Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2023, 01:48   #391
BHPian

Re: Skoda Rapid 1.0 TSI Petrol : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller_riz View Post
Hello Friends,

My question to all of you is, would it make sense to get a PPF done to protect the car from scratches after 3 years now ? I have not had major scatches on the car apart a few minor ones on the bumper (touch wood !). I'm looking foward to keep it for a good 10-15 years, hence the question.

Best Wishes,
Syed
There's no much sense now, the price you would pay for ppf would get your car repainted easily. Moreover white colour shows very less scratch and swirl marks too. Just get your car polished regularly and enjoy it.
Old 6th October 2023, 00:01   #392

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinodh_eee View Post
Yes, I couldn't find specs in any websites, including Skoda's official website. However I saw one 2021 Active variant on sale in cars24. That car seems to have been sold.

I can still see a couple of 2020 Active variants in their website. https://www.cars24.com/buy-used-skod...re-1022636166/.

Was the active variant launched officially at any time (may be 2020)?
When BS6 Rapid, with 1.0 TSI, was launched during mid 2020, it was launched with only Rider, Rider Plus, Ambition and Style and Montecarlo. It continued with same variant spread till it was discontinued. Looks like the Cars24 listing is a mistake.
Old 11th December 2023, 14:21   #393
BHPian

Hello everyone,

Has anyone done any suspension upgrades to make the ride quality more plush? Would you know if such an option exists for the Rapid?

Thank you
Old 8th January 2024, 23:37   #394

Hello everyone, I have Rapid 1.0TSI automatic. I have a query about hill hold assist. When I’m reversing on downhill(trying to go up on reverse gear), the car rolls forward as soon as I lift my foot off the brake. I’m not seeing this problem when I try to go forward on an uphill. Does hill hold assist not activate for reverse gear? It’s annoying when I try to park in tight spaces on slope. What’s the safe practice here? Pull handbrake and release after slight acceleration?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks