Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd September 2019, 17:05   #151
Team-BHP Support

Re: 2018 Honda Jazz launched at Rs. 7.35 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishfull View Post
Hello everyone,

My Jazz(VX CVT, 2019) is not displaying front passenger seat belt reminder(or the audible warning).
Does your co-driver seatbelt holster have a cable taped/tied to it? If yes, then the car does have a co-driver seatbelt reminder mechanism. Check underneath the seat if the connector has come loose.
Gannu_1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2019, 18:25   #152
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by asit.kulkarni93 View Post
Hello everyone,

We had booked a Jazz V CVT for my aunt in Pune. It arrived in Pune on Saturday and I visited the showroom today to check it out before it was sent for registration. I was shocked to find a lot overspray in the engine bay especially around the apron. The apron isn’t repaired but the overspray around the apron, tie member and inside the hood speaks a lot of deteriorating Honda quality. Can other people who have picked up a red jazz recently confirm if it exists in their cars too? I saw two more cars, one had them & one didn’t.
Attachment 1891714
Attachment 1891715
You are using the opposite terminology. This is not paint overspray, it is paint not sprayed. lol.

Honda to save a few bucks doesn't spray the engine bay same as body colour and leaves it at the primer. So when you lift the hood you will find white / grey primer and some parts which could look odd if visible through the panel are dabbled with paint.

This is pretty common on Honda's nowadays.

You can see it on our Jazz review back in 2015: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...ml#post3748384 (Honda Jazz : Official Review)

Last edited by Vid6639 : 3rd September 2019 at 00:35.
Vid6639 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2019, 11:07   #153
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackasta View Post
AFAIK, the facelift Jazz does not have front passenger seat belt reminder alarm.
Oh ok. In that case I have to be extra careful. I just assumed it will be a standard feature!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannu_1 View Post
Does your co-driver seatbelt holster have a cable taped/tied to it? If yes, then the car does have a co-driver seatbelt reminder mechanism. Check underneath the seat if the connector has come loose.
No, I did not find anything like that. I guess they don't have that feature for co-driver as blackasta mentioned.
Old 16th September 2019, 08:57   #154
BHPian

Quote:
Hello everyone,

My Jazz(VX CVT, 2019) is not displaying front passenger seat belt reminder(or the audible warning). Never noticed it before since the vehicle is mostly driven by me, and whenever my wife comes with me, she usually sits at the back seat as I have a 2 year old kid. It works fine for the driver side. So my question is, is it a missing feature or my car is faulty? Owner's manual seems to mention the feature is indeed there, but it is a bit confusing since Honda mentions about a lot of features in it which is present in the international models, but is not there in Indian models.
Hi Vishfull,

I too own a 2019 Jazz VX CVT; the seat belt audible warning is definitely there.

As Gannu_1 mentioned kindly check underneath the seat if the connector has come loose or show it to the service center guys when you visit next.
Old 16th September 2019, 13:12   #155
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn.vishnu View Post
Hi Vishfull,

I too own a 2019 Jazz VX CVT; the seat belt audible warning is definitely there.

As Gannu_1 mentioned kindly check underneath the seat if the connector has come loose or show it to the service center guys when you visit next.
Seat belt audible warning is there for the driver seat, not for the co-driver. I guess you missed the co-driver part? I had checked as Gannu_1 mentioned, there wasn't any cable connected (acknowledged in the previous post). Today I took my car for the second service, where I checked with the SA. He confirmed that there is no such feature available for Jazz.
Old 2nd September 2020, 17:58   #156
BHPian

Quote:
Seat belt audible warning is there for the driver seat, not for the co-driver. I guess you missed the co-driver part? I had checked as Gannu_1 mentioned, there wasn't any cable connected (acknowledged in the previous post). Today I took my car for the second service, where I checked with the SA. He confirmed that there is no such feature available for Jazz.

I own a Jazz vx CVT July 2019 model and the passenger seat belt reminder warning is definitely there. I know because I have to keep telling my wife to fasten her seat belts because the chiming bell does my head in. Funny how she can just ignore it
Worldchamp 2019 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks