Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th January 2006, 14:54   #121
BHPian

I have placed RTECH incident in my company news groups. I hope everybody will be aware of such incidents and ICICI should learn a lesson from us.
Old 20th January 2006, 15:16   #122
Joz
BHPian

Congrats Rtech. That was some pleasant ending to the ordeal

After all that they initially dished out, I still think you/we should get this case much more publicity. While they relented in your case, I am sure many more across the country are made to face the same music. You must have had enough of it by now, but please do try to get this in some magazine/website/newspaper.

Its high time consumers in India prove that they do have the upper hand, as against companies/coporates. After all, we are also party to their business.

Last edited by Joz : 20th January 2006 at 15:17.
Old 20th January 2006, 16:31   #123
BHPian

gr8 going rt!!!
phew, good thing I didn't have any prob yet with my debit card account... but like every1 saying... stay away from 'em... and guess thats what I intend to do now.

godspeed.
Old 20th January 2006, 16:46   #124
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

finally some good news for RTECH .. Way to go guys !!!
Old 20th January 2006, 17:27   #125
BHPian

Good show, Rtech...

I suggest that you also send a copy of your case to IRDA at:

Complaints against Non-life insurance companies:
Ms. Yegnapriya Bharath, Officer on Special Duty/ PVY Sharma, General Assistant
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
Parishrama Bhawanam, 5-9-58/B, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad – 500004.
(040) 55820964/55789768 Extension – 128/119
e-mail ids: nonlifecomplaints@irdaonline.org
Old 20th January 2006, 18:12   #126
Suryam

Congratulation Rtech for getting the insuarance claim.

I think this would teach the Insurance companies a lession. I think Team-BHP forum has done great job for propagating this message to all places over India.

It is also good that we are having separate section for Finance/Insuarance companies review -- which will allow us to weed out useless companies.

Suryam

Old 20th January 2006, 18:36   #127
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosikrishna
still you should go ahead and demand as to why they dint solicit your claim at the first place. who will compensate for the amount of time and energy you would have wasted doing all the ground work and the "mental agony" you would have undergone...if we are going to leave it here, again the same treatment will be meted out to others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joz
After all that they initially dished out, I still think you/we should get this case much more publicity. While they relented in your case, I am sure many more across the country are made to face the same music. You must have had enough of it by now, but please do try to get this in some magazine/website/newspaper.
I have not stopped anything guys. I plan on first meeting with those critters. Let me ask them for a written apology (which they will never give ofcourse). All that would just add to the case so when I present it to the press, they have the complete story of how they first troubled me, lied to my face, then backtracked, accepted their "mistake" but refused to give even a simple apology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msprabhakar
I suggest that you also send a copy of your case to IRDA at:
I actually wrote to them before, but did not receive any reply nor even acknowledgemnt from them. However, after compiling the info above, I will send them the complete set.
Old 20th January 2006, 18:53   #128
Senior - BHPian

Rtech, its great to hear that you can now atleast sleep peacefully now. Bet the ICICI honchos aren't sleeping so well now. What else are you now seeking from ICICI apart from the written apology and have you terminated your contracts with them?
Old 20th January 2006, 19:10   #129
BANNED

Rtech, Whew, what a relief that must have been for you !! It just goes to highlight the fact that in the country that we luv, its not about who you are as a person but whom you know that matters.

Anyways now that you got what you deserved pls don't give up the issue ... maybe if it gets prominent coverage a lot of people who might not have the support to take on ICICI will just stay away in the first place --- !! I cut up the ICICI credit cards that I had the day this happened and now their legal deptt is gonna come after me for about 3K thats due to them ... lol

ICICI --- High time you sort yourself out !!!

Cheers
Old 20th January 2006, 20:16   #130
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo
I agree to that. If we actually manage to that it will be a great thing! As for myself I know I will have to think of a lot many headaches that will come my way(what with so many relationships I have with them)... But what the heck, I will think of something.

@RTech: Mate... I am trying to get it posted to our internal bulletin boards (if I can pull that off thats a huge 40000+ people around the world). I have already started sending flyer mails within and outside to let ppl know of these buggers and their shady dealings.
Way to go zappo! I'm sure even if a few of us do our two bits it will go a long way in exposing cheats like ICICI! I have had my share of horrible experiences with them too!
Old 21st January 2006, 15:05   #131
BHPian

CONGRATULATIONS .. Robin .. on your claim being settled by the crooks..
i hope this incident has made lot of people aware of the malpractises of these so called PVT Corporate companies whose sole aim is to make profits either by hook or crook ..
Old 24th January 2006, 04:11   #132
BHPian

Congrats RTECH!!! Good to hear that you finally got your claims through...

Cheers!!!
Old 26th January 2006, 00:08   #133
BHPian

Great going R-tech !
However, follow-up till you corner them and give a dent in the system.
These guys need to change their lessons from ways of extorting money from ppl to win a delighted customer.

Tarun.
Old 29th January 2006, 02:29   #134
jat
BHPian

Just read a new report about ICICI credit card dealings. Bank is sending credit cards to people even when they have not asked for it. There photograhps are wrong. Even they are getting bills although they have not used the cards.

Hum hai na.

RK
Old 4th March 2006, 20:20   #135

ICICI - Blatant cheating of customers & the (In)justice that is passed of as the law

Hi,

I really appreciate that you did not let injustice just happen to you and you fought for justice. Consumer courts are new to Indians and we are not completely aware of it. I hope your case enlightens many like me. There are many institution who provides guidelines to fight for your case. However I have never heard of WIAA. Can you let me know what is its full form and I would be glad to know it.
Once again congrats RTECH!!! on getting your claims.

Cheers!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks