Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th July 2023, 09:00   #796
Senior - BHPian

Re: 2022 Maruti Brezza Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latebloomer View Post
Hello fellow Bhpians, can we fit or rather would nexa fit their accessories for Brezza (Arena). Invicto owners can buy TPMS and dash cam for their cars. So wouldn't it be ideal if they can do it for us brezza owners too having the added advantage of factory fit accessories.
The accessories mentioned by you are dealer installed so you can do this outside as well as you will get more options for similar or lesser price.

These accessories such as dashcam and TPMS are not factory fitted anyway but are dealer fitted. They can be installed at customer level too with zero difficulty and with no issue of compatibility (provided dashcam is not hardwired but is powered through 12V socket). Hardwiring can be done too but just ensure no wire is cut for installation of the dashcam).

There is a DDPAI dashcam with 32GB storage and a button to capture interesting stuff on the road. Please do check it out.
PaddleShifter is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th July 2023, 14:43   #797
BHPian

Electric motor deleted from Brezza MT

https://www.rushlane.com/maruti-suzu...-12474403.html
VRSriram is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 19th July 2023, 17:23   #798
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRSriram View Post
Electric motor deleted from Brezza MT

https://www.rushlane.com/maruti-suzu...-12474403.html
I think the deletion of ISG is due to chip shortage. Similarly the ESP features.

The article mention the 48V system in Brezza but i think it was standard 12V mild hybrid system. Correct me if i am wrong.
UD17 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th July 2023, 22:13   #799

Disappointed to see the mild hybrid tech removed for MT without any reduction in price. Since the new Brezza is getting seat belt reminders for all passengers, are all the seats getting load sensor? If they didn't it would be shame on Maruti's part for yet another cost cutting tactic like on the Jimny and front.

https://www.autocarindia.com/car-new...id-tech-428799
Old 20th July 2023, 13:02   #800
BHPian

Had Mild Hybrid not been there I would have never opted for Brezza. Sad to see the Mild Hybrid being discontinued.

I consistently get 20+ mileage due to the Hybrid feature.
sunbaj is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 20th July 2023, 14:39   #801
BHPian

What is the most efficient way to maximize mileage? I am a VXI MT owner.

In city traffic, I used to get between 13 and 14 kmpl, and on the highway, I hardly ever get between 17 and 18 kmpl. I used to travel at a speed of 100 km/h in the interstate highway, with the AC set to 24 degrees and the engine spinning at about 3000 rpm.
Autobot92 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st July 2023, 06:41   #802
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot92 View Post
What is the most efficient way to maximize mileage? I am a VXI MT owner.
Try to minimize the use of brake and clutch wherever possible and avoid to accelerate too quickly.

Please refer to post#11 in the below thread. Have shared by learning and experience.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techn...ml#post5483348 (Fuel-efficiency of Hybrid cars on the highway)
sunbaj is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 21st July 2023, 14:15   #803
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbaj View Post
Try to minimize the use of brake and clutch wherever possible and avoid to accelerate too quickly.

Please refer to post#11 in the below thread. Have shared by learning and experience.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techn...ml#post5483348 (Fuel-efficiency of Hybrid cars on the highway)
I appreciate you for your advice, and I'll take it into consideration for my upcoming journey.
Autobot92 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2023, 18:52   #804

Quote:
Originally Posted by UD17 View Post
The article mention the 48V system in Brezza but i think it was standard 12V mild hybrid system. Correct me if i am wrong.
Yes correct. Same ISG as on the Grand Vitara WITH 12V.

With no price reduction, feature deletions, lesser power and features with similar price and mileage as competition, Brezza isn't a value preposition anymore. I've dropped the idea of going with the zxi+ MT now and awaiting the Nexon Facelift. Don't want to spend 17L+ (onr blr) for zxi+ AT. MSIL never fails to disappoint.

Last edited by libranof1987 : 28th July 2023 at 10:41. Reason: Fixing broken quote tags
Inferno610 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2023, 20:28   #805

Hi Friends,

I am writing here for the first time and excited to be a part of this great community.I have been looking to upgrading from Grand i10 and have been researching a lot of cars for the past one year. Wanted an automatic with easy ingress and egress and a fuss-free service back up.

My budget was around 15 lakhs, and the one thing I learned was that you have to make a compromise somewhere and you can not get a car that is picture perfect.

Though Maruti was nowhere on my radar, I found it is the Brezza that ticked most of the boxes for me.I am a sedate driver and most of my driving will be in the city.I was made aware of the linear power output of Brezza, but it did not bother me.Since I am not an enthusiastic driver, I decided that the Maruti will serve my purpose very well.

Brezza has a torque converter which is hailed as the most suited technology, particularly for driving in the city.I did a TD and coming from a hatch back, I found Brezza to be a comfortable ride.I was a little apprehensive, driving an auto and a bigger car for the first time.But to my surprise I did not feel any discomfort during my extensive test drive.

Driving Hyundai cars all my life, I found the interiors a little underwhelming.My 2014 Grand i10 has a better and nice looking interior than the Brezza.But as I said before, you have to draw a line somewhere.

To cut a long story short, I went ahead and booked ZXI AT and the promised delivery is by the end of the month.

Once I get my hands on the car, I will be sharing my experience here.
NilanK is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 24th July 2023, 09:20   #806
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno610 View Post
With no price reduction, feature deletions, lesser power and features with similar price and mileage as competition, brezza isn't a value preposition anymore.
I'd still say the Brezza AT models are good cars for the asking price. But it does seem like MSIL is trying to push more customers seeking MT cars towards the Grand Vitara. In fact, to replace our i20 Active (for my father who has his own driver) with another MT car, we're looking at the Grand Vitara MT Delta variant as one of the options.

I don't understand why MSIL have to cannibalise their own products.
Small Bot is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th July 2023, 15:24   #807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small Bot View Post
I'd still say the Brezza AT models are good cars for the asking price. But it does seem like MSIL is trying to push more customers seeking MT cars towards the Grand Vitara.
The Zxi+ AT would make my dad happy for sure(Your review did help me to have it as an option. Similar scenario of transition from GV to Brezza for me).
I did plan on GV Zeta MT but found Brezza Zxi+ to be more bang for the buck and a perfect replacement for 2016 MS Dzire Vxi MT. Hence, Zxi Brezza or GV delta didn't make sense for the features on offer. Also considering the fact that I'm going to be driving 75%. On the highways and mostly along the coastal belt, fitting in the Brezza in all parking spots(incl. Home) made more sense.
But with no immediate requirement, I'm going to wait a couple more to make the final call.
Old 25th July 2023, 18:18   #808
BHPian

I had the idea of sharing the fuel efficiency I had over my four-day weekend journey to Mysuru.

2022 Maruti Brezza Review-image0.png

On this vacation, Brezza performed flawlessly; in fact, Brezza breezed through this trip like a dream; I never had any discomfort. Though I'm exaggerating but it was and it is.

We had enough room to transport a full queen-sized bed and four of our travel suitcases without any problems, thanks to the last row's fold-down feature with the ability to fold entirely flat.

We also welcomed my brother's additional laptop bags, for which his Honda Amaze doesn't have quite enough room.

Overall, the trip was a lot of fun and refreshing and it strengthened my sense of happiness and mental health.

Thanks to BHPian
Autobot92 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th July 2023, 10:29   #809
BHPian

Anybody suffering from disconnection of the Android auto from Infotainment system? In my Zxi+ AT I'm already at the latest firmware and I'm using a Samsung S22Ultra. I'm facing disconnection issue at least 2-3 times a day. I have deleted and paired again but no improvement.
Old 27th July 2023, 21:18   #810
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandey.jai View Post
What’s the waiting period for new automatic Brezza? One of my relatives has booked one and they’re waiting for close to 6 months now and there’s no delivery timelines in sight.
Quoting myself here, my relative is still waiting for their Brezza. The dealer still says “chip shortage”. Is this still true? Does anyone know what’s going on? Is there anyone that they can reach out to to know more?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks