Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2017, 00:43   #76
BANNED

Re: List of discounts on BS-III Motorbikes & Scooters in your city

Quote:
Originally Posted by carwatcher View Post
I agree but the vehicles already plying are of that BSIII lot. And the unsold stock is equal to two-three month sales of average no. of two-wheelers sold. I am neither feeling apologetic nor feeling smart. Had the SC given stay on banning the registration of such vehicles, how would have people reacted.

I wish to know till date how many people on T-BHP had decided to buy their vehicles 'Voluntarily' considering the BS rating. Safety-features, Mileage, Discounts, Features, etc. are discussed in detail but I haven't come across many posts highlighting this aspect, correct me if I am wrong.
New Delhi. Both bs3 and bs4 variant available. Bought the bs4 Innova V (with the intercooler) this was after the 07 Innova I still have. I put my money where my mouth is.
H_Dogg72 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st March 2017, 00:51   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo View Post
Where is Darshan Honda in Hyderabad? Could not find them in the dealer locators page on the HMSI website!
oops, sorry .

Darshan is "Orange" Dealership's GM
Old 31st March 2017, 00:51   #78
Senior - BHPian

I appreciate your concern especially in Delhi which has become notorious for its pollution levels. I have already clarified that I wanted to buy Navi and planned to buy it used one as it seems overpriced to me. I am infact shocked that Vespa manufacturing BS3 scooters while being positioning themselves at premium.

Also can you clarify that is your 2007 Innova is BS4 as you are mentioning or you have bought another one, in that case which BS is your 07 Innova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H_Dogg72 View Post
New Delhi. Both bs3 and bs4 variant available. Bought the bs4 Innova V (with the intercooler) this was after the 07 Innova I still have. I put my money where my mouth is.
Also would like to mention that I have driven my T-Jet 15000kms in last 5 years and all my 2-wheelers are used by my staff, this would be used exclusively by me but the usage would be very very low. So budget was a criteria. I would also like to own some day Bajaj V as its a Cafe Racer for some occasional kick but otherwise I have become a 'four-wheeler guy' now.

Last edited by carwatcher : 31st March 2017 at 00:55.
carwatcher is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st March 2017, 00:58   #79
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit.merchant View Post
CBR range raises serious doubts. I do not believe that CBR were BSIII. Were they?
I had been to Kun Honda last week. The SA didn't have any CBR 250 ABS version in stock while he had 3-4 STD for ready delivery. Hr told me that no ABS variants are expected for next 3 months since BS IV work is in progress.

Not sure they sold out the STD variants in stock.
swiftnfurious is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st March 2017, 00:58   #80
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by carwatcher View Post
I appreciate your concern especially in Delhi which has become notorious for its pollution levels. I have already clarified that I wanted to buy Navi and planned to buy it used one as it seems overpriced to me. I am infact shocked that Vespa manufacturing BS3 scooters while being positioning themselves at premium.

Also can you clarify that is your 2007 Innova is BS4 as you are mentioning or you have bought another one, in that case which BS is your 07 Innova.
I believe the 2007 Innova only came in BS3. I may have to check the RC to confirm it once. It was 10 years ago after all and not 2017
The next Innova facelift came with the option of BS4 and BS3. I got the bs4 variant in that. The bs4 ones had the intercooler and BS3 didn't.
The facelift came in 2012 If I'm not mistaken

Hear hear buddy. The t-jet is lovely. Turbo petrols are insane. Speaking as a TSI owner

Last edited by H_Dogg72 : 31st March 2017 at 00:59.
H_Dogg72 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st March 2017, 04:53   #81
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanksta View Post
Can you please tell me which dealer you bought it from. Uncle suddenly wanted an Activa 3g in the evening. Tried hunting at 3 different​ dealers and they did not have stock.
Kelambakkam, Vijaya Motors. But mine was one of the last ones.
Old 31st March 2017, 08:15   #82
BHPian

Bargain bargain all around.

Bought a Honda Navi at Rs28000 OTR with a whopping 23000 discount!..
urzdeepu is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 31st March 2017, 08:17   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by namanchaudhary View Post
Hi, jumping the bandwagon because why not Went to 3 honda showrooms, couldn't find a single piece of any bike/scooter is stock. How is Mahindra Gusto for 35k on road? Haven't seen much mahindra 2 wheelers on road. Looking to buy online. Please suggest
Same here. Couldn't find activa, maestro edge in time. Yamaha not giving discount more than 5k. The 35k OTR for gusto that you are getting is very good. The mahindra dealer offered me only 15k discount.

This is the time when one should not think more on what is good or bad. Making two wheelers is no rocket science and all products are on par with each other. 35k OTR for gusto is too good to resist. Gusto is a well thought and well put together scooter. Go get it.

BTW, didn't read anything on discounts offered by suzuki. What's up with the access? Please share if anybody knows.
prokinetic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st March 2017, 08:23   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Six View Post
Any deals expected in the RE range?
RE had stopped production of BS III vehicles two months back and owing to this, Eicher Motors had very long waiting list of all its models, more particularly C350.

I had booked C350 on February 01, 2017 and I have received my bike on 24th of March 2017 which is fully BS IV compliant with AHO feature. Hence, RE is not offering a single penny as discount as they do not have any BS III stock and IMO RE will never offer any discount either.
MDED is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 31st March 2017, 09:33   #85
BHPian

Any offers on TVS vehicles in Bangalore? Looking to buy gearless scoot from TVS. Wanted to know the range of discounts I can expect, if there are any stocks left :-)
Old 31st March 2017, 10:15   #86
BHPian

Any offers on the Duke390 or the Benelli 600i?
Old 31st March 2017, 10:15   #87
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sary View Post
Looking for leads to buy a Honda Activa 125 BSIII in Bangalore. I checked the availability with few dealers, but in vain.
Try Haiku Honda on Hennur main road
Old 31st March 2017, 10:30   #88
Senior - BHPian

On the funny side, employees working with 2 wheeler manufacturing companies or dealers may get bikes instead of hikes this year.
deehunk is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 31st March 2017, 10:37   #89
BHPian

Managed to get Activa i for 43.5k onroad in Chennai, after failed attempts to get Activa 3G from Kun Hinda, Adyar. Vijaya Honda had Activa 3g in stock but the SA told me at 9Am that by the time I come over it might get sold out. Vijaya Honda was 31kms from my house in Nanganallur.

Since the 2-Wheeler was from my aunt Activa-i suited the need. Invoiced today, registration and delivery will happen by Wednesday. The only Honda 2wheeler left is the Navi for 30-32k across all dealers in Chennai.

EDIT: Cancelled that Activa i and got an Aviator for 48k onroad Chennai with accessories. Actual onroad was ₹61k.

Last edited by Shanksta : 31st March 2017 at 11:00.
Shanksta is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st March 2017, 10:38   #90
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by urzdeepu View Post
Bargain bargain all around.

Bought a Honda Navi at Rs28000 OTR with a whopping 23000 discount!..
Congrats man! You could easily profit with deals like these. Am sure you can sell it in April in the used market for a higher price.

Or, ride it for a year or two for free and sell it at the same price in 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deehunk View Post
On the funny side, employees working with 2 wheeler manufacturing companies or dealers may get bikes instead of hikes this year.
GTO is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks