Team-BHP - Lambretta scooter lovers here ?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Post-War (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/post-war/)
-   -   Lambretta scooter lovers here ? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/post-war/16994-lambretta-scooter-lovers-here-6.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hemanth (Post 681289)
Yes me too a ardent lover of Lamby. But unable to find one in good shape.

Your on the lookout for a Lamby or Lambretta (which is the older model)..?

I was under the impression that KA still does have a lot of both running around, although many certainly are being exported in shiploads as of now!

This Lamby is sitting at one place since ages.

The owner is least intrested in selling it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shreeram (Post 687285)

Shreeram, isnt this scooter on the footpath when you take a left from the 4 wheeler bridge near alka talkies? It had an MHH regn if I remember correctly.

@Karl - Yes. Do you have any leads on it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shreeram (Post 687472)
@Karl - Yes. Do you have any leads on it.

Nah, it just always catches my eye when I drive past.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shreeram (Post 687285)

The owner is least intrested in selling it.

This looks like an early 60s (although definitely NOT '60-61) series 2...

What do you say Karl?

The one in my friend's house (posted here as well) looks similar with the broad mudguard & legshields.

Here are finally more pics. of the one I was talking about....really in a sad state though:

hi every body Shane here living in ireland have a allwyn pushpak that I am restoring but need a speedo and horn castle badge for same the badge looks like a scooter with the letters apsl and speedo has allwyn pushpak on it anybody know where i might find one

[quote=Stanher;578588]'Innocenti' speedo- did it have the plastic convex dome, as opposed to the flat glass one of API speedos?

........innocenti speedo had the convex dome

Quote:

Originally Posted by shanetv175 (Post 708702)
hi every body Shane here living in ireland have a allwyn pushpak that I am restoring but need a speedo and horn castle badge for same the badge looks like a scooter with the letters apsl and speedo has allwyn pushpak on it anybody know where i might find one

Hi shane what parts do u need for ur scooter as i got many parts of lambretta li and gps in india.

i got all special italian vespas and lambrettas in my collection. we also have some nice lambretta gps.

Hi Lambrttacollect, can you post pictures of your scooter collection here for our viewing pleasures please.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hemanth (Post 681289)
Yes me too a ardent lover of Lamby. But unable to find one in good shape.

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre (Post 770525)
Hi Lambrttacollect, can you post pictures of your scooter collection here for our viewing pleasures please.

HI i have attached pic of some of my scooters see red and grey sx 150 is brand new scooter original paint rest red li 150 is restored by me and lambretta li 150 s1 1959 is also restored by me.

This Lambretta Sx 200 Is From 1967 To 69 And Vesps Ss 180 1967 Let Me Know If Any One Has Seen 1 Or Have For Sale Will Buy It From Any Where In India.