Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2013, 15:30   #391
BHPian

Re: 3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats

I Just got the 3D Kagy mats for my XUV, got it from an auto accessories dealer here is coimbatore, Excellent mats, rugged,good looks and keeps the car clean. Its a snug fit for all the 3 rows, its kind of a velcro material at the bottom so it clings onto the floor and doesn't slide around.The downside, i had to pay Rs7000/- for them.Will post pics soon.
Old 21st June 2013, 01:05   #392
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
I ordered star mats for my Yeti. Paid 3200 for them. They seem to be made from the same material as Kagu mats, and they fit perfectly. Time will tell how they last, but as of now I'd recommend them since its about 2k cheaper than the Kagu mats.
Hi akshay1234,

I know it's a bit early to tell but how are the mats holding up so far? Price seems to be the same as you paid. I'm just about to order them online for my ANHC. My other option is to go deal hunting for 3D Mats at Opera House which I don't think will be less than 5/5.5k after going thru the thread. This is what I found online for 3D Kagu Mats.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Maxpider-Kagu...#ht_2590wt_857

http://www.carlounz.com/index.php/3d...ider-kagu.html

http://www.vicky.in/shopping/car-mat...agu-honda-city

Cheers.
Old 21st June 2013, 01:08   #393
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by esma1981 View Post
Hi akshay1234,

I know it's a bit early to tell but how are the mats holding up so far? Price seems to be the same as you paid. I'm just about to order them online for my ANHC. My other option is to go deal hunting for 3D Mats at Opera House which I don't think will be less than 5/5.5k after going thru the thread. This is what I found online for 3D Kagu Mats.

Cheers.
Yes it has only been a few months but the mats are in perfect condition as yet. Seems worth it, because its easier to clean the car too. All the dirt just comes out with the mat.
Akshay1234 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd June 2013, 14:55   #394
BHPian

Here is how my 3D Kagu mats are holding up after two years of usage. The left foot area is where the most wear and tear occurs. The right foot is well protected with the extra padding. Overall, I am pretty satisfied.

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-photo-1.jpg

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-photo-2.jpg
nileshch is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 23rd June 2013, 17:21   #395
Distinguished - BHPian

Maybe their quality has dropped. Your mats are doing much better than mine, which have travelled less than 6,000km in just over a year.
Thad E Ginathom is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th June 2013, 12:46   #396
BHPian

Ordered the Honda City iVtec Atlas Black Star Mats from their official website on the 21th of this month for Rs.3200/-. I received the same today morning. I must say the delivery was pretty quick and so far I'm happy with the transaction. Attached a few pics I hurriedly took this morning:

Packing is up to the mark. Dispatched thru First Flight Courier. Received in good condition despite of rainy season.
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-1.jpg

Mats are attached to a hanger and do not have any unwanted crease on them.
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-2.jpg

Metal insert for the accelerator right foot heel wear and tear.
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-3.jpg

Nice snug fit.
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-4.jpg

Passenger side also fitted perfectly.
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-5.jpg

3 Pieces for the rear all fitted in place.
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-6.jpg
esma1981 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th June 2013, 11:36   #397
BHPian

I finally got my Maxpider 3D Kagu mats for my Laura. I contacted a dealer on eBay, the price on the site was 6500/- for a set of 5 black color Kagus for my car. I contaced him asking for more details as i would be buying the product with just the photos posted. He gave me his contact details and I called him up. He offered a transaction outside on eBay, following was his offer -
1> Cash on delivery after I have viewed the product
2> Price offered Rs 5850/-
3> No shipping charges (Shipping to Gurgaon)
4> 6 months warranty on the product

Installed it yesterday and the fit is perfect. I simply love them.

I found the transaction more than satisfactory... if anyone wants his number i would be more than willingto share

Looking at these mats I am tempted to get them for my Honda City ZX too.
Old 8th July 2013, 09:46   #398
BANNED

My question is about the non-premium mats. I am looking to buy what seems to be commonly available in ebay as 'Estera Multipurpose Antislip Mat' - http://www.ebay.in/itm/Obsessions-Es...-/171034743962

I want to take a look at it before buying - what kind of shops do you think I can buy these from?
Old 8th July 2013, 10:21   #399
BHPian

I have been using 3M Nomad Terra Loop mat for the past 6 months and they are doing an amazing job. The interiors are always clean. I was amazed at the amount of dirt the mats had concealed when i took it out for a clean. I would highly recommend this product.
vivekkp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2013, 10:56   #400
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocRock View Post
I Just got the 3D Kagy mats for my XUV, got it from an auto accessories dealer here is coimbatore, Excellent mats, rugged,good looks and keeps the car clean. Its a snug fit for all the 3 rows, its kind of a velcro material at the bottom so it clings onto the floor and doesn't slide around.The downside, i had to pay Rs7000/- for them.Will post pics soon.

DocRock can we see some pictures, I am quite interested for a beige set for my XUV
Old 8th July 2013, 12:43   #401
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by carboy View Post
My question is about the non-premium mats. I am looking to buy what seems to be commonly available in ebay as 'Estera Multipurpose Antislip Mat' - http://www.ebay.in/itm/Obsessions-Es...-/171034743962

I want to take a look at it before buying - what kind of shops do you think I can buy these from?
Are these meant for the foot well area?? From the description, it seems to say car dashboard, so I was guessing it will be something like those anti-skid mats to keep mobile phones on the dash. The picture on that page seems to show it inside the boot, but why would one want anti-skid functionality in a boot?
Old 23rd July 2013, 15:27   #402
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGwagon View Post
DocRock can we see some pictures, I am quite interested for a beige set for my XUV
Sorry for the late reply, Here are the pictures of all the 3 rows.Its the monsoon season here and just got the car washed,those are water marks on the mats.It is a really good mat, abused a lot but held up well, easy to wash and dries quickly, and keeps the base floor really clean.I would highly recommend these mats.
Attached Thumbnails
3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-img_0324.jpg  

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-img_0325.jpg  

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-img_0326.jpg  

3D KAGU & Other Premium Mats-img_0327.jpg  

DocRock is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2013, 16:38   #403
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocRock View Post
Sorry for the late reply, Here are the pictures of all the 3 rows.Its the monsoon season here and just got the car washed,those are water marks on the mats.It is a really good mat, abused a lot but held up well, easy to wash and dries quickly, and keeps the base floor really clean.I would highly recommend these mats.

sorry for the repetition but could you please guide me where can I get a beige set in Delhi / online and for how much?
Old 23rd July 2013, 17:15   #404
BHPian

Where can I get these from Koramangala, Bangalore or nearby area? I need those for a Polo which I will be taking delivery in the coming days. What should be ideal price for a decent quality 3D mats? I believe Kagu is the best brand out there.
Old 23rd July 2013, 20:46   #405
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanish View Post
Where can I get these from Koramangala, Bangalore or nearby area? I need those for a Polo which I will be taking delivery in the coming days. What should be ideal price for a decent quality 3D mats? I believe Kagu is the best brand out there.
Contact keystone enterprises or ultimate detailers . They sell these mats . Contacts are available in Bangalore directory. They ship it directly to you too

Alternatively, you can purchase the mats from two places I know in kormangala. One is in the top most floor of forum. Where they have kept the pool tables and other games . I don't remember the name.

Other is a store opposite kormangala bda complex. Its on the road parallel to the main road that is backside of complex. Its a car accessory shop and is in a basement next to a hotel. Don't remember the name either
sagarpadaki is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks