Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st November 2020, 04:34   #166
Team-BHP Support

Re: 2.7 lakh dispute with Tata Cliq

Thanks to Vikalp for sharing this update.

Quote:
My complaint on National Consumer Helpline's status has been changed to:
NCH already forwarded your grievance to the company
Remark Date :2020-11-18 11:00:51

Report on Cyber Crime Portal status is: Case transferred to the local Police Station.
I am still awaiting for some kind of communication from them.

And this is the screenshot of the reply to my mail sent to the CEO of Tata Cliq, Mr. Vikas Purohit: https://i.imgur.com/Yjc03ZB.jpg
After that no communication from Tata Cliq's Side.

Here is my YouTube history. where I spent days researching different laptops prior to buying this one, days before my order date.
Google Drive folder link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...j7eMC-WvNYNzFD
Aditya is online now   (9) Thanks
Old 11th January 2021, 08:17   #167
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: 2.7 lakh dispute with Tata Cliq

Vikalp shares the following update with us:

Quote:
So, Tata Cliq closed my complaint because the seller "told" them that he had sent the right product. And National Consumer Helpline closed my ticket as Tata Cliq "told" them that they had sent the right product. That's it. None of them contacted me even once.

I researched myself into the seller, based in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, and found that he has been scamming like this for many years. From eBay to Flipkart, Snapdeal and even the Google reviews of his shop are filled with similar comments. Instead of using the real name of his shop, he is using fake names to sell online, so that people don't find the real reviews of him. I also sent all of these evidences to the CEO of Tata Cliq, but got no response.

I had complained to the Cyber Cell as well, one month has passed but no update from their side either, really sorry state of affairs for consumers in this country. So much for Digital India and Vocal for Local.

I am keeping that package all nice and tied up as a souvenir of these agonizing 2 or so months. So yeah thanks everyone for all the help and Happy New Year. Life goes on, I guess.

Vikalp
GTO is offline   (13) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed