Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th December 2007, 11:00   #256
Senior - BHPian

@ jeff - good job - do upload the pics once the work is done. cheers:and please go through the rules of posting.
Old 9th December 2007, 11:04   #257
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreyjjos View Post
hey guys why dont u'll introduce urselves to me i feel like a stranger..
Well, go through the announcements section, post an introduction here,

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/

tell us about yourself and your Fiats. Surf around for a couple of days, you'll fit right in!
Old 11th December 2007, 22:09   #258

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreyjjos View Post
hey cool!!! as long as no body copies my style... all my friends like the white one too ... well its stock expect its runnin on apex headers n got a custom mufflar made by an old man who was into racing wen he was young .. it sounds really classy its got a very diff beat n ppl jus love staring at it wen i pass by... apart from that im running on a diff ignition system so ive clocked 130km/ph with 5ppl includin me.. only once ive cleared the meter wen i dragged with a stock zen n that guy got petrified wen he saw the fait pass by coz he didnt have enough courage to drag... lol.

im gettin the black fiat done up at the moment repainting it black ,with a du-point finish... will post pics of it gettin done up.. hey guys why dont u'll introduce urselves to me i feel like a stranger.. also plz gimme some ideas as to wat colour mags would suit the black car.. i tot of painting them silver with a hint of black!! metallic paint.

n btw both cars are mine....

Note from Mod - Please type in full words and not SMS language, as per TBHP rules

welcome to the club jeff...good to see one more fiat freak...
Old 12th December 2007, 23:20   #259
BHPian

The Padmini refuses to die...!!! and so does this thread !
Old 12th December 2007, 23:33   #260

well said salil..anyways the pics seem to have dried up though
Old 17th December 2007, 23:53   #261
BHPian

Fiat Re-born!

All I can say that FIAT in India is just re-born!
WAIT and WATCH.................is all that I can say at this point.
Old 17th December 2007, 23:58   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by President View Post
All I can say that FIAT in India is just re-born!
WAIT and WATCH.................is all that I can say at this point.
hey come on..you cant do that..all the suspense in killing me.
Old 18th December 2007, 00:42   #263
BHPian

FIAT LANE - Dadar!

C'mon Cyrus!,

You should be the last one to ask this question!
Who could know better than the Dhabhars about the FIAT BUG.
And...I just heard that a particular lane in Dadar has been nicknamed as "FIAT LANE".
Please tell us if that is true? .....
Old 18th December 2007, 00:50   #264

Quote:
Originally Posted by President View Post
C'mon Cyrus!,

You should be the last one to ask this question!
Who could know better than the Dhabhars about the FIAT BUG.
And...I just heard that a particular lane in Dadar has been nicknamed as "FIAT LANE".
Please tell us if that is true? .....
hehe..i didnt know we had that much of a fan following...
so what is the "FIAT BUG"???
Old 30th January 2008, 23:20   #265
Senior - BHPian

What the!!!!

Now, now, now.... I just don't get it. I appreciate your love for Fiat cars(especially the older gen. ones) et al, but what I am not able to come to terms with is the double standards of some Bhpians. Cars with similar stickering, paintjobs and disproportionate wheels have been viciously criticised to death by many Bhpians in the Pics of weird and wacky mod jobs! thread, and to my amusement such cars are being relished here.
Please guys, this calls for an explanation.
Old 30th January 2008, 23:27   #266
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
Now, now, now.... I just don't get it. I appreciate your love for Fiat cars(especially the older gen. ones) et al, but what I am not able to come to terms with is the double standards of some Bhpians. Cars with similar stickering, paintjobs and disproportionate wheels have been viciously criticised to death by many Bhpians in the Pics of weird and wacky mod jobs! thread, and to my amusement such cars are being relished here.
Please guys, this calls for an explanation.
Jaya, you cant compare this with the whacky thread. Those cars look ugly, these dont. Those are tastelessly prepared, these actually look good. If you find these whacky, please feel free to post them in that thread. BTW can you give one example of a car in this thread which is appreciated a lot as you say and compare it with a car from the whacky thread Please?
Old 30th January 2008, 23:51   #267
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
Jaya, you cant compare this with the whacky thread. Those cars look ugly, these dont. Those are tastelessly prepared, these actually look good. If you find these whacky, please feel free to post them in that thread. BTW can you give one example of a car in this thread which is appreciated a lot as you say and compare it with a car from the whacky thread Please?
@V-16: I seriously did not mean to offend anybody out here & I sincerely apologize to those who feel offended by my earlier post.
Post #23 has pics of a fiat with a 'WILD CHILD' and another sticker and a fiat with tyres protruding sideways. Cars with similar stickers have been criticized in the weird and wacky mod jobs thread, apart from the grammar gaffe stickers, and you know this since you are a regular at the same thread.
I don't want my posts to turn into a topic for arguments and hence declare that this is purely my opinion which I am entitled to.

PEACE
Old 31st January 2008, 15:27   #268
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
@V-16: I seriously did not mean to offend anybody out here & I sincerely apologize to those who feel offended by my earlier post.
Post #23 has pics of a fiat with a 'WILD CHILD' and another sticker and a fiat with tyres protruding sideways. Cars with similar stickers have been criticized in the weird and wacky mod jobs thread, apart from the grammar gaffe stickers, and you know this since you are a regular at the same thread.
I don't want my posts to turn into a topic for arguments and hence declare that this is purely my opinion which I am entitled to.

PEACE
I understand you sentiments exactly Jaya. Not that it was offensive. I was merely pointing out the sentiment of this thread. Why even ive posted an absolutely perfect everyday taxi with Crowfeet Market instead of Crawford Market. We do this not to criticize but to get an innocent folly much like a printer's devil just to make everyone see the humour involved. We dont have anything against stickers (why else would most of us have the Team-Bhp sticker proudly displayed on out cars?) but we do bring out oddities in the stickers. That is a purely humorous thread which makes you point out oddities in the mod jobs on various cars (obviously which the owners are proud of).
On the other hand here we are admiring Fiats which have been modded.There we are pointing out oddities. Thats the difference. Of course you are entitled to your opinion which you should voice on the forum. After all it is a team effort. No offence meant and none taken.
Old 21st February 2008, 14:47   #269
BHPian

Hi, I am visiting Cal in March, and will get to drive my father's Padmini. Though its not a peppy car, its still great to drive. With this visit nearing, I began to feel more nostalgic about the old Fiats and that led me to this thread. I just love reading and seeing the photographs from way back.
Old 21st February 2008, 14:56   #270
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabuddhadg View Post
Hi, I am visiting Cal in March, and will get to drive my father's Padmini.
good! make it a point to give me a buzz - i would love to check out the car and meet you as well. i will PM you my number.

by the way, where in Kolkata do you (your dad) stay?

do check out the following thread: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...arch-08-a.html

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks