Toro Rosso 0 0%
Super Aguri 0 0%
Williams 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th September 2007, 20:44   #2206
BHPian

congrats to team Ferrari, doing what they do best.
sucks to be a mclaren fan this whole week eh??
Old 16th September 2007, 20:53   #2207
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by merve_extreme View Post
"Alonso is the one who has been victimized.Don't argue." - The Bible of Alonso(Page 1,Line 1)
That was funny, the way Alonso just drove off Hamilton. I want Alonso to win and move to renault, which he is going to anyways.
Old 16th September 2007, 21:27   #2208
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA View Post
I want Alonso to win and move to renault, which he is going to anyways.
But he loves "Integrity"(a.k.a Ronny) to the core and is saying all along that he intends to stay.

Looks like a disciple has emerged from the mayhem."Integrity " was just begining to relax.

Lewis: Alonso tried to take me off - Planet-F1 News - from planet-f1.com

Last edited by merve_extreme : 16th September 2007 at 21:34.
Old 16th September 2007, 21:37   #2209
BHPian

The events of this past week have shown how big the divide is within the Mclaren team. Come on guys, stop acting like kids and Grow Up!

What Alonso did on the first corner was pathetic, trying to drive his own team-mate off the track. And then he has the audacity to come to the driver's press conference and blaming it on someone else. Wow!! Thats some teamwork. I am not at all a Mclaren fan, but I am not sure who would want to be one at the moment.
Old 16th September 2007, 22:14   #2210
Team-BHP Support

It will help if you lot stick to discussing the results of the race in this thread. Another provocative reply and this thread will be closed.
Old 16th September 2007, 22:53   #2211
Senior - BHPian

Go, Ferrari, Go! .
Old 16th September 2007, 23:10   #2212
BANNED

Didn't watch the race!
Nice to know that Ferrari took a 1-2. Now, I just want one Mclaren to win now and everybody knows which one. The Renault guy should go back to where he belongs.

Not just me, but many have gone after some developments which happened with a certain Mclaren driver. Now, some are
I think it is time Mercedes stop supplying engines to Mclaren and come back to racing on It's own.

Last week was fun with lots of action and it was a dramatic one too. Now, let's predict for the next race and have some more fun. LOL!

Last edited by speedzak : 16th September 2007 at 23:14.
Old 16th September 2007, 23:15   #2213
BHPian

Uneventful race.. but the mid-field action was worth watching... Kubica especially was so damn aggressive!!!
The top four just drove around without being challenged by anyone. There is something about Spa that even a race like this looks great.

I'd be very very happy if McLaren fire Alonso at the end of this season and bring on Nico Rosberg into the team... I know it will again create a situation in McLaren, but I'm sure Nico does not have that dirty attitude like Alonso!
Old 17th September 2007, 00:01   #2214
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Brilliant race by the Ferrari's. They were clearly on top & that IS the way they should respond to this whole fiasco. By proving their track worthiness. Guys, give Fonso a break. The great MS tried to put his little brother Ralf into the wall at French GP (?) once? Everyone knows that Fonso and Hamilton are not best of friends. When brothers can do this, see know reason why rivals in the same team cant. Yes, it was sad of Fonso, but thats the game. We have had countless number of drivers trying to take each other out to satisfy their selfish motives. Treat this as just one of them.

Nitrous, its not good manners to laugh at others. Learn to respect them as well.

I loved the way Kubica drove. Clearly he was the most entertaining driver on the circuit today. And it was a bliss to hear the cars going flat out.
Old 17th September 2007, 07:17   #2215
BHPian

What a hectic week.. I've never seen so many things happen in just one week in Formula 1.
Kimi was splendid... but someone needs to teach that guy to show some emotion... he looked like he was attending a funeral on the podium.

After many years, F1 is seeing a wonderful battle for the championship. The last was in 2005 with Renault and McLaren slugging it out and now with Ferrari and McLaren. Wish the Stepney nonsense had never happened. I cannot now see the race any more with the same enthusiasm.

OT: I think in the whole spying episode one question was never asked... Where are the bodies buried which Nigel Stepney mentioned? Why he never spoke about that again... wonder why?
Old 17th September 2007, 09:40   #2216
BHPian

McLaren, were you referring to the European GP, at the Nurburgring in 2001 ? That race became known for things other than the coming together (almost) of the Schumacher brothers...

Anyway, nice comeback for Ferrari at Spa... It was glorious watching the overhead chopper shots of the Ferraris take the Eau Rouge at full chat It's amazing to see the F1 cars go around those corners at inhuman speeds ! God, I love F1 !

Ferrari rulez
Old 17th September 2007, 09:43   #2217
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Wholesome entertainment...whatta race! The start was to die for with the Alonso - Hamilton battle. Even though Alonso did a "Schumi" on Hamilton, that guys didnt take his foot off the pedal and came back side by side. Lots of mid-field action too though I was hoping for some overtaking between the big boys. Either ways, great to have Spa back.
Old 17th September 2007, 10:37   #2218
BHPian

: If you saw at approximately 10 minutes to start of race besides Heikki Kovalainen, the person standing with the black laptop having an orange emblem on it is from the same company as me...Our organization partnered with Renault for their official supplier of software development and consulting.

Xansa and ING Renault F1 Team

BTW, the commentator for race yesterday mentioned of a possible move of Alonso back to Renault since he is not on very good terms with the Mclaren Boss. What do you guys think?
Old 17th September 2007, 11:23   #2219
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutdcrap View Post
: If you saw at approximately 10 minutes to start of race besides Heikki Kovalainen, the person standing with the black laptop having an orange emblem on it is from the same company as me...Our organization partnered with Renault for their official supplier of software development and consulting.

Xansa and ING Renault F1 Team
Dude, don't give away company confidential information this way!
Old 17th September 2007, 11:35   #2220
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandCruiser View Post
Dude, don't give away company confidential information this way!

@landcruiser : Thats fine buddy, I have handed over my papers today only
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks