Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st July 2019, 10:52   #691
BHPian

re: Tata developing a premium hatchback, the Altroz. Edit: Launched at 5.29 lakh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truezealous View Post
Tata Altroz Interiors Spied in New Leaked Promotional Video. 15 seconds promotional clip for the upcoming Tata Altroz that was leaked on the internet, ahead of its launch has revealed plenty about its interiors.
Source
unreliable, as this appears to be a sham. TML itself admitted that bookings are not open yet.
Old 31st July 2019, 11:52   #692
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Tata developing a premium hatchback, the Altroz. Edit: Launched at 5.29 lakh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truezealous View Post
Tata Altroz Interiors Spied in New Leaked Promotional Video. 15 seconds promotional clip for the upcoming Tata Altroz that was leaked on the internet, ahead of its launch has revealed plenty about its interiors.
Source
The key take-aways are what seems like blue mood lighting that I am liking (shade seems similar to that of the Innova Crysta lighting)! And in the end-sketch what appear to be 90 degree opening front doors that are opening oh-my-god-so-wide!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spr1ngleo View Post
unreliable, as this appears to be a sham. TML itself admitted that bookings are not open yet.
It seems quite reliable. Bookings are not open of course. This certainly seems like their video prepared to be released when the bookings are to be opened. Seems someone from the production house leaked it beforehand. Doesn't seem fake.
Reinhard is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st July 2019, 12:46   #693
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
It seems quite reliable. Bookings are not open of course. This certainly seems like their video prepared to be released when the bookings are to be opened. Seems someone from the production house leaked it beforehand. Doesn't seem fake.
I doubt at least as per this image here. i do not see the flattened (highlighted in red) area on dashboard in the teaser video. Tata developing a premium hatchback, the Altroz. Edit: Launched at 5.29 lakh.-2019tataaltrozgaadiwaadi3.jpg
Old 31st July 2019, 12:52   #694
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spr1ngleo View Post
i doubt at least as per this image here. i do not see the flattened (highlighted in red) area on dashboard in the teaser video. Attachment 1900907
Its a test mule. Quite sure that the airbag assembly and dash top are not installed / removed in this unit. Its not going to have this hole in the dash. Most of the dash design itself is already revealed in the auto expo actually.
Reinhard is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st July 2019, 14:43   #695
BHPian

Quote:
And in the end-sketch what appear to be 90 degree opening front doors that are opening oh-my-god-so-wide!!
Those wide opening doors caught my attention too. I believe TATA NANO has a similar design for the door. Here is photo:

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attac...-90-degree.jpg
vaasscit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2019, 18:50   #696
BHPian

Quote:
Its a test mule. Quite sure that the airbag assembly and dash top are not installed / removed in this unit. Its not going to have this hole in the dash. Most of the dash design itself is already revealed in the auto expo actually.
That's exactly the case, as you can see the side of the left side ac vents in that picture, no matter how imaginative designs can get, that certainly will not get approval.
Old 13th August 2019, 20:58   #697
Distinguished - BHPian

All in camouflage, but isn't it already delayed? Altroz

Tata developing a premium hatchback, the Altroz. Edit: Launched at 5.29 lakh.-tatatigorfacelifttiagonexone1560712268717.jpg

Source:Gaadiwaadi
volkman10 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 13th August 2019, 22:51   #698
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
All in camouflage, but isn't it already delayed? Altroz

Attachment 1904934

Source:Gaadiwaadi
These images were taken 2 months ago.

Source: Rushlane
Attached Thumbnails
Tata developing a premium hatchback, the Altroz. Edit: Launched at 5.29 lakh.-photo-marker_aug132019_224726.jpg  

Tom Sooraj is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 29th August 2019, 17:47   #699
BHPian

Saw camouflaged test mule outside my office in Hinjewadi.

Tata developing a premium hatchback, the Altroz. Edit: Launched at 5.29 lakh.-img_20190829_171024.jpg

Tata developing a premium hatchback, the Altroz. Edit: Launched at 5.29 lakh.-img_20190829_171029.jpg

Tata developing a premium hatchback, the Altroz. Edit: Launched at 5.29 lakh.-img_20190829_171037.jpg

Tata developing a premium hatchback, the Altroz. Edit: Launched at 5.29 lakh.-img_20190829_171049.jpg
Who_are_you is offline   (27) Thanks
Old 29th August 2019, 19:09   #700
BHPian

It seems that the launch is delayed indefinitely. There is no teaser, news or anything. They might have identified some serious defect in the final round of testing which need time to fix. Or they are trying to make all the options(petrol, diesel, automatic) available at the time of launch unlike Harrier. Hope the DCT will get ready soon. They cannot compete in the premium hatchback category with no automatic or with AMT since all others - Polo, jazz, i20, baleno has DCT or CVT. Even micra and figo has CVT and TC respectively.
NICHE is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th August 2019, 06:49   #701
BHPian

Seems like they found some niggle. They must've learnt their lesson after the initial batch of harriers had some niggles.

Better to wait and get a good product than a rushed one. Also, I know the diesel is coming ( which is why I'm interested in this car at all ), but will it have the 6 speed from the Nexon?
SaiSW is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th August 2019, 07:25   #702
BHPian

There's one thing for sure. This one will be a looker. Love the straight bonnet lines and that long mouth. Take your time TATA, but ensure you get it right the first time. They'll really crack the quality department when people start buying their cars right from launch with confidence rather than the current trend where people wait for the initial niggles to get sorted and then they think of putting money in it. But by the time they decide to buy, the competition has launched something that pulls them to their showrooms.
Dieselritzer is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th September 2019, 11:53   #703
Distinguished - BHPian

TATA Altoz seen undisguised on road - No sign of launch yet? Is it not too late to excite the market?

Tata developing a premium hatchback, the Altroz. Edit: Launched at 5.29 lakh.-tataaltrozspiedundisguisedlaunch.jpg

Link

Last edited by volkman10 : 5th September 2019 at 11:55.
volkman10 is offline   (20) Thanks
Old 5th September 2019, 12:28   #704
BHPian

A report from Motoroctane states that the Altroz will be launched in this month.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/motor...ata-altroz/amp

But Tata Motors has not yet revealed any official information.
Tom Sooraj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th September 2019, 13:27   #705
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Sooraj View Post
A report from Motoroctane states that the Altroz will be launched in this month.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/motor...ata-altroz/amp

But Tata Motors has not yet revealed any official information.
OT: Not sure how MotorOctane has given a rating of 3.2 (3 star for driving dynamics, 3 star for mileage, 3 star for value for money) without seeing/driving a production ready model. Does MotorOctane know something that others don't?
jayguar is offline   (3) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks