Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2022, 22:28   #3031
BHPian

Re: Honda Jazz : Official Review

Hi Guys,
Of late my android phone isnt geting connected with Jazz Bluetooth for receiving or making calls. It works fine for playing music though. Any idea what can be done to resolve this?
A minor glitch in an otherwise superlative experience spread across 4+ years and 38k kms mostly in maddening Mumbai traffic.
Old 29th April 2022, 01:43   #3032
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanks_Jazz View Post
Hi Guys,
Of late my android phone isnt geting connected with Jazz Bluetooth for receiving or making calls. It works fine for playing music though. Any idea what can be done to resolve this?
Did you already try deleting the phone from Bluetooth settings and re-paired it? It likely is recognizing your phone as a music device instead of a phone. Delete and re-pair generally fix such issues. You can also try pairing by pressing the Call button after deleting the connection.
Yieldway17 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th April 2022, 06:47   #3033
BHPian

The split-seats in my Jazz VX are not aligned properly, one is higher than the other. Has anyone run into this issue? Keep forgetting to mention this during service time.
Old 29th April 2022, 07:42   #3034
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanks_Jazz View Post
Hi Guys,
A minor glitch in an otherwise superlative experience spread across 4+ years and 38k kms mostly in maddening Mumbai traffic.
Have you changed your phone?

MY S22 is having trouble with with my Android Auto.

But no issues with regular Bluetooth though
Old 8th May 2022, 05:38   #3035
BHPian

Hi.

My car’s remote doesn’t hold the metal key any more.

Honda Jazz : Official Review-e18333e7d4f24ac2a2453a20e841c81b.jpeg

Compared it with the other remote to realise the holding mechanism is broken. A small plastic part which goes in the notch of key is broken.

Honda Jazz : Official Review-0410485451094b71b66b0edf127553aa.jpeg

The work shop guys expect me to visit them to check and place order if required. I am a little lazy to travel 20 kms one way for a trivial issue. I was looking for online options to replace the shell, but couldn’t find one for my model. Any leads in this regard will be of great help.

Last edited by Aditya : 8th May 2022 at 16:20. Reason: As requested
Old 8th May 2022, 12:14   #3036
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo82in View Post
My car’s remote doesn’t hold the metal key any more.

Compared it with the other remote to realise the holding mechanism is broken. A small plastic part which goes in the notch of key is broken.

I am a little lazy to travel 20 kms one way for a trivial issue. I was looking for online options to replace the shell, but couldn’t find one for my model. Any leads in this regard will be of great help.
I lost those buttons on one of the remote, and it works fine. I don't feel like replacing it.

For you, spend ₹ 1/- and buy a zip pouch and keep the metal key and remote in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sram View Post
Happy to hear that at last chose a better car.
Good to hear that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nidhinsarath View Post
I’m planning to upgrade my mom’s 11 year old alto k10 with Jazz CVT. Is there any chance for an upgrade or discontinuation for jazz in near future ? I’m confused between VX and ZX. The only difference been led HL and fog lamps with sunroof. The concern is with led lamps.My other option is Kiger.
I know this is a late response, but my wife upgraded the same route. Alto AMT to Jazz CVT. Now, she has become a heavy footed driver and I'm relieved that she puts her foot down on the accelerator and not on me. Serious, and honest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by souvikjana83 View Post
There has to be a reason for the Japanese to go so slow in India and giving the Koreans such huge advantages.
AFAIK, the Japanese came first, and they were compelled to go the joint venture route. The Koreans have fully owned subsidiaries. Now, the Indian JV partners are not allowing the freedom of operation to the partners, is what I feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by achats View Post
How is the current back seat of the Jazz for long distance comfort and how does it compare with the one in the Amaze? Has anyone added enhanced/adjustable head rests?
Have used - Wagon R, Alto K10, Jazz. (personal vehicles - upto 4 hours)

Ciaz, Dzire, Ford Fiesta limited edition (lousiest of them all) of course, Amby Isz 2.0 (official cars 8-10 hours on these).

Trust me, Jazz has the most comfortable rear seat. Too bad that the adjustable head rest is not there. Agree with you on that, delayed the decision for over a month on this. In fact, waited for the just launched Venue. Knocked my head on the ceiling on it on the driver seat. Ran to the Honda show room and booked the Jazz.

Last edited by Aditya : 8th May 2022 at 16:20. Reason: Quoted text edited
BaCkSeAtDrIVeR is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th May 2022, 14:10   #3037
BHPian

I am considering to buy a pre-worshipped 2018 January Honda Jazz S Petrol which has run 32000km. Any issues with the variant, car?
I see that it comes with 2 airbags.
Could anyone kindly confirm if the car comes with ABS? I am not able to confirm the same searching online.
The infotainment system is very basic. There is no rear wiper. Considering to upgrade infotainment system.
Rear wiper is a basic safety feature, IMHO. Is it possible to install in Honda showroom?
Old 15th May 2022, 14:21   #3038
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwin07 View Post
Could anyone kindly confirm if the car comes with ABS?
I have a brochure of March'2019 which mentions ABS with EBD in all variants including "S". I think there should be no change in 2018 and 2019 models.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Jazz Mar'19.pdf (7.69 MB, 731 views)
mukeshgoel is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 17th May 2022, 08:16   #3039
BHPian

Went to the service centre for my broken remote problem. Honda doesn’t provide shell but the entire remote. Dent to wallet ~INR 8000 It can not be considered under warranty as well. As of now have placed the remote and key in a leather pouch. I am trying to source the shell from abroad. Let see if it works well.
Old 17th May 2022, 08:50   #3040
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Went to the service centre for my broken remote problem. Honda doesn’t provide shell but the entire remote. Dent to wallet ~INR 8000 It can not be considered under warranty as well.
Why not something like this?

care-car-key Replacement 3 Button Key Shell for Honda ivtec and idtec https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08SKY3P5W/...7G0G9Y4X8N8QFF

Also there is a separate key replacement rider you can add to your insurance
sridhu is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th May 2022, 09:56   #3041
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sridhu View Post
Why not something like this?

Also there is a separate key replacement rider you can add to your insurance
My remote looks like this

Honda Jazz : Official Review-736ea1b85a354543aae88a833c29b35b.jpeg

I am unable to find the same online.

Key replacement rider can be added to insurance, my present policy doesn’t have one. To add it now would mean I have to present both the keys for inspection before it can be added to insurance.
Old 17th May 2022, 10:59   #3042
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sridhu View Post
care-car-key Replacement 3 Button Key Shell for Honda ivtec and idtec
Thanks for the link. It is helpful. I guess we need the 2 button variant.

Quote:
My remote looks like this
I am unable to find the same online.
What i understand is that we can put the PCB into that shell, and machine the key that comes with this shell to suit our needs. That key seems to be retractable one. Not sure if the metal part is long enough.

What I have in mind is to salvage a ring from an old key chain and attach the metal key to this shell plus out in the PCB into this. Will sleep over this for a couple of days before deciding.
BaCkSeAtDrIVeR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th May 2022, 22:41   #3043
BHPian

Quote:
I am considering to buy a pre-worshipped 2018 January Honda Jazz S Petrol which has run 32000km. Any issues with the variant, car?
I see that it comes with 2 airbags.
Could anyone kindly confirm if the car comes with ABS? I am not able to confirm the same searching online.
Could any Jazz owners kindly confirm if 2018 January manufactured Jazz S Petrol comes with ABS? That is whether ABS was available in all variants that time?
Old 17th May 2022, 22:46   #3044
Senior - BHPian

Yes, ABS and dual airbags are standard in Jazz.
Latheesh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th May 2022, 23:27   #3045
BHPian

Quote:
Could any Jazz owners kindly confirm if 2018 January manufactured Jazz S Petrol comes with ABS? That is whether ABS was available in all variants that time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
Yes, ABS and dual airbags are standard in Jazz.
Actually, the Jazz did not come with ABS and airbags as standard till 2018 May when the minor update was launched and the E, S(petrol) and SV variants were subsequently discontinued. Prior to that the E and S variant did not recieve airbags and ABS was also available only in the E and S diesel and S CVT variant.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks