Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st October 2010, 20:01   #1051
BHPian

Really memorable meet!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsag12 View Post
Lovely pics Ram bhai. Mr. Mushtaq seems to be a very passionate automobile admirer. His mansion too is very creatively designed with those bandstand, creative artistry on walls and the lovely ikka i suppose. This must be one of the most memorable FCCH meets.
Correctly said Samsag. Today's meet was really memorable. It was pleasure to see vintage car collection including 2 FIATs with picturistic " Haveli". We are going ahead at snail's pace but each new member who gets added is having better FIATs and passion than previous one. Rahul's 118NE is the really a aeroplane cockpit on road. Mushtaq saab's collection is fantastic.
@ Scarlet rider: Plz convince your Dad's friend (Mr. Khan)with red FIAT 600 to attend next meet with his prestine car. I think that will be the oldest goldy in FCCH. If possible plz upload his photo with car. Also post your album photos in the " Family photos with viintage car" thread

@cyberdoctorind : Plz complete your restoration by next meet so that next meet will be the welcome meet for these 02 oldest beauties. And all our FIATs will give salute to them.

@Team-bhpians and all Fiat Clasiic club members :Wish you all very very Happy Diwali!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Fiat&Me : 31st October 2010 at 20:03.
Old 31st October 2010, 20:42   #1052
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Sagar.Indeed it was a different kind of meet and this is what makes FCCH special.We meet some very nice people at each meet and have lot of exchange of ideas.Today one example was Rahul's father giving us so many tips how to drive classic Fiats,while enjoying them.
Truly a different kind of meet !!!
@Rahul: Could you post the pics you had taken with your bazooka !!!

Last edited by hillram : 31st October 2010 at 20:45.
Old 31st October 2010, 22:08   #1053
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Nice Meet Ram, Narendraji and all. Wow, I liked Rahul's NE a lot! Waiting to see cyber's Elegant post restoration.
Old 31st October 2010, 22:21   #1054
BHPian

I am now seriously thinking of doing up my RED NE just like Rahul's RED NE!

I want the mechanicals too to be top class. I will surely consult Rahul and his Dad for suggestions.

Nice meet Team-FCCH!
Old 31st October 2010, 22:44   #1055
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenDay View Post
I am now seriously thinking of doing up my RED NE just like Rahul's RED NE!

I want the mechanicals too to be top class. I will surely consult Rahul and his Dad for suggestions.

Nice meet Team-FCCH!
Rahul's dad is an ocean of knowledge and he is a very helpful person.You wont be disappointed.
Old 31st October 2010, 23:45   #1056
BHPian

FCCH Meet Report & Photographs - 31st October 2010

Hello Folks,

Apologies for the delay in posting the pictures of today’s FCCH meet as I was held up with personal work throughout the evening.

My father and I had a great time at the FCCH meet. As decided, we met Ram (Fiat 1100) and Shiva (Palio) near Taj Mahal Hotel, Abids and the four of us headed for the Chandrayangutta flyover where we met Bala and Narendra. We spent a few minutes there before heading for Mr. Mushtaq Hussain’s haveli.

We were all received warmly by Mr. Mushtaq Hussain and his son. We had a quality time interacting with each other. Although there was a slight drizzle, that did not dampen our spirits!

My Dad and I would personally like to thank each and everyone individually.

Ram Kiran : Thank you very much for officially welcoming us to the FCCH and inducting our Premier 118 NE to the Club! Your passions for Scooters and Fiats, combined with your zeal have made HCSC and FCCH a reality!

Balaji Iyenger : Your passion for Scooters, Jeeps and Fiats is unparalleled. You are always ready to help and guide people. It is great to hear your personal experiences!

Narendra Kale : It was great interacting with you for the first time. Your Premier Padmini has been excellently maintained! We will definitely try to contact Mr. Khan, requesting him to join us for the next FCCH meet with his Fiat 600.

Shiva : Nice meeting you for the first time. We all sincerely hope that your Fiat 1100 Elegant is ready for the next meet.

Mr. Mushtaq Hussain : Thank You for your hospitality and hosting this FCCH meet at your beautiful haveli! The event was a grand success!

We were also introduced to Mr. Muneer, the mechanic who takes great care of Mr. Mushtaq Hussain’s car collection.

Sushil Narayanan : He was not present at the meet as he was out of station. We thank him for introducing us to HCSC and FCCH!

Last but not the least, Thanks Team-BHP!!

Here are the pictures from the meet.

Mr. Mushtaq Hussain's Elegant (We owned this Elegant, ADX 7595 for nearly 15 years! It was an emotional reunion for us with this great car!)

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-01.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-02.jpg

Ram's Fiat, Narendra's Premier Padmini and Shiva's Palio

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-03.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-04.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-05.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-06.jpg

Other cars from Mr. Mushtaq Hussain's collection

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-07.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-08.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-09.jpg
Name:  10.JPG
Views: 1002
Size:  195.3 KB
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-11.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-17.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-18.jpg

Our Premier 118 NE

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-12.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-13.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-14.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-15.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-16.jpg

Mr. Mushtaq Hussain (R) and my father, Prakash Waghmare (L)

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-19.jpg

FCCH Members discussing their passion

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-20.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-21.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-22.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-23.jpg

FCCH Members (Left to Right) : Mushtaq Hussain Jr, Shiva, Narendra Kale, Ram Kiran, Prakash Waghmare, Mushtaq Hussain and Balaji Iyengar.

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-24.jpg

FCCH Members (Left to Right) : Prakash Waghmare, Mushtaq Hussain, Shiva, Balaji Iyengar, Narendra Kale, Ram Kiran and Rahul Waghmare.

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-25.jpg

Mr. Mushtaq Hussain's garden

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-26.jpg
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-27.jpg
Scarlet_Rider is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st October 2010, 23:57   #1057
Senior - BHPian

Cool line up !
You guys seem to have had a great time. All the cars are looking lovely.
Keep the flag flying high !
Old 1st November 2010, 10:55   #1058
BHPian

Congrats to FCCH for yet another SOLID event with a great line up.
All the cars are looking really lovely, especially Ram's 1100D & Rahul's MODDED NE.
You all guys seems to have a great & much enjoyable time. Keep it up !!
(BTW, can we have some detailed pics of that green colored Herald. It looks to be the former rally competitor)
Old 1st November 2010, 12:21   #1059

@Ram, how come your bonnet isnt closing properly? The lines are all haywire.
Old 1st November 2010, 16:20   #1060
Senior - BHPian

After getting some relief with my wrist pain which got sprained while moving my Bullet I am relieved by adding my bit to this fabulous thread.

Yesterday's meet was a mixture of happiness and sadness, happy to see a new member Mr Mustaq and his son joining us though they are new to classic collection they have a good collection of Morris, Herald, Amby Mark I, Baby Hindustan, Austin and the most important two Fiat 1100 out of which one used to be a long time family transporter for Waghmare's.

Felt Sad for Waghmare ji and Rahul for loosing such a gem of a car, don't know how they felt but my heart wept for loosing a car of that kind, Mr Waghmare ji still carries photographs of the car and when I saw it was just brand new, impeccably maintained. I could see Mr waghmare feeling heavy hearted though he did not show. I consider to be lucky to see such a complete original car and the best part was the original headlamp glasses, Mr wagmare just got into action narrating us what all he has done to it, I was amazed to see such love and pampering given to a car by a 60+ years old gentlemen (though old physicall but still young and fresh by heart) he has such an immense knowledge and experiences which he loves to give us and we are lucky that way also to have him with us, god bless him good health and happiness.
Old 1st November 2010, 16:49   #1061
Distinguished - BHPian

Dear all Hyderabadi Fiatians - I am thrilled to see very well maintained cars in Hyderabad. The black fiat is superb. Now I also can relate to you all in the photographs. I was going to give a call to you Ram yesterday at around 11 o'clock but I have misplaced your mobile number. Please PM it to me. There are many occasions when I think I ought to drive in my LHD fiat all the way from Nasik to Hyderabad / Bangalore to meet you guys, but work gets in the way..

By the way, way back in the year 2000, we used to have our company guest house in Jubilee Hills (climbing up from the Panjagutta crossing), I had seen some AAX 1000 or something like that go by. It was a meticulous green select. Do you know about it by any chance? If yes, do post a photograph if you have one.

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar
Old 1st November 2010, 18:26   #1062
BHPian

Nice show FCCH Team.

B.D Sir: You plan and mention a date for the Fiats drive. We all shall faithfully participate in the meet. Lets not leave this dream unfulfilled!
Old 1st November 2010, 19:28   #1063
Senior - BHPian

Dear Behram Sir and fellow Team Bhpians.Thanks for your kind words.Our meets are simple and aimed at fun and nice and warm rencontre!!!
AAX 1000 is a car that i have spotted many times.Next time I will post some pics.
Behram sir,We should plan a Multi State meet in December,when i will be back from Europe.

@Cyrus: The bonnet closes well.It was just opened for a peep inside and was left like that.No problems there.

Last edited by hillram : 1st November 2010 at 19:48.
Old 2nd November 2010, 21:02   #1064
Senior - BHPian

There is a kid in everyone and does come out once in a while and it happened to me today I was surfing online to buy a Premier 118NE for my friend and came across this which revoked one of my desires to have my 1991 "Pammo" (Nick name to my PP) this way. No mods to the engine its just the look which can be brought to original anytime. My BOY ROD is yet to come.
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-boyrod.jpg  

Last edited by chanu : 2nd November 2010 at 21:12.
Old 2nd November 2010, 21:19   #1065
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

This car was in Bangalore sometime ago for sale. I wonder where she is now!
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-310508_1441.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-310508_1443.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks