Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2021, 21:55   #61
BHPian

Re: Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P Review

What is the cost of spares, including the filters and the orange brush?

To get better results with mop mode, I clean the mop after it completes two small rooms. The cleaning is better that way.
Old 27th July 2021, 22:35   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NG_EV View Post
What is the cost of spares, including the filters and the orange brush?

To get better results with mop mode, I clean the mop after it completes two small rooms. The cleaning is better that way.

Filter, side brush, Center brush: 471 each
Mop pads: 335
KL01toKA03 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th July 2021, 22:49   #63
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL01toKA03 View Post
Filter, side brush, Center brush: 471 each
Mop pads: 335
Can you please clarify…
There are 2 filters, one side rotary brush and one Center orange brush. Do all of them combined cost 471? And how many Mop pads for 335?

Thanks.
Old 27th July 2021, 23:17   #64
BHPian

It is also mentioned in the user manual that the filters can be washed with water to clean them? Is it advisable to do that as they do not appear washable to me?

Last edited by NG_EV : 27th July 2021 at 23:18. Reason: spelling mistake
Old 28th July 2021, 09:30   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saket77 View Post
Can you please clarify…
There are 2 filters, one side rotary brush and one Center orange brush. Do all of them combined cost 471? And how many Mop pads for 335?

Thanks.
Each piece costs 471. 335 rupees is the cost for one wet mop pad.
KL01toKA03 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th July 2021, 22:04   #66
Distinguished - BHPian

Is the MI home server down? All my MI devices on home app have gone offline. My internet connection is working fine.
Old 29th July 2021, 10:15   #67
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Is the MI home server down? All my MI devices on home app have gone offline. My internet connection is working fine.
Did not have any issues last night. The cameras were all working fine.
deathwalkr is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 29th July 2021, 12:17   #68
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathwalkr View Post
Did not have any issues last night. The cameras were all working fine.
It resolved after 15 minutes of posting. Devices linked with Google were working fine but MI home was not working for me. Thanks for your reply.

Regards.
saket77 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2021, 15:05   #69
Distinguished - BHPian

I am noticing a glitch in the Robo these days. When I give a complete house clean command, it starts just fine but returns to dock in a while. This happens occasionally. Another thing I have noticed that sometimes when full house command is given, it will clean all but leave one room randomly and finish the cleaning. Anyone having these issues or any possible pointers to check?
Old 22nd September 2021, 16:34   #70
Senior - BHPian

Oh my robo does weird stuff too at times. Mirrors the map profile and goes about its job which as you can guess is an exercise in futility
Old 25th September 2021, 01:28   #71
Senior - BHPian

Is it possible to get the mop to automatically clean areas of the map which had furniture earlier but was removed without doing a scan of the whole house again ?
I've removed a cupboard and got a new sofa which is easily accessible by the mop now but even after multiple cycles the mop avoids those areas unless I do a spot clean
Old 25th September 2021, 13:27   #72
BHPian

Quote:
I am noticing a glitch in the Robo these days. When I give a complete house clean command, it starts just fine but returns to dock in a while. This happens occasionally.
I also noticed the same behavior last weekend. It was not there before. We don't use the robot regularly. Seems like something to do with the MI Home app since there is no firmware update in between and at least one other person facing the same issue. Hopefully another update will resolve.
AG-D is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th September 2021, 15:36   #73
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortis View Post
Is it possible to get the mop to automatically clean areas of the map which had furniture earlier but was removed without doing a scan of the whole house again ?
I've removed a cupboard and got a new sofa which is easily accessible by the mop now but even after multiple cycles the mop avoids those areas unless I do a spot clean
I tried all possible tricks after searching the net, including some given for Roborock. None worked. I had shifted an old TV Cabinet and replaced it with one which had sufficient space underneath, for the Mi Robot to go. But every time I sent it to that room , it would ignore that particular location. When I sent it to clean that specific location , it ended up getting lost & confused and was unable to dock back . So ultimately, had to re- map the whole house. An easier an quicker way to re- map is to put the Robot in the edge mode.This gets the job done fast , though it would have been great if their software provided for individual room re-mapping and merging with the main map.
amit162 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2021, 15:59   #74
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit162 View Post
An easier an quicker way to re- map is to put the Robot in the edge mode.This gets the job done fast , though it would have been great if their software provided for individual room re-mapping and merging with the main map.
This is a good quick tip! I also had to map my entire house again because the mop would behave very strange near a restricted/ virtual wall area. The mop used to keep towing the edge and used to seem stuck doing that around the virtual wall resulting in time and battery loss. Tried everything in the map editor to resolve it but finally had to remap the entire house by keeping objects in a way blocking the restricted area. Problem was finally solved that way but took a lot of effort and time. Remapping a particular room seems like a good idea to existing map. Hope MI brings such a feature.

On another note, just imagine if Mi wanted to sell ready made maps to architects or individuals to design a new house. They have plenty of them available now on their cloud platform

Last edited by saket77 : 26th September 2021 at 16:01.
Old 28th September 2021, 20:47   #75
Distinguished - BHPian

Need to replace the filters of dust compartments. How to procure original filters? I couldn’t find it in Mi website. Any pointers will be helpful.

Thanks.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks