Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th April 2011, 01:37   #1201
BHPian

Re: Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)

[quote=hillram;2285659] Dear Fiat Friends, today I something which gives me immense pleasure to share with you, jus see it to feel it.
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-12042011013.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-12042011019.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-12042011016.jpg  

Old 13th April 2011, 11:28   #1202
Senior - BHPian

Mehul..These tiny beauties are simply awesome.Good to see them in your possession.
Old 13th April 2011, 17:20   #1203
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Mehul..These tiny beauties are simply awesome.Good to see them in your possession.
Thanks Ramji, now the FIAT PARIVAR is complete.
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-13042011020.jpg  

Old 14th April 2011, 09:42   #1204

I have taken your Green fiat As an inspiration im painting my 95 137D in Mettalic Green . . .

Quentin
Old 14th April 2011, 11:18   #1205
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quentin View Post
I have taken your Green fiat As an inspiration im painting my 95 137D in Mettalic Green . . .

Quentin
Good luck with your restoration and do post some pictures here.
Old 24th April 2011, 00:54   #1206
Senior - BHPian

Got to see a President yesterday at a local garage on four stands, I hope its not getting scrapped (as it is a garage but not sure) but had few things like grille, steering however the badges are missing, another toed to a jeep and being taken away at the other garage but sure she is going to be scrapped felt sad she going behind the jeep to get cut into bits and peices, gosh! it pains.
Old 24th April 2011, 13:09   #1207
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanu View Post
Got to see a President yesterday at a local garage on four stands,
another toed to a jeep and being taken away at the other garage but sure she is going to be scrapped felt sad she going behind the jeep to get cut into bits and peices, gosh! it pains.
Where are these 'garages' you speak of? Any pics. of these cars? See if its possible to salvage some parts off the other car atleast, they are getting rare now too and atleast someone with such a car could have them.
Old 24th April 2011, 16:03   #1208
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanher View Post
Where are these 'garages' you speak of? Any pics. of these cars? See if its possible to salvage some parts off the other car atleast, they are getting rare now too and atleast someone with such a car could have them.
I know but the car was been toed and dont know where it's heading and I didn't want to follow, I understand me having two of them should think about the parts and sure will. Thankfully my Paddu is in top notch condition so it gives me a sense of relief however Delight needs some collection which I will start doing.
Old 24th April 2011, 20:02   #1209
Senior - BHPian

Well as Shyam suggested please do start stocking up some crucial parts even for Padmini models as the fresh stock of goods is quickly drying up. Mumbai taxi scene is known to almost all of us so be prepared for the future.

Recently i went hunting for a new plastic grill for my S1. Searched almost half a dozen shops but wasn't able to find one except for 1 shop which stated the price as 300Rs per piece. 30 Rs. more for the PAL monogram. Straight headed for the scrap market and found 2 decent condition grills (which includes one rare to find economy model honeycomb grill) for 90 Rs. that too with the monogram. Also got a very good pair of original Sunax front park light assembly for 50Rs. So whatever good you can lay hands on do pick it up.
Old 24th April 2011, 21:13   #1210
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanu View Post
Thankfully my Paddu is in top notch condition so it gives me a sense of relief however Delight needs some collection which I will start doing.
What I meant was, the parts would be useful for someone who has a President even if we do not have one.
Old 24th April 2011, 21:59   #1211
Senior - BHPian

Absoulutely it will be useful for someone who has president, infact if the car was scrapped I would love to have the grille. Shyam the car was standing on stands as if they were removed to have new set of tyres or some break issues don't know but will check anyways when I go there again.
Old 28th April 2011, 03:01   #1212
BHPian

FCCH Meet

Hello Fiatians,

Any plans for the next FCCH meet? Since the Hyderabad summer has not yet reached the usual scorching levels, we can plan for a meet up soon i.e. in the next couple of weeks. We can also think of an alternate location this time. Fellow FCCHians, please pour in your thoughts.

Regards,

Rahul Waghmare.
Scarlet_Rider is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 29th April 2011, 14:32   #1213
Senior - BHPian

Rahul...Next FCCH meet will be in June as the scalding summer is difficult for everyone.
Next meet venue will be tentivly on the tarmac of the Old Begumpet Airport(hopefully) with few trainer aircrafts parked along with our Fiats.Im working on this.
Keep tuned...
hillram is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st May 2011, 18:59   #1214
BHPian

June 2011 - FCCH Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Next meet venue will be tentivly on the tarmac of the Old Begumpet Airport(hopefully) with few trainer aircrafts parked along with our Fiats.
It will indeed be a feather in the cap of FCCH if this event takes place as planned!! The sight of the Fiats along with the trainer aircrafts on the tarmac will be awesome!! FCB guys are planning a trip to Hyderabad. If we can have FCB guys join us during the planned meet in June, it would be an icing on the cake!!
Old 1st May 2011, 20:42   #1215
Senior - BHPian

Re: June 2011 - FCCH Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet_Rider View Post
It will indeed be a feather in the cap of FCCH if this event takes place as planned!! The sight of the Fiats along with the trainer aircrafts on the tarmac will be awesome!! FCB guys are planning a trip to Hyderabad. If we can have FCB guys join us during the planned meet in June, it would be an icing on the cake!!
The security measures are very high at the Begumpet Airport as it belongs to Indian AirForce technically.Hence please keep ypur fingers crossed.
Im not aware of any FCB plans to visit Hyderabad.We will plan a joint meet if their dates are known to us.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks