and why? Give reason. Does it suit to your personalty ? Critically examine? Give suitable example to justify your answer. (2 Marks)

================================================== ================================================== ==============

Man1: I do not want to marry because I am afraid of all women.

Man2: Get married soon, then you'll be afraid of only one woman and start loving others.

Cheers!