Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2022, 17:24   #316
BHPian

Re: 2022 Maruti Brezza Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latebloomer View Post
Would you tell us which showroom in Bangalore. Looks like this showroom is more prompt, so I can proceed with my booking too.
I think there is not such thing called as prompt showroom. It all depends on the sales rep we deal with. I have a booking with one of the Kalyani motors showroom in bangalore and all the promptness of my sales rep disappeared immediately after my booking. I had to ask him atleast twice for anything there after.I was promised a delivery by 8 weeks for the LXI MT and forget about voluntary updates from sales team, they are giving vague answers even when I myself ask them on a weekly basis. No use escalating 2 ranks above. Think they are complacent towards customers as there is a huge demand. They should not forget Maruti is slowly loosing market share.Approaching 12 weeks now and it's been very frustrating experience for me. Also happy to see many posts from Bangalore region which gives a glimpse of delivery situation here
HummerH is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th October 2022, 19:34   #317
Senior - BHPian

Anyone getting their AT variant deliveries in Pune?

I had a booked way back in June prior the launch, but so far its all just empty promises and limited communication.
Old 8th October 2022, 22:24   #318

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummerH View Post
I think there is not such thing called as prompt showroom. It all depends on the sales rep we deal with. I have a booking with one of the Kalyani motors showroom in bangalore and all the promptness of my sales rep disappeared immediately after my booking. I had to ask him atleast twice for anything there after.I was promised a delivery by 8 weeks for the LXI MT and forget about voluntary updates from sales team, they are giving vague answers even when I myself ask them on a weekly basis. No use escalating 2 ranks above. Think they are complacent towards customers as there is a huge demand. They should not forget Maruti is slowly loosing market share.Approaching 12 weeks now and it's been very frustrating experience for me. Also happy to see many posts from Bangalore region which gives a glimpse of delivery situation here
Even i booked in Mandovi yelahanka after tall promise by sales person. I have booked ZXI MT khaki dualtone. Have been waiting since 5 weeks. I think it must be the same case with even other dealers in bangalore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pannags View Post
Congratulations and happy driving to your family. The new Brezza does look uber stylish and very different from the outgoing car (in a nice way). You've weighed in the pros and cons very objectively to match your use case.

Congratulations and wishing you many years of reliable rides. Very well summed up initial impressions. While I'm still sitting on my booking for the Grand Vitara strong hybrid, I'm eagerly waiting to test drive the Brezza. I have no qualms about the top speeds the 1.5 NA can do, just wanting to be sure overtakes and quick acceleration can be easily managed with the shifters.

It's the same with RNS and Varun in Bangalore, where I happen to know senior folks at the dealership. There indeed seems to be a delay in delivery of AT cars.

Hi pannags, can you check with RNS , Varun bangalore about the timeline of MT version delivery. I have booked ZXI MT in mandovi yelahanka. Its been 5 weeks , still they are saying , vehicle is yet to be shipped from factory.

Last edited by moralfibre : 8th October 2022 at 23:05. Reason: Back-to-back posts merged. Please use multi-quote option when replying to multiple posts. Thank you!
Old 9th October 2022, 08:34   #319

Regarding basic accessories kit worth 13k. What does it contain; is it worth taking; or better to get them separately based on your choice?

Are skid plates necessary for brezza. Is it useful?
Old 9th October 2022, 22:04   #320
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinup P Pillai View Post
Regarding basic accessories kit worth 13k. What does it contain; is it worth taking; or better to get them separately based on your choice?

My dealership "offered" me an accessories package worth Rs. 17,109, the package had stuff like skid plate, bumper extender, low quality mats and seat covers, car care kit (some low quality microfiber cloth and shampoo), divinity etc. which I didn't want.

I opted for certain accessories like LED fog lamps, Door Visor, Window Frame Kit, Illuminated Door Sill Guards and some more, coming to a total cost of Rs. 15,600 (with installation). I was returned my balance.

And no, no accessories are necessary. Its a matter of personal choice. Its best to get them separately as per your likings, though I would suggest sticking to authorized dealerships for wiring-related accessories like fog lamps and other illuminated stuff that requires hard wiring. I was given a warranty card for the fog lamps.
KebabBoi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th October 2022, 23:52   #321
BHPian

Quote:

It depends upon the variant you are opting for or have.
Also for original accessories see here and compare prices with the ones available in market.
https://www.marutisuzuki.com/genuine...za-accessories
select vehicle - Brezza - 2022 till present
select Variant
Hope this helps.
ACMerchant is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th October 2022, 08:50   #322

Thanks for your inputs. I would probably need door mats and mud flaps... Should I get that from Maruti - do they have good quality ones? Or better to get it from outside?
Old 10th October 2022, 10:00   #323
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks for your inputs. I would probably need door mats and mud flaps... Should I get that from Maruti - do they have good quality ones? Or better to get it from outside?
Mud flaps - Maruti cost @ Rs 790/- if bought from dealer then maybe he will give discount.

Floor Mats - check price at dealer and then third party as range and choice will be more.

I guess this solves your query.
Old 10th October 2022, 22:30   #324
BHPian

Hi. Would anyone happen to know if the factory fitted roof rails are functional? Would they be able to take load? I am hoping to fit a roof rack, post delivery. Thank you.
Old 11th October 2022, 09:19   #325
VIZ
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIZ View Post
Thank you everyone for their feedback. I was told that my car (ZXI+ AT) is allotted from factory and it will reach Bangalore in 2 weeks.
When I was expecting car to reach Bangalore yesterday, it appears Bimal Autos blindsided me and gave the car to someone else. They informed me yesterday evening that I'll get my car alloted in next dispatch only.
I've escalated the matter to Maruti TSM. What else can be done to ensure that they don't take me for a ride again?
Old 11th October 2022, 09:53   #326
BHPian

Quote:
When I was expecting car to reach Bangalore yesterday, it appears Bimal Autos blindsided me and gave the car to someone else. They informed me yesterday evening that I'll get my car alloted in next dispatch only.
I've escalated the matter to Maruti TSM. What else can be done to ensure that they don't take me for a ride again?
This is a very common issue. While I went to inquire for Zxi MT I was told on face that if I commit to extended warranty and Accessories of 25K+ and insurance from the Dealer I would be getting the delivery in a week or two and the dealer was willing to give the commitment else it would be 2 to 3 months of wait period and if I am lucky might get the delivery early also. Just a way for them to make quick bucks.
sunbaj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th October 2022, 10:18   #327

Me too had a very bad experience at Surakshaa Arena, Koramangala. I had gone to enquire regarding waiting period of Brezza LXI and also regarding exchanging my present ride (Ford Aspire Diesel). No one was least bothered to do the evaluation and made me wait for almost half hour. Later, one of the guys (sales and NOT from True Value), just for formality sake, too some pics of my vehicle and documents and later said that he will contact me regarding the same within an hour. No call or follow-up regarding the same, whatsoever. Pratham motors HSR Layout were better responsive and quoted delivery within a month or two. Yet to receive quote as it was very late yesterday evening and was raining. Hoping for the best.
Old 11th October 2022, 13:56   #328
BHPian

Requesting a response from any of the new Brezza owners. Can you please look into the user manual and confirm what Fuel is recommended for the new C series engines? Is it still E10 or does it support E20?

If it is just E10, did you check with your service centres on how they would support you with required modifications in the future.

If anybody could share the pdf of the user manual, that should be helpful too. Thanks
Old 11th October 2022, 17:20   #329
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ_9 View Post
Requesting a response from any of the new Brezza owners. Can you please look into the user manual and confirm what Fuel is recommended for the new C series engines? Is it still E10 or does it support E20?

If it is just E10, did you check with your service centres on how they would support you with required modifications in the future.

If anybody could share the pdf of the user manual, that should be helpful too. Thanks
Best is to ask the Chief Works Supervisor/Manager at the dealers workshop from where you purchased the car. As they have got training from Maruti Suzuki and many of my queries have been solved by him.
Old 11th October 2022, 20:34   #330

Quote:
Have you applied for loan or direct payment ? When i was booking at mandovi ylk , i was told by sales person that they do have some preference for loan people, since they have some target. May be they get some commission from banks.

I enquired this because , i was not going for loan and wanted to know whom do they prefer.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks