Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th May 2014, 17:38   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

Team-BHP SCOOP: Maruti Dzire Facelift caught uncamouflaged!* EDIT: Now launched!*

Here are some leaked pictures of Dzire Facelift. It gets smoked Headlamps and New grille. I do not have much details on changes under the skin. Keyless system with push button start and Bluetooth is fitted in this car.

Team-BHP SCOOP: Maruti Dzire Facelift caught uncamouflaged!* EDIT: Now launched!*-img20140507wa0003.jpg

Team-BHP SCOOP: Maruti Dzire Facelift caught uncamouflaged!* EDIT: Now launched!*-img20140507wa0005.jpg

Team-BHP SCOOP: Maruti Dzire Facelift caught uncamouflaged!* EDIT: Now launched!*-img20140507wa0004.jpg

Team-BHP SCOOP: Maruti Dzire Facelift caught uncamouflaged!* EDIT: Now launched!*-img20140507wa0000.jpg

Team-BHP SCOOP: Maruti Dzire Facelift caught uncamouflaged!* EDIT: Now launched!*-img20140507wa0002.jpg

Regards from Little Birdie!
.anshuman is offline   (44) Thanks
Old 19th May 2014, 17:53   #2
BANNED

re: Team-BHP SCOOP: Maruti Dzire Facelift caught uncamouflaged!* EDIT: Now launched!*

What are those green dots surrounding the head lamp in pic-1 ? DRL's?
chaudh2s is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th May 2014, 17:56   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Team-BHP SCOOP: Maruti Dzire Facelift caught uncamouflaged!* EDIT: Now launched!*

Aah this is another feather in the cap for little birdie! Just sincerely hope little birdie wont get shot by MSIL for excessive information leaking But where are the DRLs? I think the silver car is a Vxi/Vdi. However the black car has alloys and yet no sign of DRLs.

Last edited by audioholic : 19th May 2014 at 17:58.
Old 19th May 2014, 18:25   #4
Senior - BHPian

Nice move, should now make the DZire stand as tall as the Xcent in terms of features. Btw, haven't seen far too many Xcents on the road yet! So if MSIL brings this update to the DZire, they will manage to keep Xcent remain off the roads.

BTW, does the little birdie know if these features will come to the Ertiga?
Old 19th May 2014, 18:37   #5
Senior - BHPian

Maruti has unfortunately taken away any identifiable Suzuki-ness from the grille (apart from the badge that is ) Infact this has a bit of a brio thing going on over on the grille front. Wonder why such hastily done facelifts are ever pushed out.
IshaanIan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th May 2014, 18:42   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshaanIan View Post
Maruti has unfortunately taken away any identifiable Suzuki-ness from the grille (apart from the badge that is ) Infact this has a bit of a brio thing going on over on the grille front. Wonder why such hastily done facelifts are ever pushed out.
Agreed. I would in fact prefer the front of the Swift on the Dzire - it's so sporty and mature.

I wonder why we have this unnatural obsession with chrome
cpbopanna is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 19th May 2014, 18:48   #7
Senior - BHPian

Maruti is getting nervous, with the Honda City selling like it is, the Dzire is looking like a me-too. Why fix something that aint broke!

With so much of chrome going on, it might work as a 'natural' DRL, reflecting off sunlight!
TheARUN is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 19th May 2014, 19:17   #8
BHPian

They've spoilt the classy looks of the Dzire with these Chrome add-ons. That's all I can say.
performance plumbing is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 19th May 2014, 19:37   #9
Senior - BHPian

Looks like they have got inspiration of the grill design from tata indigo ecs. It is not looking bad but not looking good either
Old 19th May 2014, 20:03   #10
Distinguished - BHPian

To me, it looks like the DRLs will be provided on the Z variants while the chrome replaces it on the V / L variants! I hope they have cruise control added on it as well. And the alloy wheel looks like from the facelift thread we had some time back! Looks better than the current one.
Old 19th May 2014, 20:30   #11
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
And the alloy wheel looks like from the facelift thread we had some time back! Looks better than the current one.
The scoop pic isn't very clear but IINM those are same as the ones being offered in the current model:

Team-BHP SCOOP: Maruti Dzire Facelift caught uncamouflaged!* EDIT: Now launched!*-marutisuzukiswiftdzireblue_560x420.jpg

Source: Zigwheels
Gannu_1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th May 2014, 20:37   #12
Senior - BHPian

But I am unable to spot anything new except the chrome overdosed front grille and the start/stop button(?) Is that all?
Old 19th May 2014, 20:43   #13
PPS
Senior - BHPian

I'm hoping they have improved the brakes on the L & V variants! Also i do hope they offer ABS & Airbags as an option on the V variant.
PPS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th May 2014, 22:16   #14
BHPian

Typical Maruti. Bling and chrome seems to be ingrained in their DNA. Indian public is evolving. Why do they resort to such el cheapo gimmicky visual upgrades is beyond me. Dzire will get some serious competition with the launch of AMT version of Zest. Zest, Xcent and Amaze together can cause some dent in Dzire numbers in the upcoming months. The entry level sub 4m compact sedan space is hotting up as this is the only segment which is defying market sentiments and is showing decent growth.
Old 19th May 2014, 23:28   #15
Senior - BHPian

I am obviously a lone ranger here ! I like the facelift.
The chrome will look great on darker colored cars.
nik_kapur is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks