Toro Rosso 0 0%
Super Aguri 0 0%
Williams 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th May 2006, 14:41   #646
BHPian

Aseem bro, i can get many replies which have just reduced you to bits. Well you know it better i guess. ICE(remember you tussle with gunbir, audiophile and mclaren), What car and T-BHP galleries are places to look out if you really care to know what people think of you my dear friend...

I can manage the time to find them all for you but then buddy, i won't stoop soo low

i suggest Lets get back on topic, you can carry on over pms or in another thread if you wish

BTW, congrats Aseem coz Montoya is starting from 4th on the grid

Last edited by prince85 : 28th May 2006 at 14:49.
Old 28th May 2006, 14:46   #647
BHPian

BTW, could someone tell me if MS is going to start on the 21st or 22nd place.. I am sort of confused coz Massa does not even have a timed lap
Old 28th May 2006, 14:57   #648
Senior - BHPian

Michael will start 21st i guess since his car no is 5 and massa is 6 and it is like both never set a time.
Old 28th May 2006, 14:57   #649
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince85
Aseem bro, i can get many replies which have just reduced you to bits. Well you know it better i guess. ICE(remember you tussle with gunbir, audiophile and mclaren), What car and T-BHP galleries are places to look out if you really care to know what people think of you my dear friend...
Firstly dude, TBHP is my hobby not my life. This is a virtual world and you have many freinds and many who dont agree with you. As far as my tussle with some members of ICE was concerned way back when, a warning for the same was given out and made a sticky thread by Navin, telling fellow BHPians not to solicit their products. However if you have had time to read the ICE forum, many have benefited from what I had contributed in those threads.
Not for a second I doubt Rahul's enthusiam about cars, or Gunbir and Audiophiles great work, however that doesnt mean I agree with all their points. I am not a person who rides the tide....
Lastly Prince I have always tried to ignore you, but off late you are trying to hijack too many threads and intimidate others who dont neccesarily agree with your views. Please dont do that, as thats against the very essence of this forum.
Also, please dont drag others in this thread, and stick to your own opinions, unless you feel you need help in justifying your views.

Getting back to the topic, yes I am happy Monty is 4th.

Last edited by aseem : 28th May 2006 at 15:02.
Old 28th May 2006, 15:12   #650
Senior - BHPian

Note from Support Staff

Guys lets please not get personal here and just discuss the topic that is the Monaco GP please. Keep the personal discussions in PM and lets not turn every thread into MS vs others
Old 28th May 2006, 16:01   #651
Senior - BHPian

Just one thing if FA wins today the championship is as good as over,the FIA have just handed the ball to Flavio from Todt and let me tell you one thing having FA as a repeat world champion is more boring than anything i have ever watched in F1.

From 21st on the grid in Monaco not even GOD has a chance of doing anything about it,except maybe if it rains or Montoya puts FA in the wall at the first corner.

a very sad day for Michael fans,i just hope things like this dont influence his thoughts about continuing for the next season,because if he decides to quit it will be a very bad day for F1.
Old 28th May 2006, 16:11   #652
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseem

Lastly Prince I have always tried to ignore you, but off late you are trying to hijack too many threads and intimidate others who dont neccesarily agree with your views. .
I too have never been interested in wasting my time on you my dear friend. And if you feel that i intimidate other people which i don't feel i do. Let them reply, i shall respect their views if they have felt that my replies to them are unwarranted or intimidating. Why are you trying to act as a saviour for others. Moderators are present in T-BHP to remind us if we are sounding out of context. In this thread, you started pointing fingers at me first when i did not say a word nor did i reply to any of your posts before you started accusing me

Aseem, you can go on and on. I am having none of that from you buddy!

Last edited by prince85 : 28th May 2006 at 16:19.
Old 28th May 2006, 16:13   #653
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by merve_extreme
Michael will start 21st i guess since his car no is 5 and massa is 6 and it is like both never set a time.
Checked www.formula1.com and it says that MS will start from 22nd and last behind Massa.
Old 28th May 2006, 16:17   #654
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by merve_extreme

From 21st on the grid in Monaco not even GOD has a chance of doing anything about it,except maybe if it rains or Montoya puts FA in the wall at the first corner.

knowing juan pablo montoya, You can't rule that out at all

But on a serious note, i believe if FA wins today and Shummi ends up out of the top-8 then FA will have a lead of 25 points over MS. I feel Schumacher's championship dreams for this season atleast will be flushed down the drain if that does happen
Old 28th May 2006, 19:20   #655
BHPian

Hearty congratulations to Fonsi on winning the race . Damn impressive.

Feel sorry for Kimi though

Cheers
Old 28th May 2006, 20:17   #656
BHPian

Congrats to Alonso on yet another superb race. Kimi was lookin for a sure 2nd place but once again the car gives up on him. It makes me wonder how alnso will do next year with mclaren-mercedes. Schumi put up a good fight, 22nd to finish in fifth-impressive.
Old 29th May 2006, 00:53   #657
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Poor kimi !!! I wonder what alonso is thinking bout shifting to the "never-reliable" Mcleran Merc in the next season.
Old 29th May 2006, 07:52   #658
BHPian

If you take the last couple of years in Formula 1, you can actually count on one hand the no. of times both Kimi and Alonso have crashed due to a driver's error. Almost all of their failures can be attributed to mechanical failure or track incidents. This proves that they are very reliable drivers who can also drive really fast. On the other hand, over 90% of the time, they have finished in the top 5 when there have been no problems which implies that they aren't just slow drivers who want to reach home safe.
Compare the statistics with MS who has a longer and more successful career than both of them but more no. of crashes due to a driver's error (or the ratio of no. of crashes to the no. of races).
This proves that both Kimi and Alonso are very reliable yet competitive drivers.
PS: They have never crashed this season whereas MS already has due to his own error.
Old 29th May 2006, 07:57   #659
BHPian

I feel really happy for David Coulthard for making it to the podium after 3 years. This guy still has a bit of his glory left in him. In fact I felt happy when Trulli had to retire due to a mechanical failure which handed Coulthard the 3rd place.
Toyota despite of putting the max. amount of money this season are doing very bad. I don't know why.
Also Fisichella was the star of the day because of the way he brilliantly overtaked so many cars on such a difficult track and also unlapped himself.
Old 29th May 2006, 09:37   #660
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseem
U know it could be an accident to bump into Damon Hill to claim championship, it could be another accident to bump into Villuneuve to try to claim championship, it could be another accident to try to have a moving wing, influence FIA to check Michellin tyres before and after the race, to race in Indianapolis and leave sportsmanship behind, to block on the very last lap to protect your pole...... but when all these accidents happen with the same guy, they are not counted as accidents anymore, but as deliberate attempts... flame me for all you will, but the stewards have agreed with me, he was stripped for deliberately bumping in to Villenueve, and he was rightly stripped for deliberately blocking yesterday to protect his pole.... Not for a minute I am saying he is a slow driver, caz if thats the case, he would have never been here, but he lacks sportsmanship and wants to win at any cost even if it means blocking someone or hitting them. Yesterdays accident was a setup, his engine hadnt stalled, he didnt damage his car.... come on Michael, u can do better than that.
That is so true. Btw, the latest issue of the F1 magazine has hinted that Ferrari desperately wants MS out by the end of this season and they are looking for "better" drivers.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks