Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2007, 22:59   #631
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyko View Post
hi all,my neighbour jst gt himself this car d very first day of the launch(he happens to b d owner of DEEP Hyundai in delhi!!). i can spot d diff of ride quality by just looking @ d car
Why can't you guys type in English? Welcome to the forum anyway!
Old 17th November 2007, 08:26   #632
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyundai.Lover View Post
Well..!! My accent don't have a soft suspension. Santro don't have one either.
Why? Have you done any mod job to the stock suspension? The stock ones are indeed soft setups in both the cars.
Old 17th November 2007, 10:54   #633
BHPian

Hello again

hello guys

Getz Diesel is not even on display with hyundai dealers in mumbai & the only showroom which has getz diesel is Motor hyundai the company showroom(limited cars & limited colors)........I took on Labh Panchan day which was auspicious day ....My getz diesel is blue......the took the same numbers which my all car bears by paying the premiun to RTO........I did upgrade the tyres after taking advice from Viper................The car is rocking & is beast ......I think hyundai guys should have add ABS to this beast...........it goes to 120/130 kms in say about less than 7 seconds or soo..............I need to check the accurate timing friends..........

I wll post the pics in a day or soo friends as i have taken any pics of the cars yet

regards
dinesh doshi
Old 17th November 2007, 11:31   #634
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatienceWins View Post

I cannot wait more for the Getz CRDI detailed test drive report.
Its been long since we are waiting for that. Shame on Hyundai...Most of the dealers up north don't have the car even for display or even a TD vehicle.
Old 17th November 2007, 13:26   #635
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Why? Have you done any mod job to the stock suspension? The stock ones are indeed soft setups in both the cars.
atleast not that soft that we cant control them at high speeds. Only Verna have the softest suspension.
Intially it was soft, on the time of GTX. but after that they worked on it and made them according to the indian roads and highways (a bit stiffer than the previous one).
Old 17th November 2007, 15:35   #636
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpzen View Post
Its been long since we are waiting for that. Shame on Hyundai...Most of the dealers up north don't have the car even for display or even a TD vehicle.
What hyundai does with their brand positioning and marketing always amuses me. Maruthi knows the pulse of Indian customers and Hyundai should learn from them. Sometimes Hyundai gives me the feeling that they are pretty happy with the export market and do not care much about domestic sales. But the after sales service and i10 launch shows that they are serious about india.
Old 17th November 2007, 17:58   #637
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyundai.Lover View Post
atleast not that soft that we cant control them at high speeds. Only Verna have the softest suspension.
Intially it was soft, on the time of GTX. but after that they worked on it and made them according to the indian roads and highways (a bit stiffer than the previous one).
Sorry! I think you've got it wrong, I think.

Normally when manufacturers adjust suspension setups for indian conditions, it gets more on the softer side rather than ending up stiff. That's the reason why even the latest cars from Hyundai came with softer ones.

And no! It doesn't mean that their cars were never out of control and all... Before Verna, it never became noticed much. Even the Accent CRDI was not very great to drive past 140kmh (real speed).

Now, we have to depend on Mr. Dins to see what Hyundai has for us this time in Getz CRDI.
Old 18th November 2007, 01:37   #638
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Sorry! I think you've got it wrong, I think.

Normally when manufacturers adjust suspension setups for indian conditions, it gets more on the softer side rather than ending up stiff. That's the reason why even the latest cars from Hyundai came with softer ones.

And no! It doesn't mean that their cars were never out of control and all... Before Verna, it never became noticed much. Even the Accent CRDI was not very great to drive past 140kmh (real speed).

Now, we have to depend on Mr. Dins to see what Hyundai has for us this time in Getz CRDI.
One of my friend had GVS ver. of Accent, with soft suspension. But mine is not soft as GVS.
May be i'm wrong or some mod had done with the GLS ver. which i own as i bought it as a 2nd hand car from the first owner.
To be frank i havnt felt, the car is going out of control at 160 kmph too, But yes, mine is a bit stiffer than the GVS ver. May be the previous owner did something to it. Infact a rock steady at 160+ kmph.

Sorry, no idea if the previous owner did something to the suspensions.
Old 18th November 2007, 01:40   #639
BHPian

Quote:
when they started Providing good cars, i became a hyundai lover. But Sorry to say "It is a shame to hyundai that they launch such a beast and no ABS and no getz CRDi on display and in most of the parts in india, Even in Delhi too not many of them have them. I asked 4 hyundai showrooms, and none of them have them.
Poor Hyundai.
Old 18th November 2007, 11:53   #640
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai lover

Does your Accent have 13" wheels or 14" wheels like the Tornado..?
Old 18th November 2007, 12:06   #641
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Hyundai lover

he has a tornado if im not mistaken.
Old 18th November 2007, 12:14   #642
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
he has a tornado if im not mistaken.
He has a 1.6 GLS, that is 13inchers. Check his profile.
Old 18th November 2007, 13:05   #643
BHPian

Quote:
Hyundai lover

13" Bridgestone.
Need to change them now
Old 18th November 2007, 13:12   #644
BHPian

Quote:
Hyundai lover

13" Bridgestone.
Need to change them now

Today i got a call from Hans Hyundai, Delhi. I asked them about Getz CRDi test ride. "SORRY NO TEST RIDE AVAILABLE".

One more pathetic service from Hyundai,
Query from their websites.
When i filled a form for test ride of i10, nobody called me for it.

But when i filled the form for Honda City vtec test ride, within 48 hours, i got 2 calls from honda.

and the best experience i had with Suzuki guys, on the time of DDis test ride and sx4 test ride.
DD Motors, Mayapuri, delhi. Very good communication between the staff and the customers.
Even though the chaps didnt knew about the fuel cut off and when i asked him about it he told me "we don't have a fuel cut off but we have EPS in sx4"

But the sales guy was very much friendly unlike honda and hyundai.
Full marks to suzuki for their marketing and the way they communicate with their customers.
Old 18th November 2007, 14:56   #645
Senior - BHPian

I agree totally with you Hyundai Lover, when it comes to A.S.S and Dealership experience, MSIL is at the top.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks