Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th January 2010, 14:14   #136
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTNerd View Post
9K for the raw ABS kits + 5K for dupont paiting. I guess the 17" alloys will be the next major upgrade (in 2-3 months I hope)

I have not been able to source momo pedals specific to Civic. So, I have decided on the Mugen pedals. Unfortunately, my dealer guy didn't know that I have a manual, and he got the pedals for Auto instead. So, still waiting for it..

BTW, this is what I want:
Attachment 273097
where is this from i am interested as well ? put up some links please
Old 25th January 2010, 18:48   #137
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesal View Post
where is this from i am interested as well ? put up some links please
You know what.. the same kit in ABS quality is sold for RM 1200 (~Rs.16,000) without paint.. More here Aftermarket Parts - Used Auto Parts - New OEM Auto Parts - Performance Parts - Racing Parts - JDM Auto parts - Modified Car For Sale - Classifieds - [WTS]CIVIC 2009 Mugen n Modulo ABS kit-HOT KITS!

so, I got a very good bargain (I think).. If you want one for yourself, then do PM me.. I can refer you to the contact in Delhi..
Old 27th January 2010, 20:15   #138
Senior - BHPian

body kit preview!!

A small preview on the mugen 2009 kit on my Civic. Final paint/finish will be completed tomorrow... applied matte finish at the rear portion of the skirt

133 PS of pure pleasure - new Honda Civic S (Tafeta White)-2.jpg
133 PS of pure pleasure - new Honda Civic S (Tafeta White)-3.jpg
iTNerd is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th January 2010, 21:09   #139
Senior - BHPian

You getting the work done at Khan market it seems. Looking forward to pics of the final product and in daylight please.
Old 28th January 2010, 09:16   #140
Senior - BHPian

Rehman, She looks beautiful - SEXY. All the best and yes, please post pictures after the work in completed.
Cheers!
Old 28th January 2010, 09:55   #141
Senior - BHPian

@iTNerd: She seems to be shaping up very well. Do post some pics once the job is complete. While it definitely adds to the appeal of an already great looker, I suppose you would need to be a tad cautious when driving on bad/uneven roads.
Old 28th January 2010, 11:46   #142
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTNerd View Post
You know what.. the same kit in ABS quality is sold for RM 1200 (~Rs.16,000) without paint.. More here Aftermarket Parts - Used Auto Parts - New OEM Auto Parts - Performance Parts - Racing Parts - JDM Auto parts - Modified Car For Sale - Classifieds - [WTS]CIVIC 2009 Mugen n Modulo ABS kit-HOT KITS!

so, I got a very good bargain (I think).. If you want one for yourself, then do PM me.. I can refer you to the contact in Delhi..
civic is looking good. i am interested in the kit but i dont think this one will fit mine. i have the pre face lift. ill take the kit without paint i guess since i have a purple car
Old 28th January 2010, 18:08   #143
Senior - BHPian

What a painful task...final paint has been applied today.. took almost 6 hours to complete the paint.. though the kit is screwed to the car, the 3M tap is still not opened and stuck.. it will be done tomorrow after some detailing and finishing touch.. What strange is, the kit comes with a long rubber moulding material, which would be wrapped along the upper edges of the kit to hide any rough edges, prevent water from sipping through as well as for aesthetic purpose.. it is silver color and I am unsure how it would affect/enhance the looks.. I have not seen such rubber moulding being added when I installed the SX4 kit a few years ago..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeps View Post
You getting the work done at Khan market it seems. Looking forward to pics of the final product and in daylight please.
You are spot on! Will post the pics soon, once everything is in place..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
Rehman, She looks beautiful - SEXY. All the best and yes, please post pictures after the work in completed.
Cheers!
Thanks Kurush! yeah, would do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rr_zen View Post
@iTNerd: She seems to be shaping up very well. Do post some pics once the job is complete. While it definitely adds to the appeal of an already great looker, I suppose you would need to be a tad cautious when driving on bad/uneven roads.
Thanks rr_zen.. yeah, I need to do now.. the GC does not seem that bad though, but I would reserve my comment after some months..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesal View Post
civic is looking good. i am interested in the kit but i dont think this one will fit mine. i have the pre face lift. ill take the kit without paint i guess since i have a purple car
Thanks jesal! the kit comes unpainted only..

Last edited by iTNerd : 28th January 2010 at 18:23.
Old 29th January 2010, 18:29   #144
Senior - BHPian

Well, the final touch are over and I have some few pics of the install. It looks much better in person though. Gives a meaner look!

133 PS of pure pleasure - new Honda Civic S (Tafeta White)-33.jpg
133 PS of pure pleasure - new Honda Civic S (Tafeta White)-44.jpg
133 PS of pure pleasure - new Honda Civic S (Tafeta White)-22.jpg
133 PS of pure pleasure - new Honda Civic S (Tafeta White)-11.jpg
iTNerd is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th January 2010, 20:44   #145
BANNED

did you get the details about my civic mate ? who is the dealer please pm me the number and stuff thanks
Old 29th January 2010, 20:47   #146
Senior - BHPian

looks neat and clean. nice car. the rear looks cool. how about a dual exhaust? should go real cool with those kits. changing alloys?
Old 29th January 2010, 20:51   #147
Senior - BHPian

@iTNerd: Awesome job ! She looks great ! Hope you are prepared to live with the decreased GC now . By the way, do you know of any other dealers that sell accessories for Civic online other than Performance Zone ? Any pointers will be helpful. Thanks.
Old 30th January 2010, 08:58   #148

@iTNerd,

Great Job. Didn't think it is possible in India.
I currently live in Japan and yesteday saw CIVIC Type R white colour. Your car looks exactly same including the rear spoiler. Didn't think it is possible in india. I guess one thing left is alloys upgrade. Then i think you can say to everybody that, this car is imported directly from Japan :-). I hope speed brakers in delhi are not as huge as in Bangalore. Have fun and i am sure you you must be proud.
Old 30th January 2010, 12:52   #149
BHPian

wow! the car looks fantastic.

the best part about the car is that it is not overdone, looks simply perfect

now alloys time
Old 30th January 2010, 17:40   #150
BHPian

WoW , AINT she looking amazing !!!
Super cooool stuff iTNERD,

Add alloys now and you are all set i bet,

enjoy cruising

Most Viewed