Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th March 2016, 17:02   #931
BHPian

Re: The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by C'estlavie View Post
What insurance are people considering for their Brezza? The dealer is offering 22,408 for the VDI (O).
I got my car insured through Maruti Suzuki Dealer (National Insurance).

Zero Dep Policy , Cost of vehicle is Rs 9.79 Lac.Insured Value Rs 9.3 Lac.
Premium : Rs 17276/-. (50% NCB shifted from my old present car)

However if i could do from United Insurance (My regular person) i would have got for Rs 11 K.
mountaineer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th March 2016, 17:58   #932
BHPian

I tried twice to get the test drive of Brezza but couldn't get due to so many other customers also in queue before me.

I too felt that rear seats are not comfortable for long journey. Rear seats are kind of straight and it would have been great if they are more inclined.
Old 29th March 2016, 19:04   #933
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineapple_ameet View Post
Happen to checkout the car in flesh yesterday...Looks and feels nice, but one thing that really disappointed me was that seats were 'cleverly' shrunken perhaps to make the interiors looks wider/spacious....i was really wondering if I'am the only one who felt that the seats are shrunken in brezza, or other members share the same feedback.
Because of this, i'm not sure how comfortable it will be on longer highway rides...same is the case for rear seats, because of super upright stance of the rear seats...
As I ve mentioned in my brief first impressions earlier on this thread, the seats are not very roomy and they do lack under thigh support.
The rear seats head rests, when they are pushed down flush with the seat tops, actually dig into the area right between the shoulder blades because of the somewhat upright position.
Its a good vehicle. But a bit of a challenge for a tall, large built chap like me.

Aside: Here are a few pictures of the Old Grand Vitara (2007) and the new Brezza...It is a bit difficult to compare the actual sizes in these pics because unless they are side by side one can't see the differences.

But even now 2016, the interiors of the old 2007 Vitara are simply superb. Maruti has done a great job undoubtedly with the Brezza but they have really cost engineered it.
There is absolutely no comparison in quality terms between the old one and this new release!
Attached Thumbnails
The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-img_3930.jpg  

The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-img_3931.jpg  

The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-img_3932.jpg  

The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-img_3905.jpg  

The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-img_3908.jpg  

The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-img_3888.jpg  

The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-img_3901.jpg  

The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-img_3900.jpg  

Last edited by shankar.balan : 29th March 2016 at 19:14.
shankar.balan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th March 2016, 19:46   #934
BHPian

Bangalore dealer Bimal Maruti is starting brezza delivery officially tomorrow with a vdi variant

I guess other Bangalore dealers will also start
Old 29th March 2016, 20:10   #935
Distinguished - BHPian

The Brezza was officially launched here today. The Sales head called me thrice to come for launch and do the honours of cutting the ribbon but I couldn't go due to busy schedule. I went there later in evening to have a look at the ZDi+ variant, Yellow-White combination which will also serve as Demo/Test drive vehicle. I had earlier checked out the VDi. ZDi+ felt better, driver seat as well as rear seats were more comfortable compared to VDi. I'm somewhat satisfied with fit-finish of ZDi+. Test drive will start in a day or 2 as the car is not yet registered. Yes, it did get a smile on my face, I hope that the drive also does that. Mine is a Cerulean Blue-Pearl Arctic White ZDi+. As per them, car hasn't been despatched as yet, hopefully should be despatched this week. The sales manager was thoroughly clueless about the vehicle and features. So many things I had to explain to him. Now I can understand what BS i'll be provided on delivery date.
Attached Thumbnails
The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-img_20160329_195223.jpg  

The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-img_20160329_195044.jpg  

The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-img_20160329_195135.jpg  

BoneCollector is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th March 2016, 21:30   #936
BHPian

Booked the Zdi+ variant yesterday and surprisingly the dealer (Magic Auto, DB Gupta Road, Karol Bagh) told me that I can get the car within three weeks However, I politely declined as I am going out of Delhi for a period of 15 days in mid April. So, the tentative date of delivery is May 4-5.

He said that the car will be allotted to me by April 25.

Accessories opted:

Auto-dimming IRVM -- Rs.5350/- (mirror - Rs.4350 + wiring Rs.1000)

Glove box light -- Rs. 750/-

Chrome teeth above the grille -- Rs.2200/-

Now, I know not many here liked the chunky chrome grille of the Brezza in the first place and here I am applying more bling to the front

Well, I personally feel that the chrome teeth give the Brezza's front a somewhat 'Jeepish' look just like the TUV 300. Call me crazy but that's how i feel.

I was thinking of getting the silver plastic applique that resembles a bull bar after seeing it on the display car in the showroom but when seen from a certain distance, the car resembled the Etios cross.

So, the idea was dropped like a hot potato.

Last edited by captain.torque : 29th March 2016 at 21:33.
captain.torque is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th March 2016, 21:32   #937
BHPian

Another thing to discuss friends, Vitara Breeza brochure describes 'Bull horn' light guides in ZDi & ZDi+ variants for both Headlamp & Taillamp cluster. That means other LDi & VDi including their Optional variants feature different layouts. For front headlamps i've posted a photo in my previous post but can anybody from here have checked out the layout of Taillamp of these variants, which will be having relatively conventional layout of bulb arrangement. If anybody is having its pic or detatils then please do share.

Btw, If we compare the relative feature layout of L & V variants of Vitara Brezza with Ertiga, Swift & Swift Dzire. L variants of Vitara Brezza looks better equipped, V variants looks under-equipped(missing on features like front foglamps, Chrome inside door handles Power folding ORVMs & Side Indicator LED strips in ORVMs), even ZDi misses on these last two features as these are available only on ZDi+ variants only.
Old 29th March 2016, 21:32   #938
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain.torque View Post

Chrome teeth above the grille -- Rs.2200/-

Now, I know not many here liked the chunky chrome grille of the Brezza in the first place and here I am applying more bling to the front

Well, I personally feel that the chrome teeth give the Brezza's front a somewhat 'Jeepish' look just like the TUV 300. Call me crazy but that's how i feel.
The Chrome "Teeth" make this vehicle look a bit like the Jeep Cherokee (2015 model). I was using one of those in the US in October last year and quite liked that "toothy look"...
Attached Images

Last edited by shankar.balan : 29th March 2016 at 21:44.
shankar.balan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th March 2016, 21:41   #939
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
The Chrome "Teeth" make this vehicle look a bit like the Jeep Cherokee (2015 model) ...
Thank you, sire! Glad to know that you too have the same thought on this. I had braced myself to get lynched
Old 29th March 2016, 21:45   #940
BANNED

Quote:
Thank you, sire! Glad to know that you too have the same thought on this. I had braced myself to get lynched
I added a pic of that jeep...take a look
shankar.balan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th March 2016, 21:53   #941
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRtorquefan View Post
layout of Taillamp of these variants, which will be having relatively conventional layout of bulb arrangement
The headlight and taillight cluster in all variants are same.

Upfront, the Zdi and Zdi+ get projector lamps and bull horn DRLs while the Ldi and Vdi get conventional lamps sans projectors.

As far as the rear goes, the tail lights in Zdi and Zdi+ have a bull horn LED strip which will light up when you switch on the parking lamps.

Furthermore, the brake lights, indicators and reverse lamps have conventional bulbs and are NOT LEDs.

So, the only difference is that the Vdi and Ldi will miss out on the LED strip at the rear. Rest of the stuff is same.
Old 29th March 2016, 21:54   #942
BHPian

Quote:
As I ve mentioned in my brief first impressions earlier on this thread, the seats are not very roomy and they do lack under thigh support.
The rear seats head rests, when they are pushed down flush with the seat tops, actually dig into the area right between the shoulder blades because of the somewhat upright position.
Its a good vehicle. But a bit of a challenge for a tall, large built chap like me.
I guess a leather seat later can be contoured to provide thigh support in an aftermarket work.

Quote:
Any pics of the chrome teeth that is mentione?
Old 29th March 2016, 21:54   #943
BHPian

Quote:
I added a pic of that jeep...take a look
This is exactly what I meant

Quote:
Originally Posted by anycatd View Post
Any pics of the chrome teeth that is mentione?
Go back to page 62 Silver Brezza and then on page 61 Red Brezza.

Last edited by Vid6639 : 30th March 2016 at 13:24. Reason: merging posts. Kindly use the edit option when replying within 30minutes. Thanks.
Old 29th March 2016, 22:02   #944
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRtorquefan View Post
Another thing to discuss friends, Vitara Breeza brochure describes 'Bull horn' light guides in ZDi & ZDi+ variants for both ... If anybody is having its pic or detatils then please do share.

... even ZDi misses on these last two features as these are available only on ZDi+ variants only.
Marketing gimmicks you see!

I have put up 3 Images from gaadiwala have a look at em.

The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-marutisuzukivitarabrezzavdiovariantpics4.jpg

The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-marutisuzukivitarabrezzavdiovariantpics5.jpg

The Maruti Vitara Brezza @ Auto Expo 2016-marutisuzukivitarabrezzavdiovariantpics7.jpg

Also, here is the link

http://gaadiwaadi.com/maruti-suzuki-...lained-390928/
bhansali_hardik is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th March 2016, 22:15   #945
BHPian

Quote:
The headlight and taillight cluster in all variants are same.

Furthermore, the brake lights, indicators and reverse lamps have conventional bulbs and are NOT LEDs.

So, the only difference is that the Vdi and Ldi will miss out on the LED strip at the rear. Rest of the stuff is same.
Yes i know about the information stated in paragraph 1.

Was asking for the information as you also stated in last line or In simple words, want to know what part of Taillamp glows when parking lamps are switched on ?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks