Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th March 2013, 10:43   #361
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbhikari View Post
Got the Digitified 3D mats from snapdeal today evening. Quality is great at this price 1850/-. Perfect fitting in all 3 rows of my XUV. I thinks its an excellent deal when compared to other branded 3D mats selling for no less than 5000/- for my car. I ordered for beige colour since dust is less visible on it than darker shaded mats. The quality of the mats as seen on snapdeal pictures looked a bit cheap and shiny but in actual it is not so, far better than appeared in official pics.
Will upload actual pics tomorrow.

Link - http://www.snapdeal.com/product/digi...tive_product_5
As always its not there for Safari. Why i keep buying things which are not very popular in the market.

Will anybody know if the makers of these mats make one for Safari and by any chance of luck they are available somewhere else?

-Ijeet
Old 17th March 2013, 11:45   #362
BHPian

re: 3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats

Here are the actual pics of Digitified 3D mats in my XUV -
Attached Thumbnails
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-20130317_113545.jpg  

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-20130317_113534.jpg  

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-20130317_113455.jpg  

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-20130317_113402.jpg  

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-20130317_113337.jpg  

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-20130317_113332.jpg  

superbhikari is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 17th March 2013, 11:45   #363
BHPian

Quote:
Got the Digitified 3D mats from snapdeal today evening. Quality is great at this price 1850/-. Perfect fitting in all 3 rows of my XUV. I thinks its an excellent deal when compared to other branded 3D mats selling for no less than 5000/- for my car. I ordered for beige colour since dust is less visible on it than darker shaded mats. The quality of the mats as seen on snapdeal pictures looked a bit cheap and shiny but in actual it is not so, far better than appeared in official pics.
Will upload actual pics tomorrow.

Link - http://www.snapdeal.com/product/digi...tive_product_5
Firstly, thanks a ton for posting the linky for a VFM alternate to the expensive 3D Kagu mats. I own a vento and have been desperately wanting to buy the 3D mats but the price and quality issues posted by some T-BHPians have stopped me from buying them for over a year!

On looking at the digifit mat pics on snapdeal.com website, I too felt they looked cheap and plastic-y. Would appreciate close-up photos of the mats in your car (asap ) to help me take a call.

Regards
ASVA

EDIT : Looks like telepathy at work!
Jus saw your post with pics immediately after I submitted my post. Thank you for the pictures. The mats do look better than on the website pics. However, are they as glossy in real as the pics of the middle row mats in your post? do they look like some vinyl mats that are available?
Appreciate your response.

Reagrds

Last edited by ASVA : 17th March 2013 at 11:55. Reason: Requested @superbhikari to post pics and he posted them at he same time as i submitted my post
Old 17th March 2013, 16:46   #364
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASVA View Post
However, are they as glossy in real as the pics of the middle row mats in your post? do they look like some vinyl mats that are available?
Appreciate your response.

Reagrds
They are not glossy and not vinyl but a little dull biege dotted waterproof material.
Old 18th March 2013, 11:09   #365
BHPian

Quote:
Here are the actual pics of Digitified 3D mats in my XUV -
Appreciate your confirmation and the pictures. Looks like I will order for my Ertiga as well.
Old 18th March 2013, 13:00   #366
BHPian

Quote:
They are not glossy and not vinyl but a little dull biege dotted waterproof material.
Those mats doesn't look bad at all and a great VFM. From the hands on feel do you think they are prone to attract scratches from footwear dust soon ?
Old 18th March 2013, 13:15   #367
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajusherief View Post
Those mats doesn't look bad at all and a great VFM. From the hands on feel do you think they are prone to attract scratches from footwear dust soon ?
No, at the moment it do not seem to attract scratches too soon. Its quite sturdy and grainy. Time will tell. They are definitely worth every buck when even original 3D Kagu Mats costing more than 5k are been reported on this forum to develop hole over a short period of time.
Old 18th March 2013, 15:22   #368
BHPian

Ordered these Digifit Floor mats for my Figo from snapdeal today.
The image is from snapdeal.
Will post the pictures once I receive the shipment.
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-ford_figo_digifit_mat.jpg
Old 21st March 2013, 01:27   #369
BHPian

Guys, got the digifit mats delivered today and I must say it is really good stuff for what I paid. It fits perfectly into my Figo. Hope you find it useful.

I did vinyl/plastic carpeting for the floor and the original floor mats that came with the Figo were moving here and there, as they were designed to stick to the original cloth carpet on the floor.

Now this set fits perfectly and does not move and now the cleaning of the mud has to be easier.

Digifit is definitely a much economical alternative to the KAGU 3D which costs close to 4 times more.

Let the pictures do the talking.

Came neatly packed from snapdeal
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-1-digifit-packing.jpg

Clearly marked in the back side
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-3-rear-mat-indication.jpg

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-4-driver-side.jpg

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-5-passenger.jpg

The rear set. Comes as a single piece.
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-6-rear-set.jpg

The front set
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-7-front-set.jpg

A closer look at the texture
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-8-close-up.jpg

The full set
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-11-full-set.jpg

The flip side
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-10-flip.jpg

In car
Driver side

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-12-driver.jpg

Passenger Side. It is much darker than what is here. Flash plays spoilsport
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-13-passenger.jpg

At the rear
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-14-rear.jpg

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-15-rear.jpg
swami.n is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 28th March 2013, 22:36   #370
BHPian

Gentlemen, Reliance Autozone is quoting Rs.6000 flat on 3D Kagu mats for my Renault Scala. Do you think this is the right price? Appreciate advice or suggestions.
Old 29th March 2013, 09:18   #371
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawrie View Post
Gentlemen, Reliance Autozone is quoting Rs.6000 flat on 3D Kagu mats for my Renault Scala. Do you think this is the right price? Appreciate advice or suggestions.
Hi Hawrie,

That doesn't seem to be a good quote. I'd suggest you to look around. I got 3D Maxpider mats for my Skoda Rapid for 4500 a few months back.
Old 29th March 2013, 15:13   #372
Distinguished - BHPian

Wear on my Maxspyder after just one year and less than 5,000km.

Not good.

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-kaguwear.jpg

"Contributory Negligence," maybe: I'm not a regular cleaner, which means there is always some grit on the mat. Probably doesn't help, but still sad it is not lasting a lot better than this

Last edited by Thad E Ginathom : 29th March 2013 at 15:14.
Thad E Ginathom is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th March 2013, 15:39   #373
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manas5 View Post
Hi Hawrie,

That doesn't seem to be a good quote. I'd suggest you to look around. I got 3D Maxpider mats for my Skoda Rapid for 4500 a few months back.
Many thanks, Manas5. I will look around for a better deal. 4500 sounds very reasonable.
Old 29th March 2013, 17:02   #374
Team-BHP Support

Sorry to say, but the Digi-fit mats are nowhere close to the 3D Kagu mats in looks or finish in my opinion - the cost cutting is evident, which is why they are priced at 30% of the Kagu/Maxspider cost. One of my relatives bought this for his car and I did have a close look. The digi-fits look a bit tacky with the jazzy, shiny surface. Not to mention, the presence of those multiple 'Ribs' increases the tackiness. On a funny note, the ribs remind me of stainless steel sinks found in kitchens and bathrooms.
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-stainlesssteelkitchensink2876.jpg

The mats would look a lot better without those ribs and grooves. No offense meant, but saying that as a feedback for the makers of these mats.

All jokes apart, it will be interesting to see the durability of these mats. Owners of digi-fit, please do keep us updated about the longevity. On seeing Thoma's post about the premature wear on Maxspiders, it would be a good idea for buyers (especially those with a lower budget) to consider this brand since there is so much difference in cost.

P.S - perhaps the moderators should consider moving the Digi-fit mat reviews to another separate thread of its own, since 3D Kagu and 3D Digi-fit mats are entirely separate products.

Last edited by KarthikK : 29th March 2013 at 17:28.
KarthikK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th March 2013, 17:22   #375
BHPian

The driver's side patch of different color in the Digi-Fit makes it look cheap (in my humble opinion). I would still stick to Kagu 3D mats, which I personally find pretty classy
evilshantanu is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks