hahahahah great news to hear first thing in the morning
Old 28th May 2006, 12:10   #632
Senior - BHPian

Threads merged

Team BHP Support Staff
Old 28th May 2006, 13:26   #633
BHPian

In plain and simple words...pathetic!!

knowing that the circuit does not allow much of a chance to overtake...MS decides to do this..extremely bad sportmanship..

i think it about time he considers retirement...

and oh....lousy parking as well...
Old 28th May 2006, 13:31   #634
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by R32_GTR
i think it about time he considers retirement...
Retiring for driving fast or setting the fastest time or for being the 7time world champ or for saving his Ferrari by braking so that he doesn't crash into the wall??
Old 28th May 2006, 13:38   #635
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik247
Retiring for driving fast or setting the fastest time or for being the 7time world champ or for saving his Ferrari by braking so that he doesn't crash into the wall??
Retiring so that he doesn't have to cheat anymore to do what he did what he did!!! (especially all that stuff you mentioned)

he has done it all...the years before Renault broke the Ferrari streak, it was because of unlimited funds that ferrari was spending...(i'm not saying that MS did not have anything to do with their wins)

Now that its looking so good for the other constructors..F1 doesnt seem like a one horse race anymore...so no more prancing for MS...

He might as well retire with some PRIDE...it is important to many!!

Hope this answers your questions?

Last edited by R32_GTR : 28th May 2006 at 13:41.
Old 28th May 2006, 13:41   #636
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by R32_GTR
Retiring so that he doesn't have to cheat anymore to do what he did what he did!!! (esp al that stuff you mentioned.

he has done it all...the years before Renault broke the Ferrari streak, it was because of unlimited funds that ferrari was spending...(i'm not saying that MS did not have anything to do with their wins)

Now that its looking so good for the other constructors..F1 doesnt seem like a one horse anymore...so no more prancing for MS...

He might as well retire with some PRIDE...it is important to many!!

Hope this answers your questions?
Hello...but he was the prancing horse, and got the pole. He did what any driver would do and saved his car. Now if he really did that on purpose, only MS would comment on tht.
Then wasn't Fisichella penalised as well, and so don't u call that cheating? too??

Last edited by karthik247 : 28th May 2006 at 13:43.
Old 28th May 2006, 13:45   #637
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik247
Hello...but he was the prancing horse, and got the pole.
Then wasn't Fisichella penalised as well, and so don't u call that cheating? too??
I frankly don't feel the need to explain myself to you...

but i am willing to bet my years pay about the world press calling "the prancing horse"a CHEAT.

Take it up with FIA if you must.
Old 28th May 2006, 13:48   #638
Senior - BHPian

In that case, lets just wait till the season comes to an end..and give time for the press to call him the cheat or champ..

Cheers..
Old 28th May 2006, 14:06   #639
Senior - BHPian

Penalties - MS & Fisi

here's the difference between what the stewards had to say about both drivers.. and their reasons for the penalties handed out

Fisi
Quote:
The stewards accepted that Fisichella’s actions may not have been deliberate, but wth overtaking so difficult in Monaco, the penalty nevertheless deals a severe blow to his hopes of victory in Sunday’s race.
Source : Formula1.com

Michael
Quote:
Having compared all relevant data, the stewards can find no justifiable reason for the driver to have braked with such undue, excessive and unusual pressure at this part of the circuit, and are therefore left with no alternatives but to conclude that the driver deliberately stopped his car on the circuit in the last few minutes of qualifying, at a time at which he had thus far set the fastest laptime
Source : F1racing.net

in my view thats a very soft penalty for a driver who's cheated

SHAME ON YOU MICHAEL
Old 28th May 2006, 14:10   #640
Senior - BHPian

U know it could be an accident to bump into Damon Hill to claim championship, it could be another accident to bump into Villuneuve to try to claim championship, it could be another accident to try to have a moving wing, influence FIA to check Michellin tyres before and after the race, to race in Indianapolis and leave sportsmanship behind, to block on the very last lap to protect your pole...... but when all these accidents happen with the same guy, they are not counted as accidents anymore, but as deliberate attempts... flame me for all you will, but the stewards have agreed with me, he was stripped for deliberately bumping in to Villenueve, and he was rightly stripped for deliberately blocking yesterday to protect his pole.... Not for a minute I am saying he is a slow driver, caz if thats the case, he would have never been here, but he lacks sportsmanship and wants to win at any cost even if it means blocking someone or hitting them. Yesterdays accident was a setup, his engine hadnt stalled, he didnt damage his car.... come on Michael, u can do better than that.
Old 28th May 2006, 14:14   #641
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince85
You being a rank "Newbie" in T-BHP, i suggest you go through the Announcements section of T-BHP and make logical statements which makes some sense while others read

Peace
Please dont intimidate newbies who dont agree with your cynic viewpoints, let everyone beh eard. BTW Ranjan, welcome to the TBHP family.

Last edited by aseem : 28th May 2006 at 14:15.
Old 28th May 2006, 14:21   #642
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseem
Please dont intimidate newbies who dont agree with your cynic viewpoints, let everyone beh eard. BTW Ranjan, welcome to the TBHP family.
Using words like calling MS supporters "wives" and stuff sounds ok to you???? In any way i was just offering an advice to post relevant replies rather than using certain words which are not always taken in the best of taste. You find it intimidating, thats your problem. Anyways i did not refer it to you.

BTW, majority of the members in T-BHP feel you have a cynic view-point. Don't agree with me???Have a look at the responses that you get when you make statements in T-BHP galleries

Last edited by prince85 : 28th May 2006 at 14:30.
Old 28th May 2006, 14:30   #643
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Using words like calling MS supporters "wives" and stuff sounds ok to you???? In any way i was just offereing an advice to post relevant replies rather than using certain words which are not always taken in the best of taste. You find it intimidating, thats your problem. Anyways i did not refer it to you.

BTW, majority of the members in T-BHP feel you have a cynic view-point. Don't agree with me???Have a look at the responses that you get when you make statements in T-BHP galleries
I dont have the time to dig into your threads, but I have seen you call people senseless and crazy, who dont agree with your viewpoint. So I suggest you do some self introspection.
Here is some views of what people say about you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman
Man, ignore this guy and don't let him get under your skin. He is a brash kid who jumps in and says a whole lot of unnecessary stuff all the time.......and he tries to bring in the Esteem and Baleno into EVERY comparison whether appropriate or inappropriate and then starts acting up if you disagree wuth him; he is also very offensive at times but thats life.... you have so many different types of people around!

Cheers!
So remember the saying, people living in glasshouses dont throw stones at others.

Last edited by aseem : 28th May 2006 at 14:42.
Old 28th May 2006, 14:32   #644
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseem
So remember the saying, people living in glasshouses dont throw stones at others.
I think you are just doing that
Old 28th May 2006, 14:35   #645
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I think you are just doing that
You cant resist having the last word can you.... Now please dont hijack this thread, you win..... Lets carry on with MS discussion, and please let everyone have a say without becoming too personal. Peace!

Last edited by aseem : 28th May 2006 at 14:41.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks