Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2008, 13:46   #106

Post towards General Queries

Dear All,

I have been instructed by the Team-BHP admin to keep my posts general and so that it doesn't seem that i am marketing my product.

So if you have any specific queries pertaining to Com-Paint, you may fillup the online query form available at their website and expect a reply to that.

Xyrellic pearls are based on aluminum dioxide particles sized from 5-30 microns then coated with highly refracted metal oxides. Xyrellic pearls create extremely pure color tones that are highly reflective and brighter than any other pearl. They offer a dazzling and intense effect. They work great over white bases and dark colors. When viewed in sunlight, you cannot beat Xyrellic Pearls (XP) dramatic brilliance.

So, you may expect them in Future Cars...

Thanks,

Vikram
Old 16th October 2008, 11:55   #107
Senior - BHPian

@Spadival, how about your results ?? were you able to touch up, pls post pictures.

Also is clear coat available now, did you buy it.
Old 16th October 2008, 14:50   #108
Senior - BHPian

No updates because I don't have a working com-paint can. The one I have does not spray at all. It sprays some colour less liquid and bits of paint once in a while.

Last edited by spadival : 16th October 2008 at 14:51.
Old 16th October 2008, 15:38   #109
Senior - BHPian

spadival, give the guy a chance.Its not like he said he wouldnt replace. this sort of problem happens a lot when you buy online
Old 28th October 2008, 13:13   #110
Senior - BHPian

update. ordered the kit from the site last saturday. My car is mint white, and matching shouldn't be too hard.

I wonder how long delivery will take. the tracking page says my order has not been uploaded
Old 29th October 2008, 09:53   #111
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
update. ordered the kit from the site last saturday. My car is mint white, and matching shouldn't be too hard.

I wonder how long delivery will take. the tracking page says my order has not been uploaded
Have they introduced the Clear coat now ?? did you order one.
Old 29th October 2008, 10:18   #112
Senior - BHPian

I bought the following
Value Pack
1 Can of Com-Paint Touchup Spray Paint(120gms)
1 Can of Com-Merge,
Finishing Solvent Spray (120gms)

Aeroshot - Top Cut - Paint Cleaner

I dont think a clear coat was or still is available. since mine is a solid shade, i don't think it will matter a lot
Old 30th October 2008, 21:31   #113
Senior - BHPian

still no information about my order on their tracker. I wonder why its taking them this long
Old 2nd November 2008, 05:27   #114
Senior - BHPian

after one week, they've finally managed to ship it
Old 3rd November 2008, 19:53   #115
BHPian

I live in Pune. I have a back Swift. Can anyone recommend go dealer around Viman Nagar Area for a Paint job?
Old 5th November 2008, 07:52   #116
Senior - BHPian

Green horn, did you book online at compaint? I tried but showed me some server error!! Is there any other way to book one form them?

Will contacting Vikram help?
Old 5th November 2008, 11:15   #117
BHPian

I have a Swift which is a midnight black. I have minor scratches on the bumpers. Last time when I went to MASS, I simply asked the body works advisor for an estimate. He told me that the scratches on the both sides of the front bumper can be touched up. No need to re-paint the whole bumper. I was a bit confused. This was something I'm hearing for the first time. I was with the strong impression that, a metallic paint cannot be touched at all.

To clear my dbouts, I have the following questions to my friends:

1). Is it possible to do touch-ups to a black metallic painted vehicle?
2). Can I buy the paint locally and do the touch-ups myself?
3). What are the different types black paints?
4). Which type of black paint is the best?
5). What would be costs for a black midnight(Maruti Swift)?
6). Where can I find paint shops in Pune?

Thanks
Old 5th November 2008, 11:19   #118
Senior - BHPian

my order is still not updated in their tracker. I had to email them ( tried both the email ID's listed ) , one of them didnt work, and got a reply from them after a week. vikram does not seem to be responding at all
Old 6th November 2008, 20:57   #119
Senior - BHPian

got the parcel today. thankfully the nozzles in oth the cans work. hope to try it out this weekend
Old 11th November 2008, 16:28   #120

Good News

Hello Friends...

I apologise for a late post as i was busy in some other things.. And the good news is that now i am a father of a baby boy just born on 1st of Nov'08. Ya!! its my first child

Coming back to the topic of Com-Paint, as told earlies, we are yet in the process of streamlining our online system which sometimes become too sluggish and there was some server issue which has been resolved for now..but lets see how it performs...

The order tracking is a part of it and hence wasn't working too. For any urgencies, we have already give the cell no. of person handling the online sales who can be contacted anytime.

For any general enquiry you can contact my staff, and then if required me. I am generally unable to check and respond to each and every private message sent to me and please don't mind that. Lets keep the forum open and i will respond in here only.

ANd who ever has bought Com-Paint, please put your feedback so that every one can including me know the satisfaction level, and we could improve upon the same. You feedback is valuable for companies like us for improvisation of our product and services.

Thanks,

Vikram Sharma

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks