Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd December 2014, 13:07   #91
BANNED

re: Team-BHP SCOOP: Maruti Dzire Facelift caught uncamouflaged!* EDIT: Now launched!*

From one of the many news articles about this updated version of the Dzire available on the net, looks like during the March-April 2015 time frames for this to be launched.
Old 2nd December 2014, 13:48   #92
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP SCOOP: Maruti Dzire Facelift caught uncamouflaged!* EDIT: Now launched!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajayrec View Post
Any news about facelift launch date yet? Any info on pricing?
Dear Ajay

The Facelift should launch sometime in Apr 2015.

Price wise, probably the bling will be approx. 20K more than the current levels for the L/V and about 40K for the Z version.

They can also squeeze in the LX/Di+ with Front power windows and a tacho and price it between the base L and V version.

Approx. 20K more than the L probably!!
Old 9th January 2015, 17:40   #93
BHPian

Maruti Swift Dzire spied testing. As per GaadiWaadi, facelifted Dzire is launching in March 2015.
Name:  Maruti Dzire.png
Views: 4407
Size:  275.5 KB

Facelifted Eritga also caught testing
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP SCOOP: Maruti Dzire Facelift caught uncamouflaged!* EDIT: Now launched!*-ertiga-1.jpg  

Team-BHP SCOOP: Maruti Dzire Facelift caught uncamouflaged!* EDIT: Now launched!*-ertiga-2.jpg  

Team-BHP SCOOP: Maruti Dzire Facelift caught uncamouflaged!* EDIT: Now launched!*-ertiga-3.jpg  

Last edited by damager21 : 9th January 2015 at 17:49.
damager21 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th January 2015, 17:59   #94
Distinguished - BHPian

I wonder what's there to extensively test in these face lifts when its all about new bumpers and some minor equipment upgrades, that too the same being used on the swift. Too much taunting I feel, and giving rise too all kinds of speculations and scoop

Last edited by audioholic : 9th January 2015 at 18:01.
audioholic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th January 2015, 18:15   #95
Senior - BHPian

Updated fuel economy is the main reason for the extensive tests I feel. This Dzire facelift looks a bit different than the one which was spied earlier.
Old 10th January 2015, 12:00   #96
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fx45 View Post
This Dzire facelift looks a bit different than the one which was spied earlier.
Nope, it is the same car. Silver accents on front bumper as well as the chunky chrome grill have been camouflaged in this picture. The front bumper design, alloy wheels et all see to be just the same (refer: Team-BHP News article dated 30/10/2013 or 19/05/2013. Yes, side rubber beading as well as wind deflectors/rain visors seem to have been added to this car but as far as I know Maruti, these are going to be additional accessories and not a part of standard equipment.
Old 10th January 2015, 12:09   #97
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2!!! View Post
Nope, it is the same car. Silver accents on front bumper as well as the chunky chrome grill have been camouflaged in this picture....Yes, side rubber beading as well as wind deflectors/rain visors seem to have been added to this car but as far as I know Maruti, these are going to be additional accessories and not a part of standard equipment.
Looks so good without that garish chrome! Just hope it's launched like this instead!
Old 11th January 2015, 12:33   #98
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpbopanna View Post
Looks so good without that garish chrome! Just hope it's launched like this instead!
My friend, it is masked off. How can they not give it

They will have a dedicated space in the brochure and ads - "Stylish chrome grille"
audioholic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th January 2015, 16:20   #99
Team-BHP Support

Maruti is planning to launch the Dzire facelift next month.

Link to Team-BHP News Article
Old 2nd February 2015, 20:04   #100
Distinguished - BHPian

Dzire seems to be production ready, new color visible.

Team-BHP SCOOP: Maruti Dzire Facelift caught uncamouflaged!* EDIT: Now launched!*-b82cuyjciaal5re.jpg
Team-BHP SCOOP: Maruti Dzire Facelift caught uncamouflaged!* EDIT: Now launched!*-b82ctufciaasfve.jpg

https://twitter.com/gaadiwaadi
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th February 2015, 23:00   #101
BHPian

Maruti Dzire facelift is expected to be launched next month. Couple of pics spied. Front grill with thick chrome strip looks similar to Honda Mobilio.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP SCOOP: Maruti Dzire Facelift caught uncamouflaged!* EDIT: Now launched!*-2015marutiswiftdziregrille.jpg  

Team-BHP SCOOP: Maruti Dzire Facelift caught uncamouflaged!* EDIT: Now launched!*-b9ff1rxccaesadn.jpg  

damager21 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th February 2015, 00:00   #102
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
I wonder what's there to extensively test in these face lifts when its all about new bumpers and some minor equipment upgrades, that too the same being used on the swift. Too much taunting I feel, and giving rise too all kinds of speculations and scoop
Lol!! I feel the same!!
Just some cosmetic changes and they (pretend to) test so much. An eye wash is what I feel personally.

Isn't it a high time for the complete product overhaul than some chrome inserts as a refresh model?
The herd mentality of people surely helps Maruti!
Old 17th February 2015, 12:22   #103
Distinguished - BHPian

Maruti's Dzire seem ready for launch.Rumored to have reached dealerships.

Team-BHP SCOOP: Maruti Dzire Facelift caught uncamouflaged!* EDIT: Now launched!*-bbudtjciaaji6.jpg
Team-BHP SCOOP: Maruti Dzire Facelift caught uncamouflaged!* EDIT: Now launched!*-bbudufcuaa6zk5.jpg
Team-BHP SCOOP: Maruti Dzire Facelift caught uncamouflaged!* EDIT: Now launched!*-bbudxucqaacd0i.jpg

https://twitter.com/gaadiwaadi/statu...964226/photo/1
volkman10 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th February 2015, 12:37   #104
Senior - BHPian

I don't like the chrome front grill, it's too gaudy for my taste.
Any indication on new features introduced with the facelift apart from the cosmetic changes.
Old 17th February 2015, 12:46   #105
Team-BHP Support

Fat lady, high heels, lipstick, pigs....err....What was that saying again?

Excerpts from the PR brochure: "Stylish chrome grill", "jaw-dropping new color", "mind-boggling chrome inserts" and 100 Gazillion 'new', first-in-class features on the 'All New DZire', launching soon. Book yours NOW before our chrome supplier runs out of stock!!!
Chetan_Rao is offline   (8) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks