Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th October 2023, 23:05   #76
BHPian

Re: 2023 Tata Harrier Facelift Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishnan83 View Post
I'm really confused with all these personas. Which one from the AT lot makes sense as a VFM option?
I was also confused. Created an excel sheet to detail out the features for my own purchase. May be helpful. The final understanding is base model is Smart. "Pure (O) = Pure + Smart (O)".
Pure+ gets some good to have features.
"Adventure+ = Pure+(S) + Adventure".
Accomplished comes in white interiors. Those who need top end without white interiors need to choose Dark edition of Accomplished.
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx Safari - Variants.xlsx (15.1 KB, 264 views)
spaceunicorn is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 17th October 2023, 23:10   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjab View Post
Got this a while ago.
The Prices are quoted as "introductory", means Tata following the path of Mahindra? I believe the prices may increase after some threshold booking is achieved.
Old 18th October 2023, 00:22   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoJack View Post
Attachment 2518206

2023 Facelift Tata Harrier and Tata Safari scores 5 star Global NCAP safety rating.
Is this applicable to outgoing Tata twins as well since the same structure (Omega Arc) has been used in the facelifts?
Old 18th October 2023, 06:10   #79
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceunicorn View Post
The Prices are quoted as "introductory", means Tata following the path of Mahindra? I believe the prices may increase after some threshold booking is achieved.
Of late this is the favourite catch phrase of all new car launches. Keep prices low, acquire sizeable bookings,(this will show good growth in market share), and a certain promotion for the person heading marketing. Then creep up prices at regular intervals.
Was started by the Koreans OEM's in the late 80's across the world to grab marketshare from legacy OEM's when they first introduced their cars in the Western market. They in turn took this idea from Toyota who tried this trick with much success in 70's &80's US car market. (Not well publicised though as internet was yet to see the light of day then!)
arjab is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th October 2023, 11:37   #80
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulcmoulee View Post
Petrol powered Harrier in the works. EV to be launched next year.
Source - Autocar India

https://x.com/autocarindiamag/status...713532411?s=20

Yes. The EV will launch with the name "ETURNA" somewhere around next year's festive season.
Old 18th October 2023, 17:08   #81
BHPian

Harrier haryana price list
Attached Files
File Type: pdf New Harrier Pricelist _ HR.pdf (131.3 KB, 243 views)
V0id2003 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th October 2023, 18:01   #82
Distinguished - BHPian

Electric Tata Harrier to launch before petrol version.

The under development 1.5-litre turbo direct injection petrol motor will likely arrive with Curvv SUV before it makes its way to the Harrier and Safari SUVs.
Quote:
the development of the petrol motor is proving to be a challenge
Link

Last edited by volkman10 : 18th October 2023 at 18:02.
volkman10 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th October 2023, 22:02   #83
BHPian

Here is the 1-sheet for Tata Harrier, includes ex-showroom prices and feature list for all variants. Please open the PDF for full resolution.

2023 Tata Harrier Facelift Review-2023-harrier-facelift-prices-features.png

Harrier pricing very similar to the Safari pricing scheme, between variants / manual vs. automatic.

Key points -
  • Wide range of pricing starting from ₹15.5 lakhs all the way to ₹26.5. This is a 70% markup for the top variant over the base model. Something we have seen in India over the last few years.

• Top variants (and automatics) are pricey. Cheapest automatic is ₹20 lakhs now (when launched 3 years ago it was ₹16.4 lakhs).

• Each persona (variant) is roughly ₹1.5 lakhs more than the previous one and the + variants are another ₹1.5 lakhs on top of it.

• Automatics costs ₹1.4 lakhs over the respective manual variants (Pure+ variant costs only ₹1.3 lakhs more).

• Dark editions are ₹55k+ on top of their respective variants (except in the Pure +S trim). This is more than the ₹35k they are charging on Safari for the Dark edition.

• Safari is ₹80k-1 lakh more than the respective Harrier. If you are going to buy this vehicle you might as well get the Safari IMHO, even if you don't want a 7-seater. Its better spec'd and kitted overall, plus I have heard that it rides a little better. Personally, I also think it looks nicer and more matured.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2023 Harrier Facelift - Prices and Features.pdf (132.1 KB, 184 views)
inwester is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 18th October 2023, 22:46   #84
BHPian

Hello Everyone!
I received this price list from Wasan Tata, Mumbai containing the on road prices. My SA communicated that they have not received prices of AMC, extended warranty, etc. I felt Tata has priced the Harrier really aggressively.
I just hope they solve their QC and ASS issues as soon as possible. The display vehicles steering wasn't performing the telescopic action, it was just moving up and down. I hope Tata irons this out as soon as possible. I have been quoted a waiting period of maximum 2 months
Attached Thumbnails
2023 Tata Harrier Facelift Review-screenshot-57.png  

Attached Files
File Type: xls Harrier price.xls (232.5 KB, 101 views)
ssoni.1411 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 19th October 2023, 08:13   #85
BHPian

The most Good Looking car in the segment has become the Safest car also . With all the luxurious features and practical seat arrangements- I feel, it’s the best proposition in Thiry Lakh segment, scoring above Alcazar and XUV 700. And the waiting period is also within reasonable limits.
Hats off to TML .
NitSat is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th October 2023, 09:35   #86

The Harrier brochure mentions pesona themed interiors, however, the images everywhere show only the neon green ones in fearless variant. Any idea if that is the only colour option for interiors.
Old 19th October 2023, 10:05   #87
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssoni.1411 View Post
Hello Everyone!
I received this price list from Wasan Tata, Mumbai containing the on road prices. My SA communicated that they have not received prices of AMC, extended warranty, etc. I felt Tata has priced the Harrier really aggressively.
I just hope they solve their QC and ASS issues as soon as possible. The display vehicles steering wasn't performing the telescopic action, it was just moving up and down. I hope Tata irons this out as soon as possible. I have been quoted a waiting period of maximum 2 months
So the top end is around 2.5lac more than previous. Got my XZA+O RDK at around 28lac after own insurance and opting out of basic kit.

EDIT - this is in Satara, Maharashtra.

Last edited by loneagl09 : 19th October 2023 at 10:06. Reason: addition on more info
loneagl09 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th October 2023, 19:24   #88
Senior - BHPian

With the complete pricing revealed, here's how the Harrier Facelift stacks up against its rivals on the price graph.

2023 Tata Harrier Facelift Review-20231020_192304.jpg
Venkatesh is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 20th October 2023, 23:01   #89
BHPian

With the AT Prices out now , what do you guys think is the most vfm variant of the lot. This is what the Dark Edition ATs are costing me in Gurgaon. I didn't include the Fearless+ variant because I don't require ADAS
Attached Thumbnails
2023 Tata Harrier Facelift Review-screenshot_2023102023001040_6f8f7a6a69f2aa2976412416ecb84f7a.jpg  

Old 22nd October 2023, 19:32   #90

So, I happened to check out the new Harrier in flesh today.
Just walked in to KHT motors.
The showroom was neither crowded nor empty.
They had the sunlit yellow harrier on display, a blue safari on display, and a dark edition safari for test drives.
I was pressed for time and did not spend too much time at the showroom. Did not click any pictures either.
The sunlit yellow definitely does stand out, in a good way.
It is not gaudy by any means. This will be a very popular colour, but not for me.
Anyway here are some quick observations:
1. I'm happy to report that the quality, fit, and finish are good. No unpleasant surprises like the media drive cars, although I did not take it for a test drive.
2. Rich and feel-good interiors. Should see how they age.
3. The most important observation, the driver's left knee issue. I sat in an automatic and I cannot sit in my best seating position, will have to lower the seat a tad bit to ensure the knee doesn't get stuck or is not rested on an awkward position. This is a compromise.
I'm 6'1", and this is still definitely an issue for tall drivers. Shorter drivers might find it a little better.
Will definitely have to drive it for a while to see how much of an issue this will be for a longer duration.

Thank you.
Karthik R is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks