Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th May 2012, 19:00   #8866
Senior - BHPian

re: The Mobile Phone Thread - Queries, decisions, discussions all here

^^ Could be something as simple as battery not seated properly, or not charged fully. These type of pesky problems usually have very simple origins.
Old 24th May 2012, 22:33   #8867
BANNED

Need some mail contacts for motorola india to escalate issues with my Defy. All i have is "'info.in@motorola.com'". I didnt get any reply even after 7 days.

More details here with photos.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadget...ml#post2787588
Old 26th May 2012, 10:25   #8868
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthasarathig View Post
Its difficult to get 4.3 inch screen with a 20k budget. 5.Htc one V 3.7in screen 18k

Regards
Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
Check Motorola Atrix 2, around 21.5k. Super VFM.
If you can wait for few more weeks, it would be worth it, we may see prices going down.
Hey, Thank you for the options and suggestions. That Atrix 2! Dayyum....super VFM. We're going to take a look at it in the shops today before she makes up her mind. She quite likes the Xperia S and is angling for it. So we might just blow the budget and get that one.

But that Moto...wow!
Old 26th May 2012, 13:01   #8869
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewhiteknight

Hey, Thank you for the options and suggestions. That Atrix 2! Dayyum....super VFM. We're going to take a look at it in the shops today before she makes up her mind. She quite likes the Xperia S and is angling for it. So we might just blow the budget and get that one.

But that Moto...wow!
Get the white one available online at I believe Flipkart. Great mobile in the price range, with good looks, alternatively you can have iPhone 3GS also in the range albeit not an android but I have seen fairer sex prefer it.
Old 30th May 2012, 20:15   #8870
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post
Does anyone have any feedback on the Motorola Razr XT910

Motorola RAZR XT910's price slashed to Rs.27,800

The price drop by more than 2K really makes this a good buy. Similar performance to S2 and a better screen. Looks and feels much better and less plasticky than the common S2.

Thinking of picking it up but not sure on performance.
I am using XT 910 for about 2 months now. I am quite satisfied with the performance. It sure looks and feel much better than the S2 (This is my personal opinion. No offence meant). The only problem I have faced is with the wireless connectivity. The wireless connectivity seems to be moody. Sometimes it connects sometimes it doesn't. Logged a ticket with Moto support and they have asked me to bring the phone in. Haven't had a chance to do that yet. Apart from this niggle, no complaints.

EDIT: I find the picture quality to be below par for an 8MP camera. But this is not a high priority requirement on my list.

Last edited by simplynitin : 30th May 2012 at 20:27.
Old 31st May 2012, 14:09   #8871
BHPian

Samsung launches the Galaxy S III in India for Rs 43,180

Samsung launches the Galaxy S III in India for Rs 43,180 | Video & Photo Reviews of Gadgets at BGR India

I think its is a bit too expensive for a launch price. All of us were expecting it to be priced in the HTC One X territory (36K-38K). At this rate the One X seems a better buy!! Or better spend 1K more and get the iPhone 4S at 44500 !!
Old 1st June 2012, 10:52   #8872
Senior - BHPian

The SGS III launch price was unexpected. For those still keen, good news is that the Galaxy S III is available for Rs. 38.9K with both these retailers:

BuythePrice: Samsung Galaxy S3 - Buy Online in India for Rs.38,900 as on 1st June 2012 - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com

Flipkart: Samsung Galaxy S3: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

Not sure of the reliability of buying from BuythePrice, but they have an offer with the SIII, claimed worth Rs. 3149/-.
Old 1st June 2012, 11:19   #8873
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_ajay View Post

Not sure of the reliability of buying from BuythePrice, but they have an offer with the SIII, claimed worth Rs. 3149/-.
I can vouch for reliability of buytheprice. I had purchased my Neo V from them and received it in 2 days flat. One of friend also bought a phone from them and had no issues at all. They send the phone via DTDC, so it's not as good as say Flipkart's own courier, but it's not bad at all.
Old 1st June 2012, 17:05   #8874
Senior - BHPian

^^^They must be using different couriers for different areas, because here they send thru First Flight. One really good thing about them is that they said they will take care of Octroi too. Service is of course not quite like Flipkart and its replacement warranty and all, but you get a lower price and they are reliable and fast.
Old 1st June 2012, 23:53   #8875
Senior - BHPian

Gandhi, Raccoon,

Thanks for sharing your feedback/experience; its good to know. Only for the Samsung Galaxy S III, the offer from BuythePrice seems interesting; price wise, they are equally matched. On some other mobiles too, the prices are either equally matched or Flipkart seems cheaper.

Nevertheless, thanks again for the useful feedback.
Old 2nd June 2012, 00:18   #8876
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_ajay View Post
The SGS III launch price was unexpected. For those still keen, good news is that the Galaxy S III is available for Rs. 38.9K with both these retailers:

BuythePrice: Samsung Galaxy S3 - Buy Online in India for Rs.38,900 as on 1st June 2012 - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com

Pfff! BtP has removed the offer on SGS III already. Not sure though about when they started running the offer.

But BtP has another cool offer - Rs. 2000 off on most mobiles with coupon code 'xsummer'.

Xperia S seems good value at 29.1K
Old 2nd June 2012, 01:27   #8877
Senior - BHPian

^^^Fret not mate. Get it from Indiaplaza for Rs. Rs. 35010. IP is not known to be as trouble free as BTP (nor will they take care of Octroi, where applicable), but you could consider that the price would compensate for any less pleasant experiences.

If prices is same for any given product, then Flipkart would be the 1st choice for me. But I'v found their prices to be unjustifiably higher in the past, in most cases. Later I just stopped even looking at their prices.
Old 2nd June 2012, 01:58   #8878
BHPian

Lost my Storm2 , got hold of a Samsung GalaxyS Captivate, i am still drooling over it , everything is so fantastic
Old 2nd June 2012, 10:51   #8879
Senior - BHPian

Team,

What happened to the price reduction on DROID RAZR XT910 as reported by TECH2 ?

Motorola RAZR XT910's price slashed to Rs.27,800

I see, it is still listed at 29400 on flipkart.

Last edited by F150 : 2nd June 2012 at 10:52.
Old 2nd June 2012, 14:45   #8880
BHPian

Hi All,

Needs to which is the best Anroid phone in the price range of 10000 to 18000. Also want to know the best BB in the same range.

Regards,
Gopi

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks