Super Aguri 0 0%
Williams 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2007, 17:53   #2266
BHPian

Alonso fans rejoice !

Looks like Lewis is under investigation by the stewards for erratic driving behind the safety car & contributing to Vettel crashing into Webber. If Lewis is found at fault, he could possibly be punished with a 10-place grid penalty !?!

And as far as predictions go, I'm looking forward to a Ferrari 1-2 Rain has been predicted for much of the weekend, hope Ferrari get this weekend right - they cannot afford another error like the tire fiasco at Fuji...
Old 4th October 2007, 18:17   #2267
BHPian

@im_srini: Would be more happy if 10 points are deducted. That way, the next 2 races are going to be full of adrenaline and excitement.

Else, its more or less LH winning.
Old 4th October 2007, 18:23   #2268
Senior - BHPian

Here's the BBC link. He could be penalized 10 places in the Chinese GP too.

BBC SPORT | Motorsport | Formula One | Hamilton faces Japan win inquiry
Old 4th October 2007, 18:25   #2269
Senior - BHPian

@im_srini: thanks for the news buddy hope some points are deducted from him too...after all alonso is the king this year...As for kimi dude dont loose hope...hopefully alonso and hamilton will crash each other out!!!

Well people thinking whom i support...well anyone other than lewis!!!
anyone
Old 4th October 2007, 18:27   #2270
Senior - BHPian

Well here is the video guys
Old 4th October 2007, 18:33   #2271
BHPian

Before Chinese GP, would love to see this line up:

LH 97 points (10 deducted)
FA 95 points
KR 90 points (moved up places)

Thats one helluva race. As for now, I will continue dreaming of the same...
Old 4th October 2007, 18:33   #2272
BHPian

Formula 1 : News WEBBER - F1-Live.com

Yup 10 pts + 10 places would make him behave well .

Iam a ferrari fan ... and dunno why iam rooting for fonso now ..
Old 4th October 2007, 18:41   #2273
BHPian

China GP track conditions is going to suit the Ferrari's just as the Japanese did for the McLaren's. It could either be Kimi or Massa in pole. If Kimi or Massa win in Shanghai, it will be Ferrari's 200th grand prix victory so they will have it at the back of their mind.
McLaren have never won in China since their first race there i.e. 2004, but Alonso has won out there once with Renault, so i just hope Alonso takes Victory!!!!!!
Old 4th October 2007, 19:05   #2274
Team-BHP Support

Man, some people just can't take it when their backsides get kicked by a rookie. I don't see anything done by Hamilton that is wrong. From my angle, It just looks like Vettel ran out of patience, got frustrated, lost control and crashed into Webber's car. Webber had a go at Vettel. Later, Red Bull's boss told him to calm down. After all, Toro Rosso is a sister team of Red Bull. But, one has to vent his frustration and young Lewis Hamilton is a good target. Friggin' losers! Get a life!
Old 4th October 2007, 19:28   #2275
BHPian

Yes, rain brings out the best & worst in drivers - really shakes things up & gives the lesser teams a chance at F1 glory ! I guess Max & Bernie should be looking at mandatory wet races to spice things up in F1 !

Three wet races I cannot forget...

1995, Spa - Schumi taking the win, after starting from 16th on the grid !

1996, Monaco - When Panis went on to win, after starting from 14th, as his fellow F1 compatriots fell by the wayside.

1998, Spa (again) - Schumi famously crashing into the back of DC while lapping him. Schumi stamped his mastery of the wet race by driving in circles around the rest of the field before his error. I think this race also holds the record for the biggest F1 pile-up - 13 cars or something !

One race I would've liked to have seen...

1993, Donington Park - Generally considered as the ultimate wet race, usually bandied about by Senna fans, attempting to explain his genius !
Old 4th October 2007, 19:40   #2276
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Man, some people just can't take it when their backsides get kicked by a rookie. I don't see anything done by Hamilton that is wrong. From my angle, It just looks like Vettel ran out of patience, got frustrated, lost control and crashed into Webber's car. Webber had a go at Vettel. Later, Red Bull's boss told him to calm down. After all, Toro Rosso is a sister team of Red Bull. But, one has to vent his frustration and young Lewis Hamilton is a good target. Friggin' losers! Get a life!
I disagree to the statement, that hamilton did nothing wrong , doubt the swerve could have been intentional (he is not that smart ) .

Rules .Rules .Rules

- Article 40.10 of the F1 Sporting Regulations states that, The safety car shall be used at least until the leader is behind it and all remaining cars are lined up behind him. Once behind the safety car, the race leader must keep within 5 car lengths of it.
- Article 40.7 states that, Any car being driven unnecessarily slowly, erratically or which is deemed potentially dangerous to other drivers at any time whilst the safety car is deployed will be reported to the stewards. This will apply whether any such car is being driven on the track, the pit entry or the pit lane.
Old 4th October 2007, 19:55   #2277
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theMax View Post

- Article 40.7 states that, Any car being driven unnecessarily slowly, erratically or which is deemed potentially dangerous to other drivers at any time whilst the safety car is deployed will be reported to the stewards. This will apply whether any such car is being driven on the track, the pit entry or the pit lane.
Don't think anyone saw that during the race or even a day after it.
Webber's come up with this allegation 2 days after the Japanese GP. Why didn' he complain immediately after his race was over? Looks like it's come up after a lot of thinking.
Old 4th October 2007, 20:21   #2278
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Don't think anyone saw that during the race or even a day after it.
Webber's come up with this allegation 2 days after the Japanese GP. Why didn' he complain immediately after his race was over? Looks like it's come up after a lot of thinking.
Agreed this has come up after a lot of thought , and the protest is currently being made by toro's (not by red bull or webber) in light of the 10 place grid penalty handed to vettel (this was made much after the race got over ) .

The toros are being fair enough to present evidence that all was not wrong with vettel .

IMHO hammy and vettel must be penalised , or both should be let go .
Old 4th October 2007, 20:36   #2279
BHPian

It was not after Webbo's shout stewards are looking it.

As many news sites suggest there was a video in Youtube posted by someone where Hamilton seems to be causing all problems, hence Vettel's boss wanted his penalty to be removed by showing it to FIA...

Also on the other side FIA are terribly in a bad position after messing with ferrari's tyres. By stripping Hamilton's 10 points they may be happy to get rid of that situation... If Hamilton wins the championship, history will always show a bad hand towards FIA.. Moosley would want to get rid of it some how. So expect a 10 place penalty and Fuji points being stripped off Hamilton... Hence the World title race will again gain momentum....

Finally Alonso seems to be the winner....
Old 4th October 2007, 20:38   #2280
Senior - BHPian

It would seriously be fun if hamiltons points are deducted.It would be the closest 3way battle in years.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed